• 7964-004-46ACD666.jpg
    7964-004-46ACD666.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 1,243
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Aztatlan

G'morning relic dude My friend:Always start with a hot cuppsa coffee, just made. :coffee2: :coffee2::

I liked your post, a very interesting map. Yes, it shows Azatlan in 'that time', some centuries 'after' it was occupied by the continuing migration of the pre Aztecs from Israel.

I often wonder just how many of the original ones were able to pass on their DNA through attrition, or just lack of available partners, etc,. ? Was it just the newer ones added to the migrarion that were left to pass it on ? Were none of the original group able to have it continued?

Then again, did any of the group of later migrations even have it to pass on?

sigh, need more coffee.

Don Jose de La Mancha

OP
OP
RELICDUDE07

RELICDUDE07

Bronze Member
Oct 2, 2007
Pascagoula Ms.
Detector(s) used
minelab exp.

I think some came from other parts of the world also ......

Attachments

• Unakoti-300x206.jpg
    Unakoti-300x206.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 1,503
OP
OP
RELICDUDE07

RELICDUDE07

Bronze Member
Oct 2, 2007
Pascagoula Ms.
Detector(s) used
minelab exp.

Got 1 for ya Don........Obviously the genetic strain that produced Mandans with blond hair "fine and soft as silk," blue eyes, and fair skin, was well entrenched -- certainly since well before the living memory of tribe members in 1832. Catlin theorized that the Mandans might be descendants of a pre-Columbian Welsh expedition to the New World.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

G'afternoon relic dude, my friend: very interesting. Many of the Mayo Indians in southern Sonora, Mexico, also are blue eyed and blond.

Oro, or his ancestors, must have gotten around in the olden days.

Actually there are too many unexplained thingies that are conveniently buried in the interests of present science. This makes it extremely difficult to progress with sooo many keys hidden.

It also admits many improbable points to be added.

Don Jose de La Mancha

goldfinder

Mar 31, 2003
AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
G'afternoon relic dude, my friend: very interesting. Many of the Mayo Indians in southern Sonora, Mexico, also are blue eyed and blond.

Oro, or his ancestors, must have gotten around in the olden days.

Actually there are too many unexplained thingies that are conveniently buried in the interests of present science. This makes it extremely difficult to progress with sooo many keys hidden.

It also admits many improbable points to be added.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Senior Windmill tilter-
I love all this speculation on ancient cultures and sites.

You are right about suppressed unexplained thingies. I have been researching lots of alternative science "thingies" since 1950s. Made many discoveries. You have obviously done this in the archeological areas. Are you in Tucson area?

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

G'evening Goldfinder: :coffee2: :coffee2: You just have to join me, it isn't polite to drink alone, and I need a cuppa. No, I live in old Mexico where I am developing my mines, but my son lives in Tucson. I return there a few times a year.

I am trying to attend the Lost Dutchman junta, but it appears that I won't be able to meet it since I have appts in Hermosillo on the 20 th..

If you wish to see the result of successful speculations, go to the Tayopa site.

"Shades of Troy" he he he.

We amateurs have a tremendous advantage over the Phd's. we can happily change our views and findings from minute to minute, whereas the professionals simply 'cannot' admit an error, and start a new thread of investigation.

Don Jose de La Mancha

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010

I have seen it written that the first explorers of the Eskimo north found blue eyed blond Eskimos when they first went there.

We Irish are a crazy wild bunch of dudes. :laughing9:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Allo Piegrande: You posted --> We Irish are a crazy wild bunch of dudes.
????????? Just because we believe in, and accept the LORDS planning in his infitite grace of designing GOIRLS just for us?

Don Jose de La Mancha

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010

Actually, while you make a good point, I was assuming only a crazy Irishman would have ended up with the Inuits, heh, heh.

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

piegrande said:
Actually, while you make a good point, I was assuming only a crazy Irishman would have ended up with the Inuits, heh, heh.

Crazy Irishman, or maybe crazy Irish woman. Don't fancy yourself gentlemen.

Think about it Don Jose Parte De Tayopa, if the Curry is missing, it may have been the great great gran ma ma. ;D

Natives also had a habit of killing the men, and keeping the women.

Homar

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

buenas tardes Corozone de peidra, you posted --> Natives also had a habit of killing the men, and keeping the women.
Why in the world would they do that ? Hmmmm??????

Don Jose de La Mancha

( good afternoon heart of stone)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions