New in Glendale Arizona

bobc

Jan 23, 2008
OK, so there's a few of us here locally to Glendale (near 67th and Union Hills myself). So are we just exchanging ideas, getting a group together to go out somewhere, or where do we go from here?

Myself, just got started last summer - getting used to my MD in the local area (tot lots, that sort of thing). Have gone to the Lake Bartlett/Horseshoe Dam area, San Diego beaches and will probably go back soon (right now, work is pretty busy, so I haven't had a whole lot of free time).

Got a DFX for myself and an ACE 250 for the kids when they want to go.

Ron J

Greenie
Feb 13, 2008
Hey folks - looking for MD partners as well - I live not too far from the stadium and with a little notice could be able to go out most days - I am self employed so I can make my own hours. Can be reached at [email protected] - Ron

Wizzard

May 3, 2006
Phoenix, Arizona
Detector(s) used
MineLab Quattro
How about a get together one evening for us NW Phoenix guys and gals to meet and BS? Sometime in mid-March before it starts to get too hot?

Amonra and I got together last night and BS'd for a bit ...

DanB

Oct 23, 2007
Yohoho, I am near Central and Glendale, semi flexible hours, I use a gold bug myself. Like nugget hunting in the back country,,,,,and speaking of hunting ,,,,,bird season opens soon! who's up for some 2 for 1? swing and shoot... ;D ;D ;D

db

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread