Treasures in the Philippines

Spaceboy2000

Tenderfoot
Feb 24, 2009
Hi everybody,

I just got back from the Philippines and went to my Uncle's place in the Province, basically he's a treasure hunter and found lots of treasure on the island such as Porcelein from Ming Dynasty, Old Coins when the U.S use to settle in the Philippines and Japanese sword when the Japanese use to inhabit Philippines...Anyways, my uncle told me when I go back to the U.S to post or inform anyone who is interested in treasure hunting in the province of Palawan in the Philippines..He has sources and tells me that there's Galleons and Galleons of treasures in the Pacific Ocean near the Palawan Islands of the Philippines. This is no joke, I can email my some pics of what my uncle have found there.

You can email me at [email protected] if interested

I put some more pics below what my Uncle has found including Porcelein from China in the 1500's and 1600's, Japanese sword, Coins from U.S and Mexico from the 1800's and other treasure he has found.

Attachments

• Swords.JPG
    Swords.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 885
  • Treasure1.JPG
    Treasure1.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 817
  • Porcelein.JPG
    Porcelein.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 740
  • Coins2.JPG
    Coins2.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 826

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
WOW. There are some very interesting finds there. This should prove to be a very interesting thread and I would like to hear more about his treasure hunting experiences.

More pictures would be great!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very Nice Treasures !

OP
OP
S

Spaceboy2000

Tenderfoot
Feb 24, 2009
Hi,

Basically my Uncle has all the permits to treasure hunt all over the Philippines, he's actually authorized by the Philipinne Government, we're looking for people or partners who we can work with to treasure hunt in Palawan Island near the Pacific Ocean, he says there's galleons and galleons of treasures in the Pacific Ocean that is still undiscovered. He says its worth millions of dollars so if anyone has the Funds or resources such as a Boat and man power to go to Pacific Ocean to dig out all these treasures. He knows where the location is. Also the pictures I posted on here are just basically a few what he has discovered.

We find the treasures and we split the profits. That's basically what we want to do.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Spaceboy2000 said:
Hi,

Basically my Uncle has all the permits to treasure hunt all over the Philippines, he's actually authorized by the Philipinne Government, we're looking for people or partners who we can work with to treasure hunt in Palawan Island near the Pacific Ocean, he says there's galleons and galleons of treasures in the Pacific Ocean that is still undiscovered. He says its worth millions of dollars so if anyone has the Funds or resources such as a Boat and man power to go to Pacific Ocean to dig out all these treasures. He knows where the location is. Also the pictures I posted on here are just basically a few what he has discovered.

We find the treasures and we split the profits. That's basically what we want to do.

Would it be okay to just send you money? I can't get away right now but if I send you enough money I'm sure you should be able to hire a local boat and divers to recover all the treasure. I could be a 'silent' investor that way.

How much do you need?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guy In Back said:
Spaceboy2000 said:
Hi,

Would it be okay to just send you money? I can't get away right now but if I send you enough money I'm sure you should be able to hire a local boat and divers to recover all the treasure. I could be a 'silent' investor that way.

How much do you need?

Please Don't Turn this into an Investment Thing.

I Don't want to see accusations Fly.

Now that you are warned TreasureNet will Not take sides If anyone Complains.

In fact Complaints will be deleted

OP
OP
S

Spaceboy2000

Tenderfoot
Feb 24, 2009
Guy in Back or anyone interested,

My Uncle has Permits and is Authorized by the Philippine Government, he's been treasure hunting since mid 90's, my uncle came from a Poor Province, I visited him in Xmas and went to his Big House in the province for the first time. He has multiple Cars and lots of properties...WHY? Basically he got lucky, he found some Art and Other treasures and sold them for Big Profits. The Porcelein on the pictures are broken because it was gathered from the Ocean like that, basically my Uncle has allot of money. He just needs other people who wants to Invest in this, He needs a Power Ship with equipment to dive into Pacific Ocean and Dig out all these Treasures near Palawan Island. I'm not a Treasure Hunter or anything like that, I'm his Nephew and I see a Big Potential on this thing.

In Terms of Money, I don't know how much he needs but I guess a Ship, Equipment and Money to Hire people to dive down there. My Uncle has the location and the people who he can hire to do this work. It's a small investment but it can be GREAT Rewards.

We can all be Rich on this, why the Philippines, Think of the United States, Japanese, Chinese who invaded and settled in the Philippines, they left all this Unknown treasures there. I put more pictures below of the Porcelein from China and Japanese Sword

Attachments

• Porc1.JPG
    Porc1.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 799
  • Porc2.JPG
    Porc2.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 769
  • Sword1.JPG
    Sword1.JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 799

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I repeat: No Investments should be made Through TreasureNet.

Investments are Gambling at best.

Complaints & Accusations
anyone makes because they did not get what they hoped for in return.

Will be Laughed at & Deleted.

Very Nice Relics Spaceboy2000

OP
OP
S

Spaceboy2000

Tenderfoot
Feb 24, 2009
Hi Mediator,

I found this website on Google because I don't know how to tell people that the treasures my Uncle found are Real. Let's not call it an Investment, let's call it a Treasure Hunt. I'm not promising anything to anyone. I'm not asking anyone for money, I'm not a Scam Artist trying to use this Medium for an easy buck. I'm trying to promote what my Uncle can get, he already has founds lots of treasures and he can finds lots more.

When you think about it, treasure hunting is Gambling, you go to a location and you try to find treasure and sometimes you Lose by not finding anything or you Win by finding treasures. That's how I view it. Anyways, take a look at the pictures I posted. If anyone can tell me what the Sword is worth cause I have no idea, I tried to Google it and can't find the value of it..Also the porcelain I Can't find what they are worth.

thanks

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spaceboy2000 said:
Hi Mediator,

I found this website on Google because I don't know how to tell people that the treasures my Uncle found are Real. Let's not call it an Investment, let's call it a Treasure Hunt. I'm not promising anything to anyone. I'm not asking anyone for money, I'm not a Scam Artist trying to use this Medium for an easy buck. I'm trying to promote what my Uncle can get, he already has founds lots of treasures and he can finds lots more.

When you think about it, treasure hunting is Gambling, you go to a location and you try to find treasure and sometimes you Lose by not finding anything or you Win by finding treasures. That's how I view it. Anyways, take a look at the pictures I posted. If anyone can tell me what the Sword is worth cause I have no idea, I tried to Google it and can't find the value of it..Also the porcelain I Can't find what they are worth.

thanks

Thank you for your remarks.

I Just wanted to Make sure this thread stays on a friendly level :thumbsup:

chestkeeper

Greenie
Jun 18, 2008
Philippines
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunetr
I....have seen..in fact used a sword spaceboy is posting(wayback in college days :thumbsup:.I was the battalion Commander of ROTC(Reserve Officers Training Corps in PI,and we are entitled to use it as part of our uniform).It looks exactly the same:the design,etc. and those broken plates are common in my digs.Even bronze relics,carved statues and burial chambers are common in my station 2 site.

I didnt know it can be sold to thousands of dollars?well...shipment would be a problem.It would cost a lot.I have a friend in Hawaii and I sent silver coins(10 pcs.1 piso 1907 coins)as gift to him last christmas(its all I can afford lol!)and it cost me 4 thousand pesos!!!,almost my month"s pay!! how much more If I will sell(some members called relics?) this to the US? ..its impractical.

Well,maybe thats the reason why some folks here in PI wants financing(?)But I will never do that.Been there,and I dont like it.

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Spacedboy, post those pottery pieces on "What Is IT" and maybe we can ID them for you.

The sword and the Peace Dollars sorry to say may be some of the known counterfeits and replicas coming out of that area. I have no idea on the funny statue.

SICARII

Jun 16, 2009
Galleons? In Palawan? If you said in Cebu or Negros I will believe you. Well, How about 18 pieces of underwater tombs in Negros, Me and my fellow hunter doubted that only two of this tombs has the deposit of box of a.u. The others are decoys maybe containing underwater mines. The location is just a few km from the shore and the deepest tomb is only around 45ft, my compressor diver can easily reach it but the problem is to retrieve it weight more than a ton...

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
SICARII said:
Galleons? In Palawan? If you said in Cebu or Negros I will believe you. Well, How about 18 pieces of underwater tombs in Negros, Me and my fellow hunter doubted that only two of this tombs has the deposit of box of a.u. The others are decoys maybe containing underwater mines. The location is just a few km from the shore and the deepest tomb is only around 45ft, my compressor diver can easily reach it but the problem is to retrieve it weight more than a ton...
What is a "deposit of box of a.u.?"

Mar 19, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you actually dig something up or have any assets you know about worth trading then the easiest way forward is to get something called safe keeping receipts for them (SKR). Contact the British for this at www.skrbank.com and they will arrange it. You’ll notice that all the big bunkers are insured by Lloyds. These guys will help you through the processes and get you your money. Otherwise you could end up like Roxas!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread