THE RETURN OF THE GIANTSERPENT - Page 17
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
Like Tree85Likes

Thread: THE RETURN OF THE GIANTSERPENT

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Oct 2019
    Cache Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyTrails55 View Post
    Poncho, well it may look like one but it ain't, I already did my homework on this geologically. There ain't or isn't any Volcanic Rocks of any sort within 3 to 4 miles around it, but there is a abundance of Limestone.
    In those photos where the guy is sitting on the stone, are those the stone chairs you mentioned in your interview with Terry Carter? Where you said you had the vision of the large being sitting across from you?

ca
    Sep 2005
    Paso Robles
    Teknetics G2
    360 times
    Mapseas, that'a the 3rd Stone Chair, not the one I talk about

ca
    Sep 2005
    Paso Robles
    Teknetics G2
    360 times
    All of the Chairs have Strange Energies. Compasses go nuts on them. They effect people differently.
    weekender likes this.

ca
    Sep 2005
    Paso Robles
    Teknetics G2
    360 times

Soon I will have a Listing on EBAY

Okay so, I have a Unique Product that is only known by myself from My MTN., however there could be other people in the world that know and use this product from other selected ancient Pre-Flood sites of which of course remain their "secret". So this Product is a "secret" of which I am going to sell for not a lot of money, I want to make it available for everyone, but I'm not going to give it away either. This is a Product that is missing* One Very Valuable Ingredient, this Product is used in every night and day life on earth by everyone in one way or the other. That One VERY SPECIAL INGREDIENT is the "secret". I'm also developing right now a home made Website that will be in Depth about this "Ingredient" and how anyone can secure it but you cannot own it, in fact you cannot hold it or even see it, but it's there. You have to go where it is to use it and add it with the everyday solution of which is the main building block of Life on Earth - WATER. So I found this when I was almost 40 years old which was 30 years ago and I have the same looking body with no major health issues of which I believe I have slowed down my aging process. Not a lot of people are going to believe this but they cannot stop their aging and will grow old and die the whole time of being a skeptic. And believe it or not there is, IS A SCIENCE TO THIS of sorts, of which I will be posting on my new website with Links. I thought long and hard about this and there just is not a lot of employment opportunities for us old guys even if we look younger. So I'm going to live a long time .

ca
    May 2007
    5839 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyTrails55 View Post
    Okay so, I have a Unique Product that is only known by myself from My MTN., however there could be other people in the world that know and use this product from other selected ancient Pre-Flood sites of which of course remain their "secret". So this Product is a "secret" of which I am going to sell for not a lot of money, I want to make it available for everyone, but I'm not going to give it away either. This is a Product that is missing* One Very Valuable Ingredient, this Product is used in every night and day life on earth by everyone in one way or the other. That One VERY SPECIAL INGREDIENT is the "secret". I'm also developing right now a home made Website that will be in Depth about this "Ingredient" and how anyone can secure it but you cannot own it, in fact you cannot hold it or even see it, but it's there. You have to go where it is to use it and add it with the everyday solution of which is the main building block of Life on Earth - WATER. So I found this when I was almost 40 years old which was 30 years ago and I have the same looking body with no major health issues of which I believe I have slowed down my aging process. Not a lot of people are going to believe this but they cannot stop their aging and will grow old and die the whole time of being a skeptic. And believe it or not there is, IS A SCIENCE TO THIS of sorts, of which I will be posting on my new website with Links. I thought long and hard about this and there just is not a lot of employment opportunities for us old guys even if we look younger. So I'm going to live a long time .
    You might want to keep an eye out for mobs with buckets of tar and bags of feathers....just sayin.
    HappyTrails55 and Mr bigshot like this.
    Hell,you ain't never too old to look!

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    35552 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Just FYI, only paying supporting vendors can post links to websites selling products.
    HappyTrails55 likes this.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

USAF Intelligence 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

I excercise my right to keep and bear arms 24/7/365

ca
    Sep 2005
    Paso Robles
    Teknetics G2
    360 times
    Have received requests for this old Picture, "Seeing is Believing" so they sayClick image for larger version. 

Name:	100_9917.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	157.2 KB 
ID:	1893629Click image for larger version. 

Name:	101_7395.JPG 
Views:	15 
Size:	1.07 MB 
ID:	1893630Click image for larger version. 

Name:	101_7397.JPG 
Views:	14 
Size:	1.13 MB 
ID:	1893631Click image for larger version. 

Name:	101_7398.JPG 
Views:	14 
Size:	1.03 MB 
ID:	1893633
    weekender likes this.

ca
    Sep 2005
    Paso Robles
    Teknetics G2
    360 times
    One More..........Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_8170.JPG 
Views:	12 
Size:	1.13 MB 
ID:	1893656Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_8054.JPG 
Views:	7 
Size:	142.7 KB 
ID:	1893658
    weekender likes this.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Sponsored Links