World War II Treasures in the Philippines

Jun 20, 2009
Hi friends,

I am from Philippines and is looking for a Partner for our ongoing project somewhere here in Southern Luzon Area. We are operating in a private land together with our living asset(Land Owner). The project is near water area and believed to be the place where the Japanese Soldiers hid volume of GOLD deposits during World War II.

We have professional Diggers already, veteran Treasure Hunter as our adviser and support groups.

We are in need of a Scanner with 3D visual graphics that could detect GOLD, its size, depth and volume.

Interested Financier are welcome to visit the site ASAP and scan the area first before deciding to engage with the group.

We are a group of poor individuals with the same objective and interests to retrieve the Gold Deposits safely, share some to the less fortunate people and enjoy a happy life with our families.

Additional Information:
The area was scanned twice before, using only Dowsers and Metal Detector. Both results are positive and pointing only in one direction.
Seeing the items underground using Scanner with 3D Visual Graphics will convince interested financier to engage with us.

I will guarantee you a cheap expenses for this operation. Food to support the working team, minor handheld digging equipments and only the High End scanner will play the Major role here.

Interested Financiers are welcome to send thier conditions and all information they wanted to know.

email me at [email protected] or call at 00639155494762

Thank You for your interests'

Noel from Philippines

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
I would like to suggest that you talk to simon_ibarra http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,213859.0.html

He has a large gold reserve and may be able to fund your entire project! He is local to you, so communications and all business arrangements should be very easy.

Good luck!

By the way, you only need to post this in one section please.

curbdiggercarl57

Silver Member
Nov 19, 2007
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle, DFX, Shadow X-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I pity anyone in the Philippines that actually detects and tries to post any of their finds.

OP
OP
P
Jun 20, 2009
Thank you guys for your comments and suggestions.

If ever there will be interested individuals to help us with this project, the only assurance that i can give is that. No one in my group will be involve in financial matters. It's all under the Financier's jurisdiction for him not to waste even a dime. I will not encourage financer to join with us with out convincing himself first about this project that's why you are free to come and see by urself. Foreign and Local Financiers are welcome.

tnx.

sorry for i have posted my previous message in 2different Message Boards. My apology one again. tnx

SICARII

Jun 16, 2009
WHat makes you think that your area is used by japs before? What are your methods? Do you follow the THAPI theory and Guide? :)

OP
OP
P
Jun 20, 2009
GOD willing, we will be soon finish our ongoing project. It's almost a month now, and we're almost there. Rest assured that i will post pix of anything that we might recover.

evermore

Apr 7, 2009
sure, i wonder if anyones are really finding yamash-ta's treasures these days ?

what is the truth about yamash-ta's treasure being findable even with a 'pointer' person?
would the "hunter" 's group frivolous living on loaner's money suggest ? :icon_pirat:

if never any Eureka! after the group been 'searching' for over twenty years, beginning to seems like a different voice in the echo then just the 'horn' sounding off

may hope never end till hopeful recovery... :clock:
give me a post or email

:coffee2:
. :BangHead:

e-goy.com

Jun 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you don't know what is the financial situation here in the philippines we are third world country and most of people here is not afford of the finances like this projects ..like me my group is only charcoal source of income we here because we need some help by using internet we believed that we found help help here...if you believe the WWII..all gold of yamasheta is found here...hunters here are the finders where located..some other hunters they bless because they found the easy deposits and it is a small percentage of gold deposits how about the big deposits..?and it is deep digging by yamasheta... i example like my experience 15 meters bigging from top to bottom every 1 meter any color of soil layered by layered and that is not an ordinary soil..a black ,blue ,orange color..there is a chemicals trapped..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread