THE RETURN OF THE GIANTSERPENT

HappyTrails55

Sep 30, 2005
Paso Robles
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
I can't upload any pic's here, I got something called cookies or browsers going hay-wire...I've spent my whole life in the outdoors figuring out the languages and signs of animals, the ancients, Indians, Spanish etc., and now I come to this point of the Computers and I have found myself completely STUPID, hee,hee and I ain't changing my ways cause I'm too busy prospectin', BUTTTT, and I probably won't be able to do this properly either, buttt, try to follow this Link if you can, it goes like this Confirmed: These Rock Carvings Are the Oldest in North America | TheBlaze.com ....got some pic's there..I tried logging into the Blaze but got the same dumb cookie/browser crap, hee,hee...keep in mind the "DIAMONDS" like what I have already posted earlier with the "TWIN GODS" (Pic's)...That's about all I'm going to say for right now...if this Posts, then Enjoy.......Darrell

HappyTrails55

Sep 30, 2005
Paso Robles
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
It just came in over the wire a little while ago, interesting on how these ancient one's navigated themselves to the British Isles, ofcourse I don't see the mystery in it, <http:news.msn.com/science-technology/scientists-find-800000-year-old-footprints-in-uk> Darrell

dannyg

Dec 28, 2013
slo county california
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was looking into pre american history. Something other than disorganized tribes of indians roaming the continent, in doing so i found the mound builders. I grew up associating them with indians but now i know better they seem to have stretched from south america north america the British isles and europe and asia. Certainly some in indonesia austraila and antarctica as well even if i don't know any off the top of my head. These old religions worshipping reptiles seem to have stretched everywhere id have no doubt the tracksare related to an early religion of the sort. =P danny

HappyTrails55

Sep 30, 2005
Paso Robles
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
New Discoveries happen all the time, a lot of these are swept under the rug by the archaeological communities, BUT. people from all around the world are getting tired and sick of hearing from the established archaeological communities that stick to their paradigm, they are (the archies) becoming extinct themselves. 2 GIANT DISCOVERIES going on right now in the world, one a MASSIVE DIG SITE in BOSNIA....Whatever you do, you need to check this out !!!...Go to Youtube......Watch.... ....I put this up for comparable comparaisons and for other people to understand that Our American History is WRONG, or that the BULK of that History has been COVERED UP by the Political Leaders of Our Country, the Archie's and the American Indian Federation....Enjoy....Darrell

HappyTrails55

Sep 30, 2005
Paso Robles
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
For about $14.00 plus Shipping on Amazon.com I suggest a really GREAT BOOK to read that will give you all Greater Insights (or at least conjectures, controversities) about the SERPENT from "SCOTT ALAN ROBERTS"..."THE RISE AND FALL OF THE NEPHILIM"....or....you can find it at his website of Intrepid Magazine (.Com), I don't have the Link in front of me but to listen to him on a Interview, he was on Whitley Strieber's "DREAMLAND" Radio Show back on July, er, 07-06-2012, "Are the Nephilim Still Here"...which is also on YOUTUBE...which is about 52 minutes long and after the 30 minute mark he starts in about the SERPENT......You'll Like this,....Darrell

2daystravel

Banned
Dec 31, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will buy it now maybe gold is smelted already and made bars Gold Theft.jpg

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great stuff HappyTrails55,Thanks for putting that info. out. I hope i get a chance some day to take a trip to another dimension in one of those chairs.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those photos are great HappyTrails55, thanks for posting them. They have helped me with knowing what i have seen out here is legit. That giant shadow that looks like a pipe is out my way also, it could be its twin in both size and shape. The giant Serpent shadows are out here also. Thats amazing stuff,thanks for posting them and doing that interview with Terry.

HappyTrails55

Sep 30, 2005
Paso Robles
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
Your Welcome Dog and to anybody else, Terry had been after me for years to tell it on video for him and others, it's part of the record now. The Indians know all about the Ancients and the Shadows connected to them. Even the Old Spanish, Mexicans and Pioneers of the Old West used them on a small scale to convey and conceal their Treasures. Shadows are part of the Secret Language

Kensie_Rowland

Tenderfoot
Jul 5, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What of the great Serpent Mound? Were the copper mines of the great lakes not for the regal tribe who fancied wearing crowns and were found in mounds? Algonquin are Aztecan ancestors. Mounds, pyramidal mounds all precursors for the temples in central America.
They even claimed to be the people of the Serpent

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread