SeabeeRon

Bronze Member
Aug 5, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA.
Detector(s) used
ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes,, we can't spill the secrets even if we know them (which we don't!) :laughing7: The last discussion we had on water resistance/waterproof was that we were shooting for completely submersible in the 30-35 foot deep range. Nothing etched in stone though, and none of us has seen a final design. It's a wait and see for all of us. We mainly signed on for our input on what we would like to see in a detector (both requirements and wishes), and to test it once there is a prototype.

Thanks cudamark!

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I shall be testing it, among others. I can't do the blasted math to know how it works and I don't go in the water! Monsters live there! Actually, with my back and legs, a 6" wave would knock me right over. Balance stinks anymore. At least it will be warmer soon. This is an odd winter we're having.

PowerDubs

Oct 6, 2015
NWNJ
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes,, we can't spill the secrets even if we know them (which we don't!)

Well we know enough to say that the jump in technology and capability will seem absolutely impossible. But...NDA.

Not Disclosing Anything!!

:)

I am happy and fortunate to be on the team and look forward to making the detector and company a success in any way that I can.

Brewertown

Greenie
Feb 5, 2017
Wayne/Greene County Line
Detector(s) used
We have an Ace 350 and an Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello:Posting so that I can follow. Can't wait until we can learn more about it. If I like what I see maybe I can be the first female to own one. Currently have an AT Pro and I am thinking seriously about a nox 800 but now you all have me thinking I need to wait and see what this is all about!

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Brewertown, it's a personal decision as to whether you want to wait or not on getting another machine. We do have a non disclosure agreement we are taking seriously. When the machine is ready, you'll get the information probably all at once.

TheGreenBoy

Nov 10, 2017
Countryside
Detector(s) used
DBP2010, eeTH, tx850
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just to let you know; Cyguns is a rather known brand-name of Chinese made (i think) blade rollers, i don't know how much this applies for US, but just to let you know. Keep on doing the good work, and i hardly wait to hear more from this detectors.

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Cygnus this detector ....your post Cyguns not the same name .
Not China...American Patriots !
Gary

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

docweiser

Aug 20, 2019
Maryland
Detector(s) used
MineLab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Our trademark is registered and has no conflicts globally although we are receiving numerous extortion threats demanding we pay large sums of money to keep our own trademark!

treasureguy56

Mar 31, 2019
Half way Between Perry and Owosso Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1210 , Tesoro Golden Sabre , CZ5 , Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It sounds to me that someone wants us to get all excited over what ? That's just it ! What ! No pics , no idea what the capabilities are ! The associates just keep sayin its great - the proof is in the pudding ! How many months and or years is this hype going to keep going on ???
Does it actually exist ?
Or is this all just a hoax

I'll believe it when I see it

OP
OP
D

docweiser

Aug 20, 2019
Maryland
Detector(s) used
MineLab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There will be pics and first hand reviews (good or bad) when we have the first 1000 units ready to ship and not a second before.

It sounds to me that someone wants us to get all excited over what ? That's just it ! What ! No pics , no idea what the capabilities are ! The associates just keep sayin its great - the proof is in the pudding ! How many months and or years is this hype going to keep going on ???
Does it actually exist ?
Or is this all just a hoax

I'll believe it when I see it

SeabeeRon

Bronze Member
Aug 5, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA.
Detector(s) used
ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There will be pics and first hand reviews (good or bad) when we have the first 1000 units ready to ship and not a second before.

Is next month, March, still your target for release?

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im a bit confused. Did you guys do in 6 months what FT have failed to do in 12 years? How does one go about being an agent? Would you be interested in an international tester? I asked Tesoro this and they never bothered to reply... as stated earlier the Fisher Manta is just a fantasy supposedly created by a Frenchman a few years ago... Can you say this will be better than anything that FT has to offer?

chub

PowerDubs

Oct 6, 2015
NWNJ
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Can you say this will be better than anything that FT has to offer?

I can 110% say that if what we have planned is even half of what is hoped- it is literally Sci-fi movie, beyond imagination.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chub, that's like comparing the manufacturing process for a 1960's rotary phone to the manufacturing process to a cell phone. Irrelevant. Things happen a lot faster now than in the past.

Docweiser asked for folks to field test them back last fall and had a cut off date. (You can check out his thread here on tnet). So for now I doubt he needs any more testers, but I am not in charge. The testers are spread all across the US. For the rest, you will just have to wait. I will just be doing testing so do not know the date I will have one in hand.

I don't know what sales structure they will have, and if I did, I wouldn't disclose it anyway. We take the non disclosure agreements seriously. In the meantime, I'm waiting for a break in the weather to go dig some more. It's been a decent 2020 so far.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gotta admit I'm excited will see

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chub, that's like comparing the manufacturing process for a 1960's rotary phone to the manufacturing process to a cell phone. Irrelevant. Things happen a lot faster now than in the past.

Docweiser asked for folks to field test them back last fall and had a cut off date. (You can check out his thread here on tnet). So for now I doubt he needs any more testers, but I am not in charge. The testers are spread all across the US. For the rest, you will just have to wait. I will just be doing testing so do not know the date I will have one in hand.

I don't know what sales structure they will have, and if I did, I wouldn't disclose it anyway. We take the non disclosure agreements seriously. In the meantime, I'm waiting for a break in the weather to go dig some more. It's been a decent 2020 so far.

Yes, we volunteered to be field testers and were also asked what we'd like to see in detector features during the design stage. We're waiting for prototypes just like the rest of you. It doesn't happen overnight, as other manufacturers have discovered. With signed NDA's, we can't disclose any info until we get the go ahead from Avitech. I realize that everyone wants to know details, but, most of us testers don't know anything about the tech and couldn't tell if we did. You'll just have to wait like the rest of us.

fishstick

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello:Posting so that I can follow. Can't wait until we can learn more about it. If I like what I see maybe I can be the first female to own one. Currently have an AT Pro and I am thinking seriously about a nox 800 but now you all have me thinking I need to wait and see what this is all about!

I believe SMOKEY beat you to it.

fishstick

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DAMN. I'm still learning the Deus!!! BUT looking forward to this!!!! GET BUSY.....

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Will it be for sale this year? Or is that something you are not supposed to answer?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread