Klaus

Jul 19, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everybody,

couldn't find anything in the forums, so I'm just going make a new thread. I found this armchair treasure hunt "Undercover Job" (Startpage | Undercover Job) which is kind of about secret agents and messages hidden in music. Has quite a cryptographic feel to it.

Anybody played it yet? Can you recommend it? Perhaps have some hints for Mission 2 (Mission one is pretty easy.)

Thanks,
Klaus

Shag

Aug 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Klaus......yes I am attempting to play this mind boggling game. I understand what I am supposed to do in this first mission..however doing it is a completely challenging feat because I do not know how to decipher the fractions in the note in his pocket. Can't make heads or tales of it as to how they spell BASS. And all I can come up with for the morse code of the music is VA4AU repeated a few times. So I must be doing something wrong. AHHH
Shag

OP
OP
K

Klaus

Jul 19, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Half/Quarternotes

Hi Shag - I didn't find Mission 1 too hard, and if I had to guess where you went wrong: Did you distinguish between half- and quarter-notes? Quarternotes are a "dot", half notes a "line", and breaks separate the letter. Let me know if that helped any!
Best, Klaus

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions