Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have the 700 sportman in grey. I love it though its kinda tall when loading a deer.
TnMtns

Excavator

Oct 18, 2006
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
A neighbor has a Kubota with heat and a/c. Couldn't believe it when I saw it. Also has a hydraulic bed, leaf springs, and a stereo. (he quoted a full list of features but I forget)

It's horribly slow though, top speed 25 mph.

buckyboy

Nov 19, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have 2010 Ranger 800 HD six wheeler. Tried carrying in my dredging gear on a motorcycle and that is tough in steep terrain, even though I am an expert rider. Just a little dangerous so I invested in the Ranger.

The ride is incredible and I put the machine to the test more every time I go out. Pretty hair ball some of the places I go, If I screw up I doubt if anyone would find me until they bring out the hounds. I put a post up in the "what is it" section on a stamp mill wheel value. I will be retrieving this stamp mill wheel with the ranger, testing load capacity as this thing is near a ton and have to tow it through some challenging terrain. I will be filming the whole operation and will post when done, hopefully before xmas. Here is a boring video but demonstrates smoothness of the read when I reach 45 mph in some sections. Took this for my ma who can't get out any more.

ruffneck

Apr 3, 2009
Kansas
Detector(s) used
DFX/M6, E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a 2010 ranger 800. Will run right at 55 mph. Nice to ride spring, fall,& winter.
It can be a tad warm to drive in the summer heat, as the warm air flowing off the radiator
and from under the seat will almost roast you!! Should you decide to have a cab and winshield
you might also want to invest in some dust masks. If driving on sand or gravel roads it gets
extremely dusty inside the cab. It's a blast to cruise around in though..

mainer

Silver Member
May 3, 2005
Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My uncle bought a ranger. There a nice machine no doubt about it but I will keep my honda four wheeler. I can take the honda places the ranger can only dream of going. As far as plowing though it would probably be alot better then a four wheeler, because of the closed in cab. Just my 2 cents. :wink:

Pick_axe

May 3, 2015
Columbus NM
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Minelab Excalibur 1000,
Minelab Equinox 800
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My 2013 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO. I can pull the garden wagon around camp and use the quickfists on the cargo box to clamp my detector down. Yes, that's a windshield. That combined with grip/thumb heaters make winter rides a little more enjoyable. Comes off in a couple of minutes. Goes back on about as fast.
DSC_5988.jpg

Oh, and a Warn winch to pull that big treasure out of the ground.:laughing7:

Last edited:

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a Ranger 800 and a Ranger 900 LOVE them both

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread