Info on mining please?

Sclause18

Feb 25, 2015
Fouke,ar
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter quick draw II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My oldest son is 18 and has a bone disorder that has made his bones as brittle as a 60-70 year old. He may never be able to live on his own. exercise is one of the treatments for him and he wants to try his hand a mining and rockhounding. We have been told that we can't sell any finds we may pan or collect without having a claim, permit or permission from where we collect. If anyone could offer us information we would be very greatful.

Last edited:

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My oldest son is 18 and has a bone disorder that has made his bones as brittle as a 60-70 year old. He may never be able to live on his own. exercise is one of the treatments for him and he wants to try his hand a mining and rockhounding. We have been told that we can't sell any finds we may pan or collect without having a claim, permit or permission from where we collect. If anyone could offer us information we would be very greatful.

I had read your post a few days ago and wasn't sure how to answer you, or what the answer even is. I would suggest you post in the section specific to rocks and minerals and you will surely get a response there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread