Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: lost padres mine?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Rob I. Lowe

Apr 2011
    Prescott Valley, AZ
    Yes
    3 times
    My grandfather also told the story as printed in the "Frontier Times" a popular magazine of the time, Summer of 1967.

us
    Nov 2012
    Concho, Arizona
    lost Spanish Mines in Arizona
    Does anyone know of a map for the Lost Padre, lost village of Coconino or anything in Sycamore Canyon Arizona south west of Flagstaff? or anyone have knowledge of where to find the photo taken of the village by a photographer that was printed in life or time magazine around the 1940s? I am looking at going back out to the canyon in April, others are welcome.

us
    Oct 2015
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I've lived in El Paso all my life, and would really like any and all directions to what you say could be where it's located. I.e reference to lost padre mine on the east side of the Franklin Mountains.
    Thanks

Mar 2016
    I need your help with some of the info you have on the lost padre mine. I have some good clues and been actively looking I think Iam on to something please share anything you might have in good spirits of discovery thanks call me if you can 915 2423553 issac

us
    Executive Director of Nothing

May 2014
    Not in the can
    Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
    697 times
    Ole Willie Dougit, his friend Buster, and some guy they took along to beat on and shoot at occasionally, already found it.

us
    Rawhide

Nov 2010
    SouthWestern USA
    Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
    2044 times
    The latest info I found about The lost Pdre La Rue is that it was located on white sands missile complex and used as a observation post. Some believe it is the one of the first hills you past after going over the San Augustine pass. You can see digging from the highway along route70 but you cant go look. Besides very modern monitoring devices there is a armed response to any trespassers. From what I have been told, the area was used for more than nuclear test and very dangerous without proper equipment. I do know most of the heavy minerals are on the east side of the Organ mountains as confirmed by a geologist who did a study. I have found very little gold, but have found some silver ore that had trace amounts of gold or copper in the surrounding ranges. Most of the area is now protected as a National Park. You can look, but not touch so to speak.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links