Philippine Treasure Hunting

jmaryt

Feb 6, 2007
be careful carl!..if you plan to hire any filipinos,..watch 'em!..if you do
happen to lose anything,then DO NOT accuse them,or blame them in any way!..it will be a real mess!..and there are a lot more of them,than there are of you!..best of luck!

(h.h!)
j.t.

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
Goldcarl,

Try this one, this is the company I visited last 5 years ago selling Bri-star (Php 2,500/5kg bag)...hopefully they are still selling it...basta ba balato ko ha? ;D

(Bris-star Chemical Demolition)
CONDECK SALES CENTER
Room 201, Torimar Bldg.
370 Escolta St., Sta Cruz, Manila
Tel: 2425647, 2418201

goldfinder2

Tenderfoot
Mar 29, 2005
Phil.
Detector(s) used
Whites GM, XLT, MXT Pro, Fisher GB, Minelab SD2100,, Excaliibur,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Greetings all,
I'm presently in the Philippines and involved in a Treasure Hunt. Pls. dont bother to give me all the warnings, do's, dont's, etc. I've been thru it too many times already, & I have 37 yrs. experience in Gold Prospecting, Metal Detecting and Treasure Hunting combined. I just wanted to get that out up front to save all who reply from waisting their time. Thanks in advance. ;D
We are working on several projects, and strongly believe we will have a recovery soon. All the hints, signs,symbols, & finds, etc. lead to that conclusion. Anyone else actively working towards recovery?
I am also interested to offer help to others that might need assistance with Detection of Positive sites, leading to the recovery. Positive sites on Private property are the only ones I am interested in, Govt. property is really not worth the problems & Red Tape encountered, besides the Philippine Govt. will take 75% off the top, and you get 25% plus all the headaches.

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
Goldfinder2,

We have different treasure site preference...if you like private property site...our team prefer gov't areas...
Our problem with private property site is the nuisance neighbors and bystanders...
However in gov't areas like...jungle and caves....it is way beyond the gov't eyes and populace bcoz our target treasure sites are remote gov't areas...and usually these are where big volume open caves, tunnels, waterfalls, u/w sites are hidden... ;D
In actual treasure hunting operation...treasure permit or in privacy of private lot...will not make you safe from treasure confiscation.
Treasure permit and private property are usefull only if your are still digging...once there is actual treasure recovery or hauling...he,he,he....thats different story....armed goons of local politician will NOT CARE whether you have a treasure permit or in private lot...they will simply confiscate your treasure...if you have a problem with that...go to court (it take decades) or slugg it out and fight to death...
The best way to operate...is TOTAL SECRECY OF YOUR TREASURE SITE or TH oprtn....thats why we operate mostly in very remote areas... ;D

BADZ

Jun 12, 2005
goldfinder 2,
I've given up trying to locate the treasure on my land. My detectors just can't locate though I strongly believe it has a treasure on it because of history. It was part of the Japanese garrison 30 or 13 which has an airstrip that traverses on our rice lands during the war. Part of my land is a hill which looks like our hand with 5 fingers...
details can be discussed privately
badz

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good post hot carl

goldfinder2

Tenderfoot
Mar 29, 2005
Phil.
Detector(s) used
Whites GM, XLT, MXT Pro, Fisher GB, Minelab SD2100,, Excaliibur,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello GBoy,
Remember me, we have talked before?
Your statement is valid if you have a small group and not much financing. Our Group is large, and have many investors. We build Cement walls, appearing to be House, etc. Have Top Notch Security Team, Sophisticated Electronics, & Heavy equipment.

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
Goldfinder2,

I can't remember you talk to me...unless you use different name.
If indeed you have enough logistics for TH projects...there should be no reason to for you to fail....unless of course, you have negative sites...
For your info...for every 100 treasure infos or leads that you will get from several TH'rs...maybe only 2 are positive...thats why even foriegn funded treasure operations are NOT successfull....
I have seen and heard several TH come and go...they failed to recover treasure bcoz they lack good treasure sites...or probably underestimate the treasure site of a japanese, they thought it was just easy to get...wrong assumption...
Anyway, hope you can recover your treasures...regards...

