ScrollQuest $50,000 Winners

S

ScrollQuest

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to pop on here and tell everyone that we had a winner in our first national treasure hunt "The Guardian's Amulet". Three ladies pulled our treasure coin out of a tree in Harpers Ferry, West Virginia. Now those three will be sharing a $50,000 Bejeweled silver and gold amulet. Theres a great little video of one of the winners here...

We're very proud of the girls and congratulate them on their find!

But they didn't find all the treasure, we've still got another $175,000 in loot out there in our other two active hunts. For more information of our hunts goto...

www.ScrollQuest.com

Peace,

Jason King
Founder
ScrollQuest.com

SearchingTudor

Nov 10, 2004
Ohio
Just wanted to congratulate the ladies on their victory! The amazingly funny thing is, I was slated to meet Jason in Harper's Ferry later in the year as I was on a 'quest' of sorts. LOL I guess I should have gotten to work harder on that Scroll, eh?

The Rainbow Warrior Scout

jadewhiskey

Mar 16, 2005
New Hampshire
I don't think that they were a scam - they just grew faster than they could keep up with... It was only a couple of guys putting this together and it blew up on them... That's what I think. I hope they keep it up - I was enjoying it... I would like to hear a response from them as to what happened. I hope that Jason's family is fine and healthy - they did have a baby not that long ago and a move to TX...

JadeWhiskey

J

jeanette

This prize has still not been awarded, the winners are disgusted, S.Q. has stopped replying to e-mails and Jasons old e-bay account got shut down for not delivering psp's. What else?

jadewhiskey

Mar 16, 2005
New Hampshire
I was out on the other forum talking with Holli one of the winners - they DID get screwed - everyone did... I always like to think that everyone in this world does not set out to do bad things (I guess it's my own little fantasy world) - but, I just don't know what to think... I met Jason before SQ and he seemed like a great guy... That's why I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt - but, they ARE AWOL...

JadeWhiskey

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread