My collection of paintings

Get-the-point

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2009
PA. NJ
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all I have been a member for some time and keep watching all the stuff posted on here so I figured I'd try and help get the art board rolling by showing my collection of paintings, watercolors, lithographs and prints. Some of the artists are listed and the rest I either cannot read the signature or cannot find anything on them. So here we go I hope you enjoy them.

The first picture is by artist Lamont, I have no information on this person any help would be appreciated. The second artist is Charles Benolt a fantastic still life listed artist. The third is from a artist with the initials M.S.V., I do not have any information on this artist. The fourth artist is T.S.Blaine I think and I have no info on him either. I'll continue this in another post.....

Attachments

• painting archive 001.JPG
    painting archive 001.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 419
  • painting archive 002.JPG
    painting archive 002.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 406
  • painting archive 003.JPG
    painting archive 003.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 678
  • painting archive 004.JPG
    painting archive 004.JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 729
  • painting archive 005.JPG
    painting archive 005.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 444
  • painting archive 006.JPG
    painting archive 006.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 378
  • painting archive 007.JPG
    painting archive 007.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 444
  • painting archive 008.JPG
    painting archive 008.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 400

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice I have thought of showing some on here but the critics seem to be kinda tough. Enjoyed the show and saw the Whistler as well on your other post. Hope the Auction met the reserve.
TnMtns

OP
OP
Get-the-point

Get-the-point

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2009
PA. NJ
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
!

TnMountains said:
Nice I have thought of showing some on here but the critics seem to be kinda tough. Enjoyed the show and saw the Whistler as well on your other post. Hope the Auction met the reserve.
TnMtns

Thanks Tn. I know the critics on this site are merciless!!! I think you should show your paintings man. I know it is not the artifacts that we love to hunt but you know what, who cares. I would appreciate it!! Let's see them!!! As for my collecting habits well it would seem to have no bounds!! It all started with that first arrowhead and now it has transformed itself into a collecting monster. My old lady cannot stand all the "JUNK" as she puts it. She has no idea of some of the value of these items just that I spent money on some of them to get it. To me it is a investment on the paintings. I know that being in construction well there are no 401k's or IRA's or benefits for that matter. So I am thinking alot of retirement and consider paintings a safe investment for that retirement!!!............Now I just need to find that Monet or Picasso!!!..............lol...........yeah right..........but there are several others that I know as well that would fetch a fortune.......................GTP

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread