THE RETURN OF THE GIANTSERPENT

MAPSEASIA7

Oct 26, 2019
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Poncho, well it may look like one but it ain't, I already did my homework on this geologically. There ain't or isn't any Volcanic Rocks of any sort within 3 to 4 miles around it, but there is a abundance of Limestone.

In those photos where the guy is sitting on the stone, are those the stone chairs you mentioned in your interview with Terry Carter? Where you said you had the vision of the large being sitting across from you?

HappyTrails55

Sep 30, 2005
Paso Robles
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
Soon I will have a Listing on EBAY

Okay so, I have a Unique Product that is only known by myself from My MTN., however there could be other people in the world that know and use this product from other selected ancient Pre-Flood sites of which of course remain their "secret". So this Product is a "secret" of which I am going to sell for not a lot of money, I want to make it available for everyone, but I'm not going to give it away either. This is a Product that is missing* One Very Valuable Ingredient, this Product is used in every night and day life on earth by everyone in one way or the other. That One VERY SPECIAL INGREDIENT is the "secret". I'm also developing right now a home made Website that will be in Depth about this "Ingredient" and how anyone can secure it but you cannot own it, in fact you cannot hold it or even see it, but it's there. You have to go where it is to use it and add it with the everyday solution of which is the main building block of Life on Earth - WATER. So I found this when I was almost 40 years old which was 30 years ago and I have the same looking body with no major health issues of which I believe I have slowed down my aging process. Not a lot of people are going to believe this but they cannot stop their aging and will grow old and die the whole time of being a skeptic. And believe it or not there is, IS A SCIENCE TO THIS of sorts, of which I will be posting on my new website with Links. I thought long and hard about this and there just is not a lot of employment opportunities for us old guys even if we look younger. So I'm going to live a long time .

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay so, I have a Unique Product that is only known by myself from My MTN., however there could be other people in the world that know and use this product from other selected ancient Pre-Flood sites of which of course remain their "secret". So this Product is a "secret" of which I am going to sell for not a lot of money, I want to make it available for everyone, but I'm not going to give it away either. This is a Product that is missing* One Very Valuable Ingredient, this Product is used in every night and day life on earth by everyone in one way or the other. That One VERY SPECIAL INGREDIENT is the "secret". I'm also developing right now a home made Website that will be in Depth about this "Ingredient" and how anyone can secure it but you cannot own it, in fact you cannot hold it or even see it, but it's there. You have to go where it is to use it and add it with the everyday solution of which is the main building block of Life on Earth - WATER. So I found this when I was almost 40 years old which was 30 years ago and I have the same looking body with no major health issues of which I believe I have slowed down my aging process. Not a lot of people are going to believe this but they cannot stop their aging and will grow old and die the whole time of being a skeptic. And believe it or not there is, IS A SCIENCE TO THIS of sorts, of which I will be posting on my new website with Links. I thought long and hard about this and there just is not a lot of employment opportunities for us old guys even if we look younger. So I'm going to live a long time .

You might want to keep an eye out for mobs with buckets of tar and bags of feathers....just sayin.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just FYI, only paying supporting vendors can post links to websites selling products.

HappyTrails55

Sep 30, 2005
Paso Robles
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
Have received requests for this old Picture, "Seeing is Believing" so they say 100_9917.jpg 101_7395.JPG 101_7397.JPG 101_7398.JPG

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab SDC 2300, Makro Deephunter Pro 3D, OKM EXP 4500 Pro, Garrett Hand Held Detectors, Falcon MD 20, English dowsing springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, L-Rods, what’s left of my brain :o)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Too much detail to not really be there. I know exactly what pareidolia is, and to a good part, I agree with you. Buuuut, I see that you haven't seen much from this site. This is part of a canyon a little ways West of the Tumacacori Mission in Az. There are a lot of markings and monuments in this canyon. Like this owl.

Best-Mike

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab SDC 2300, Makro Deephunter Pro 3D, OKM EXP 4500 Pro, Garrett Hand Held Detectors, Falcon MD 20, English dowsing springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, L-Rods, what’s left of my brain :o)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Mike,

I like the owl and the shadow cross with the shadow 8 near the base of the owl rock To its right.

Regards

LUE-Hawn

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread