Tony Stewart finally kills someone.. Just what NASCAR doesnt need.

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

sandman03

Apr 14, 2013
treasurecoast fl
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
terrible loss if he followed the rules hed be alive NEVER GET OUT OF YOUR CAR UNTIL ASSISTANCE ARRIVE ON SITE tony did not mean to hit him if he hit the brakes the car would go right, met him many times good guy very emotional hes hurting for sure not racin today

Trez

May 10, 2006
Treasure Coast (Vero Beach) to Sebastian
Detector(s) used
Sov Elite, CZ20, Minelab Sovereign XS, Explorer II, My eyeballs to bloody fingers have done me well also.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
terrible loss if he followed the rules hed be alive NEVER GET OUT OF YOUR CAR UNTIL ASSISTANCE ARRIVE ON SITE tony did not mean to hit him if he hit the brakes the car would go right, met him many times good guy very emotional hes hurting for sure not racin today

BuffaloBob,

The title of the thread says it best...yes he finally did.
Heartfelt sympathy to the Ward family and friends.

(Sandman) I will have to dissagree with the part of Tony didn't mean to do it...you don't know that as much as anyone else in here. It would be nice to think that, it's a shame it even has to be questioned...but it does in this case.
There were only 2 people that did ones dead. Let's see what Mr. Stewart has to say and the tapes, audio, and video hopefully say.
Tony Stewart has a history of being one to give you a cheap shot, then lose it and get all fired up when someone gave it back to him first chance they could. Tony Stewart has had the adacity to complain over the years about other drivers. He live's in a glass house...he has a known history in the racing community and his actions may be the stone that forever shatter's his life...it sure has the Ward family.
You jump to defend Stewart...and basically say Ward should have known better...wow way to go.
I not saying Tony Stewart meant to hit the kid either, maybe he just wanted to let the kid know... hey your in my way I'm Tony Stewart.

Trez

Last edited:

sandman03

Apr 14, 2013
treasurecoast fl
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i will comment no farther on this tragic accident my prayers are with the ward family loss

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the operative word "Accident"

crap happens during races

Bla-Bla-Bla sorry it's a tragedy but that's it.

before any accusations , I am not a Stewart fan & in fact not really a Racing fan.
Too many rules & Regs involved that prevent it from being a Real race.
I'm surprised there are not Speed limit signs on the tracks .

But then I guess there is a speed limit in a way, being there are rules on what
they can do to their cars & if someone ran a 215 MPH to everyone elses 200 MPH
they would be barred, or forced to share the secret.

even Demolition Derbys have rules these days :(

as for location of this Thread "Paranormal" ? accidental also ?

I moved it to Auto Racing

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread