Mexican Legends on the Treasure of Moctezuma

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Piegrande I really enjoy reading your words and would happily offer our scanning equipment at the cheapest price you've ever heard of, so be sure to PM me.
I will also share in the negative feelings towards all TV shows that discuss these treasures, either they know they're full of Caca or really just ignorant to true history in the SW.
I know for fact that this ancient treasure is in NM and promise you won't here those facts until our show comes out for the Spanish still protect it today. I will also tell you that both Montezuma and Dutchman are the same thing. I do not care to argue but I can give only my word that these are fact.
Also when it comes to VP Tratt, I have seen damn near every artifact pulled out and know there are untouched chambers/entrances to VP. JFK was involved and murdered over VP among other things.

JXM,

Do you think you would have time to find JFK's brain and Geronimo's skull while you're at it?:laughing7:

Many thanks,

Joe Ribaudo

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What about Jimmy Hoffa and Obama's Birth Certificate ?

KXMember

Dec 19, 2014
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
OKM
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Obama is and has been CIA his whole life. Him like many politicians are WORLD CITIZENS registered under the UN.

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WHERE DID GOLD COME FROM?
Ancient belived that before the earths crust formed, gold was in solution. Easily mined and used for who knows what purposes. As the gravity increased on earth, most things became denser. Earths crust solidified and so did gold. While gold was liguid it seeped into cracks and maybe volcanic activity had a role. That was how GOLD ore deposits were created. as the story goes...Mountains uplifted and gold became more visible. And followed geology around the earth. It arose wherever it arose. Random based on geology.

I imagine gold is everywhere if we knew how to find it. All the easy pickings have been found. And mined to death.

No one really knows how much gold is out there somewhere.

The Sil Road and Philapine Islands still have massive undersround caverns. They mined gold there same as today. Every war had a single purpose. Territory and Treasure. Invade the country, town or castle and loot the gold. Buildin a treasury was key for all nations. Gold is hard to hide. Heavy to muscle around so the smartest people available devised schemes to keep the gold ffrom bandits. The SILK ROAD fortunes were all gold or silver. Probably gems too. Whatever was the most valuable means to buy and sell. Around the world.

The Spanish Goldddddd treasure in the SMs are mostly coins, jewelry and religious items. Looted from south america through New Mexico and Arizona. Lots of gold. Did they have time to mely into ingots? I don't know. They were certainly on the run. Donky loads and wagons full of gold would be obvious to locals. Did any survive? The story is so rich with history. Still there? IMHO underground vaults could easily be located with military tu nneling and sonar tools. But holes in mountain tops in the SMS would be hard to excavate without us knowning about it. Good Hunting...

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Also it was speculated as gold became heavier it sunk to the lowest solid surface in the earth. So the deeper you dig the more likely to find gold. :)

KXMember

Dec 19, 2014
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
OKM
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ancient belived that before the earths crust formed, gold was in solution. Easily mined and used for who knows what purposes. As the gravity increased on earth, most things became denser. Earths crust solidified and so did gold. While gold was liguid it seeped into cracks and maybe volcanic activity had a role. That was how GOLD ore deposits were created. as the story goes...Mountains uplifted and gold became more visible. And followed geology around the earth. It arose wherever it arose. Random based on geology.

I imagine gold is everywhere if we knew how to find it. All the easy pickings have been found. And mined to death.

The Sil Road and Philapine Islands still have massive undersround caverns. They mined gold there same as today. Every war had a single purpose. Territory and Treasure. Invade the country, town or castle and loot the gold. Buildin a treasury was key for all nations. Gold is hard to hide. Heavy to muscle around so the smartest people available devised schemes to keep the gold ffrom bandits. The SILK ROAD fortunes were all gold or silver. Probably gems too. Whatever was the most valuable means to buy and sell. Around the world.

The Spanish Goldddddd treasure in the SMs are mostly coins, jewelry and religious items. Looted from south america through New Mexico and Arizona. Lots of gold. Did they have time to mely into ingots? I don't know. They were certainly on the run. Donky loads and wagons full of gold would be obvious to locals. Did any survive? The story is so rich with history. Still there? IMHO underground vaults could easily be located with military tu nneling and sonar tools. But holes in mountain tops in the SMS would be hard to excavate without us knowning about it. Good Hunting...

MIC knows the exact quantity and quality of all gold, metallics and all renewable resources on planet Earth. The tech does exist and the developer/patient holder is our team member.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona

BB,

While some precious metals were moved on the Silk Road, it was primarily used, I believe, for silk and spices.

Take care,

Joe

OP
OP
P

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010
Back in posting #4, I mentioned fossils. I have sitting beside my table on a barrel filled with kernel corn (my own simple effort at survivalism) and on top of it is a two year old fossil leaf.

I said that travertine marble is not igneous, but created by water. These hills are filled with water. The limestone dissolves and re-deposits on the limestone, which eventually makes a perfect material to cut for floor tile. One of my wife's cousins had a contract for some time, so many tons of floor tiles a month, for Home Depot.

When a cousin built his new house, the tractor broke inside the cavity of travertine with its 'soup' of dissolved minerals. The 'soup' oozed out and rapidly dried as it hit the air. Anything within its path was fossilized very fast. Not thousands of years. Literally weeks and there were fossilized leaves. The builders asked me if I wanted some. Sure did!

Next to the fossilized leaf were a number of leaves, partially covered with drying stone mineral, and other leaves which look much like the leaves you folks in the Snow Zone rake up each fall. Browning as they dried, but still very clearly fresh leaves in season. Next to those which were turning to stone.

I have no idea how those camel tracks a mile or two away were created in what is now solid stone, but my hunch is by a similar method.

Not long ago, a paleontologist was fired, because he accurately reported finding viable materials on dinosaur bones, which would prove that they were not millions of years old.

I think I posted this on another sub-forum some time ago. I don't care how many letters these college dudes have after their names. I simply no longer buy into the millions and millions of years nonsense so often preached as law.

OP
OP
P

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010
I like your sense of humor.

Also, it pleases me very much to hear a couple who have been together 52 years. My brother and his wife have been together since around 1962.

When we had our 30th anniversary, I asked my Mexican wife, "Have we been married 30 years?"

She said, "Yes."

I said, "It seems so much longer." ;D

Without any expression she said, "I agree, it does seem much longer."

She is wound pretty tight, but I can still make her laugh at times, though that wasn't one of them.

Yesterday was our 40th anniversary. We drove into Tehuacan and ate arrachera (meat) as we have done for past anniversaries.

Later I told her we had to cross the street to the zocalo park and smooch in public at least once. We did.

We sat for a while and tried to remember who was at our wedding in 1975. It was a very small private wedding in the office of the local Unitarian minister. We disagreed, and talking to our daughter, turns out I was correct. (Okay, my step-daughter, to avoid confusing things.)

After a while,, I commented something like, "Neat! We have been married 40 years and haven't quarreled in at least 40 seconds."

For some reason, this tickled her funny-bone and she started giggling, and kept it up for some time.

Bobkelly

Greenie
Sep 28, 2015
Rathdrum Idaho
Detector(s) used
SSP-2100 Pulse Induction Metal Detector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello I noticed that you posted this in 2010 how is life in Mexico these days?

OP
OP
P

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010
About the same. Health good, just a bit weaker, not much. At 73, I can still lug 110 pound bags of cement from the truck into my house. but, not many of them.

I go through mood swings as to whether the gold is where I think it is. In case you missed it on other threads, I at one time resolved all inconsistencies as to the gold being here. All of them. And, was absolutely convinced it is here. If you haven't read the other threads, you might enjoy it.

Some days I think it is here. Some days I think it is insane to believe it is here. I am convinced we will never know for sure.

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday was our 40th anniversary. We drove into Tehuacan and ate arrachera (meat) as we have done for past anniversaries.

Later I told her we had to cross the street to the zocalo park and smooch in public at least once. We did.

We sat for a while and tried to remember who was at our wedding in 1975. It was a very small private wedding in the office of the local Unitarian minister. We disagreed, and talking to our daughter, turns out I was correct. (Okay, my step-daughter, to avoid confusing things.)

After a while,, I commented something like, "Neat! We have been married 40 years and haven't quarreled in at least 40 seconds."

For some reason, this tickled her funny-bone and she started giggling, and kept it up for some time.

Piegrande After being married 37 odd plus years I finally discovered The secret of a successful marriage for a man. Is not to have an opinion.:laughing7:

Kanacki

OP
OP
P

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010
I fail all tests. I have strong opinions and seldom back down on them, because I do not form them easily. I am my own worst critic, IMO, and so for me to have an opinion it has taken a long time to form.

This specific topic, my opinion that the treasure is where I think it is, too me nearly 30 years to form. I do not back away easily from 30+ year opinions. If my wife doesn't like it, that is her problem.

My view is different. You all seem to think women want total obedience and perhaps obeisance. Most women in fact want a man to be a man. Giving in on important matters is flunking the test.

Amen to Real.

Last edited:

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ahh yes, I agree with you Señor Piegrande……..most women want men, to act like, well men……..and if a women does not want this, she is not worthy and need to look elsewhere…….
One thing I like about the latino culture, is that the traditional male and female roles are retained to a far greater degree than the USSA…..
How is the search for oro going?

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Hello Piegrande. I read all your posts going back 5 years. Will you ever go to see Montezuma's grave?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread