Any places/people in Benton/Bryant this Saturday (4-19-2014)?

7leafclover

Greenie
Apr 9, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ultra GTA350,
Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'd like to go out Saturday and tool around with my MD. I'll be in Bryant for Easter weekend and decided I didn't want in on the egg dying action Saturday. Is there anyone who wants to go rummage through some dirt? Got any good places in mind?

Sorry I didn't catch your post. I sometimes hunt in Benton, but I haven't had too much success. The sidewalks are hunted pretty hard, and it seems like I don't get people to the door to ask permission. Bunch of older homes are owned by one person out there that I haven't been able to corner and ask permission and everyone tells me "good luck" getting permission from him. The old iron bridge suppose to have some CW camps close by. I have never detected that area, but I know some who have found relics. Older parts of town are closer toward the tracks.

That weekend, I had to hide the eggs anyway, lol.

OP
OP

7leafclover

Greenie
Apr 9, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ultra GTA350,
Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I had severe pollen issues anyway. I'm thinking when the weather gets warm to wade the river at a forge / "swimmin hole" north of I30. A lot of people swim there so no telling what can be found.

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I had severe pollen issues anyway. I'm thinking when the weather gets warm to wade the river at a forge / "swimmin hole" north of I30. A lot of people swim there so no telling what can be found.

How long has the swimming area been used?

In the near future I may be hitting more areas in Benton and beyond because my hunting buddy is about to move down that area due to a new job. We might try and detect together sometime.

OP
OP

7leafclover

Greenie
Apr 9, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ultra GTA350,
Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm not from the area (my inlaws are) so I couldn't tell you. We've gone there twice to fish and both times we saw 5-10 people.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread