Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Mysteries in the Mountains

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Nov 2013
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Any directions or cords. on how to find the arch?

us
    Dan Gamache

Aug 2013
    East Mesa, Arizona
    Garrett Deepseeker ADS
    115 times
    Prospecting
    I would sure like to get out there and see that portal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	God of Thunder.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	68.8 KB 
ID:	936479  
    davin likes this.

Aug 2003
    10 times
    Quote Originally Posted by elgatodelnoche View Post
    I would sure like to get out there and see that portal.
    I think I asked that question about 6 years ago. Never did get and answer, Cptbild said it was there. I read it fell down. He said it was still up?? You would think now days someone who has been there could give a GPS coordinates.
    Last edited by elkman13; Mar 04, 2014 at 09:34 PM.

May 2013
    93 times
    Quote Originally Posted by elkman13 View Post
    I think I asked that question about 6 years ago. Never did get and answer, Cptbild said it was there. I read it fell down. He said it was still up?? You would think now days someone who has been there could give a GPS coordinates.
    I read the guy's story. Googled him and found more sites with his story. One said the arch fell. They went back years later and there was another arch there. Not as tall as the first one. Pretty strange! Definitely a mystery!

us
    Mar 2014
    Central Arizona
    Minelab SD2100 V-2, Gold Bug SE, SDC2300, GPX4500
    417 times
    Prospecting
    No offense here guys, but me thinks some folks been out in the desert sun toooooo long......or they been drinking tooooo much peyote tea at night. Dennis

Jan 2008
    Canyon Del Oro, Arizona
    120 times
    GPS coord's to the spot.
    OR the Garden of the Gods

Oct 2014
    1 times
    My wife and I have been to the site several times in the last few years. Anyone interested, let me know and I will send a couple of photos. Beware, if you are planning to go to the area.....DO NOT go alone and bring weapons as the area is frequented by illegals.
    davin likes this.

us
    Fortune Favors the BOLD, while Karma Favors the Wise!

Jan 2006
    Arizona Vagrant
    Modded SD2000 / White's Goldmaster 4B / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID
    6249 times
    Quote Originally Posted by LastOfMan View Post
    My wife and I have been to the site several times in the last few years. Anyone interested, let me know and I will send a couple of photos. Beware, if you are planning to go to the area.....DO NOT go alone and bring weapons as the area is frequented by illegals.
    Lastofman,

Do you know RQ or the brothers that assist him? One of those three would be the only way to have gotten the location of area.

Mike
    JudyH likes this.
    My Motto: "KEEP AT IT!"

............... ALWAYS REMEMBER: When you make a typo, the errorists win...................Aloha Snackbar!

Oct 2014
    1 times
    I have never met Mr Quinn. I tried to reach him through Coast to Coast Am without success. Used his "clues" to find the place a few years back. The first trip we were right next to it and did not know it. Found it on the second trip. While on our fourth expedition out there, we made friends with a prospector from Green Valley who was able to give us even more info about the area. We found a hillside covered in common opal. We also ran into a couple prospecting that were extremely rude and acted as if we were trespassing on their land. We were not prospecting but instead were taking photos. I have been told that as of recent, there has been a lot of military activity in the area not related to illegals. Looking at the latest google earth photos, I see there has been a lot of vehicular activity in the area.

us

Jan 2006
    Arizona Vagrant
    Modded SD2000 / White's Goldmaster 4B / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID
    6249 times
    Ron lives in Tucson, and still drives the Willys Jeep he bought new in 1956 to go treasure hunting in.

Sasabe is basically an entire town dedicated to meth cooking (according to a friend in Tumacacori). I have driven the Ruby Road a few times. Lots of interesting stuff. I would not advise going alone (even armed).

Mike
    davin likes this.

............... ALWAYS REMEMBER: When you make a typo, the errorists win...................Aloha Snackbar!

us
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, leaking oil, on fire and reeking of gunpowder, women and whiskey, loudly proclaiming, WOW, What a Ride.

Feb 2013
    arizona
    23 times
    the older the better
    If you want to see the truth about this site, just watch this video of the site being explored. It will answer the questions you have. The arch doesn't exist anymore. Episode 07 - Xpeditions TV - Peru Expedition Documentary Film Makers | Xpeditions TV - Peru Expedition Documentary Film Makers

Nov 2015
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by azaz View Post
    If you want to see the truth about this site, just watch this video of the site being explored. It will answer the questions you have. The arch doesn't exist anymore. Episode 07 - Xpeditions TV - Peru Expedition Documentary Film Makers | Xpeditions TV - Peru Expedition Documentary Film Makers
    my understanding is that he is leading people to the WRONG arch. the actual one is still standing...
    davin likes this.

Nov 2015
    2 times

i have the gps coordinates

after having gone there countless times, failed... and tried again. I finally have the coordinates given to me by a close associate of Ron Quinns. To prove I was there, I made a video of our last trip. Please feel to email me if you are 100% serious about making the trip.

my email address can be found on my website SKINWALKER RANCH . under the contact button. I want someone to video tape the arch itself. Due to my group they could NOT make the journey, I and I had 2 miles to go and the sunlight was fading. You will find my coordinates should lead you to 12 feet from the arch. I just need someone more prepared than me and my *team (pffft....) were. I can help with all logistics. and I'm not asking for any money. I just want someone to find it and to share their story.
    davin likes this.

us

Jan 2006
    Arizona Vagrant
    6249 times
    Quote Originally Posted by hiii98 View Post
    after having gone there countless times, failed... and tried again. I finally have the coordinates given to me by a close associate of Ron Quinns. To prove I was there, I made a video of our last trip. Please feel to email me if you are 100% serious about making the trip.

my email address can be found on my website SKINWALKER RANCH . under the contact button. I want someone to video tape the arch itself. Due to my group they could NOT make the journey, I and I had 2 miles to go and the sunlight was fading. You will find my coordinates should lead you to 12 feet from the arch. I just need someone more prepared than me and my *team (pffft....) were. I can help with all logistics. and I'm not asking for any money. I just want someone to find it and to share their story.

Love your website. Another subject that I find fascinating. Keep it up!

Mike

Nov 2015
    2 times
    I'll never quit, but i'm sick of doing this alone. Here you go, i've done all the hard work.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links