OP
OP
G

goldcarl

Greenie
Jul 29, 2007
mindanao
thanks for the nice comments at this site and the different TH working in various areas. I was able to find a brit star type product at diamond hardware in davao. The bunker we were considering, had recently been uncovered by a landslide that exposed a small portion. Upon a site review it was determined that to many "bad elements" were in this area. (political, miltary and criminal) so we elected not to dig. Going to the next site. I love the philippine and everyone has been very nice. My wife is from their and so this helps alot. Remember there are good and bad in every country and that just life. I will be back soon with more to say thanks so much everyone. Goldcarl

rwsnc

Jun 30, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 705, Minelab Xterra 70, Compass Relic Magnum 7a, Compass Coin Magnum, Garrett AT Pro (Sold)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What are you guys looking for? I used to be stationed there during part of the Viet Nam era.

The only gold we knew about was San Miguel beer and Olongapo. ;D

DJ_Quinn

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2005
Southeastern Ireland
Gosh, I'd love to invest but all of my money is currently tied up helping former Finance Minister Mr. Mugawakawi transfer $16 million in "surplus" funds out of his African republic. I'll have plety to invest as soon as I get my $5 million cut though, so I'll be in touch.

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DJ_Quinn said:
Gosh, I'd love to invest but all of my money is currently tied up helping former Finance Minister Mr. Mugawakawi transfer $16 million in "surplus" funds out of his African republic. I'll have plety to invest as soon as I get my $5 million cut though, so I'll be in touch.
:o ;) ;D

dred747

Dec 25, 2007
Central Luzon, Philippines
Detector(s) used
Blood, sweat and tears of my nation's forebears
Just new in this forum so here's my 10 cents' worth.

Treasure indeed exists here in the Philippines. The Japs "stole everything, killed everything, burned everything" . Gen. Masaharu Homma, the Jap general who defeated the Americans at Bataan, was Prince Chichibu's military aide-de-camp when he toured Europe in the 30's. He was head of Japanese forces here in the PI until Yamashita was transferred from Manchukuo (Manchuria) to the Philippines. So whatever treasure may lie here should actually be called Homma's Treasure.

On another note, I'm glad that people are actively pursuing these recoveries. I suppose this treasure should only be reserved for the Filipinos - they were victims when they got caught between the geopolitics of the time.

I'd say for it goldcarl, gboy and all the others in this endeavor. If its not its going to be a Jap, a Kano or some other sunamagan who'll do nothing to help this God-forsaken nation.

Email me for correspondence: [email protected]

alfonso

Tenderfoot
Jul 2, 2008
hi goldfinger,

this is alfonso i have a site 2 in davao del norte and 1 in davao city, these are all family owned and with clean title in our family, we believe that this is a positive site and i could guarantee that the place is safe from all dangers of human intervention. If you are interested you can email me at [email protected], thanks and God bless.

alfonso

Tenderfoot
Jul 2, 2008
hi goldcarl,

i have read that you're from davao, same from here and i'm from the City, davao is big were in particular City, del sur, del norte or Davao oriental. I have also a site here in the City and lots of diggings are happening in Samal Island too. I also bought 2 of my submersibles in diamond, hope to here from you and compare notes.
alfonso

Lelouch

Nov 2, 2010
Good day to all ",

according to my grandmother she tells me about her experience and the hidden treaures

I have a grandmother, she was a worldwar II veterans she was only 8 years old during that war they were at cebu the parents of my grandma was hold by the japanese and sent to davao city, and I was ask to my grandma why she has a sword like shape in her top head, she said, one of the japanese soldier try to kill her, but fortunatly my grandma, got survive, to make the story short, after the WWII, my grandma owned a 3.8hectars lot at Argao, cebu city, she meet my grandpa they decide to go at davao city, to follow her parents, according to my grandma they were 3 hidden treasures right at the davao city one at the known place in davao city and 2 are right in the country side... and 2 hidden treasures at cebu city,

its a very long story, my grandma was 76 years.old now and very sicked, I'm just only 20 years.old
but after I finished my study, I will look for that treasures... someday...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread