Montezumas Treasure: Colorado Leads

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010
I sometimes confuse easily. Can you tell me what you mean by Motecuzhoma's country?

This is confusing to me. I live about 100 yards, more or less, from where I believe the treasure is buried. This land, including my own land here, was the property of Moctezuma II when he was alive. Motecuzhoma was one of several spellings now obsolete for II. There were others.

An expedition may well involve my daily trip with cups of yogurt for the old uncles when my wife is gone. Seriously. She thinks yogurt is good for the old men. And I walk by about twenty feet from the probable burial site which is usually shut and locked. I am usually looking out very carefully for the meanest old goose I have ever known. If that goose is present and in a foul mood, I scurry past that location as fast as possible.

The dogs are the next obstacle. There are many of them. They are used to me, because they have all known me from a very young age. But, one of the toughest men I know quakes with fear at the thought of going where those dogs are, and asks me to run errands there for him.

And one of those dogs is probably insane. He even scares me. Very aggressive if I have not been there in a few days. Not just barking like the others, but very aggressively snapping and lunging. My BIL once visited us, and got a hole bit in his jeans, and that wasn't the dangerous dog.

Those dogs are rather well known. I sometimes see men, grown men, standing up by my private road, shouting, "Buenos Dias!" Hoping someone hears them and comes out to talk to them. They have no desire to walk on the property.

The last obstacle is the owners. Rumors that Mexicans cannot own firearms are incorrect. They can own small pistols and I think rifles up to .32, but not military grade. Also, they can legally own 12 gauge shotguns. No more comment needed.

The oldest uncle in his younger years had an i.d. as LEO. In the USA, when they want to make a dangerous arrest, they send the SWAT team. In his younger years, when they had to make a dangerous arrest, they asked him to go along so signed him up as LEO to make it legal.

As Emperor, it is probable that II owned land similar to this in various places around Mexico.

It was not the property of I, or any of the earlier Tenocha's, because this region was not conquered by the Aztecs until around 1503, shortly after II became Emperor according to UNAM.

Though there are gaps in the geneaology of the Moctezuma's after Cortes, until the 1700's or so, then after that again until the late 1800's, the evidence shows the land originally owned by II passed on to his heirs or descendants. Current owners are still descendants of the Moctezuma's. Due to a shortage of male heirs, the surname of the owners has changed. Since the insurrectionists in 1918 burned the land records, we will never know exactly who they were.

Let me add that I do think all records are in off-limits library in our state capitol. Only academic researchers can access them.

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010
I mentioned the locked door. Historically, over many years, that door was unlocked and open all day long. Since the day I told them I was convinced the gold was in that room, the room has been locked except when they need something out of it.

I took this as evidence that not only is the gold there, but they know it's there.

If they didn't believe the gold was there, they'd have laughed at me and invited me to see the room again.

That room is nothing but a stone floor, built by their father quite a few years ago. The walls have been plastered over and a roof of corrugated metal tacked on top. With piles of ear corn, and bags of shelled corn. A few spare cages for the fighting roosters and similar junk. The only way to get further information is with a GPR or dig amidst various and sundry pieces of high velocity lead whizzing past your head.

youcefkouidri1

Oct 15, 2013
Wedmore
Detector(s) used
I use treasure Maps
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I talk of Motecuzhoma's country I mean the property of Motecuzhoma, the location you are talking about which is located near where you live. Don't worry the truth surrounding the treasure will be uncovered soon. If I believe that the location you speak of is worth a look than I will go there, and I will find whatever is hidden in that room or surrounding area even if I have to risk bullets and hostile dogs. And I intend to raise a team before I sent out on my expedition for the lost treasure. It might be worthwhile that when I am in Mexico at the start of next year, we could meet up, you sound like you could be a important part of the team I intend to raise. Local knowledge is key, as well as someone who speaks Spanish and English- a natural translator! What say you ?

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010
Let me see if I understand you. You openly announce you are going to violate private property rights including my own and those of my wife's family; Mexican Federal law; kill family animals; and seem to include killing anyone who gets in your road. Then, you cheerily invite me to join you?

But, before you try this, Google Dog The Bounty Hunter. Heh, heh.

I call people like you Big Talkers.

But, let me extend my comments on what happens to anyone who tries what you have in mind. I only got as far as the uncles themselves if their dogs didn't take care of you, which is most likely the case.

Down town is the Commandancia. The local fuzz. They wear black military uniforms and bear full auto M-16's. These guys are bulked up and in top shape, not like too many overweight US cops at all.

I am not sure, but I think they have top cops here because of the State prison in the area. They have to be ready to deal with a major uprising among Mexico's most dangerous prisoners.

When they face a serious problem, they get on the horn and patrols from a number of nearby villages equally armed and trained come as fast as their high powered pickups can take the corners.

They also call a certain number in the State capitol, and a large military helicopter kept on standby comes out. Probably takes no more than 30 minutes. No, more like 20 minutes.

On each side is a large caliber machine gun with a gunner just like in the Viet Nam war.

How do I know all this? Someone told me? No, we had an insurrection a couple years ago. A stupid cop thought a farmer was a wanted kidnapper so he took a patrol out and arrested him.

His whole village came to the town. The streets were full of farmers with shotguns; pitchforks; and machetes. The other patrols accomplished nothing. But, when the military chopper aimed those large caliber machine guns down at them they remembered work at home.

If the chopper can't deal with it, the Marines come. They can even take down the cartels.

Thanks for the warning, dude. If I so much as imagine you are here the commandancia will be called. Good luck.

Merely getting caught with even a .22 pistol as a foreigner will get you a minimum of five years without all the other crimes you seem to propose.

Also, think about it. What you propose would be an act of war against Mexico, in international law.

An additional note now that you have pulled my string. The only way out of that property is across my property as I told you earlier.

All I have to do is pull my car across my driveway and your vehicles can't move. Ramming my car will not get you out. Would I sacrifice a good car to take you down? You bet!

And if somehow you did make it past my car, guess where you have to go? DOWN TOWN. :D

I tell you guys, you can't make up stuff like this dude.

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010
This last posting is part of the reason I wrote the thread recommending hunting in the USA.

Just for fun, look at the logistics this guy needs. He is from GB. He gets on a plane to cross over to Mexico, and I assure you he won't have a fly swatter with him.

He gets off the plane in Mexico with his luggage.

So, where does he get what he needs to deal with a pack of tough dogs? He doesn't, most likely.

Suppose he does get the weapons he needs, he stands a good chance of being stopped by local cops for a vehicle frisk before he gets here. Not just firearms gets him busted, but also bows and arrows. Even slings are illegal in some states, including mine.

I have pretty much laid out what happens if he does make it here with fiirepower.

And though it is virtually impossible, imagine he does find the treasure here. He goes to the airport and asks for charges on extra luggage. 15 tons of it. :D :D :D

Anyone who thinks Mexico is a bunch of drunken tequila sippers dozing under the cactus plants and you can walk in and take what you want is going to have some rude surprises.

Search in the USA.

Anything in Mexico is strictly for kicks and curiosity, as I have been doing. Yes I believe the treasure is right down the street but it is going to stay there.

youcefkouidri1

Oct 15, 2013
Wedmore
Detector(s) used
I use treasure Maps
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You seem to have a very clear understanding of my motives- except that I do not intend to kill anyone or anything, I just want to go on an adventure and find the Lost Aztec Gold and undercover one of the world's greatest secrets. And I understand the risks but I am young (18) and my spirit cannot be broken through threats. In fact the human spirit should never be underestimated, it is one of the hardest things to break, and mine is no different. Just to clarify a few points, what is the actual name of your local village, does it happen to be in the state of Michoacan (think I spelt it wrong) ??

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010
Threats? You are the one who made threats. You said you'd come in here, in spite of hostile dogs and bullets, and you WOULD take out what was there, even if it meant violating Mexican law and private property rights including mine.

Oh, excuse me. You and your team. How could I forget the team?

All I did was tell you in very technical terms what happens to people who try stuff like that, here. No threat. Just standard farmers protecting their property with some local police work.

Thanks for letting us know you are 18. I'd have guessed primary school.

And, no, you don't understand the risks. If you did you wouldn't be telling us that you would get the treasure out in spite of bullets and hostile dogs. And, you would know the difference between threats and textbook police work in Mexico.

So, living in GB, where did you learn to shoot, dude? They don't let you guys have guns. Video games?

>>I do not intend to kill anyone or anything, I just want to go on an adventure and find the Lost Aztec Gold and undercover one of the world's greatest secrets

So does everyone else, dude. We have a man on this URL who also has reason to believe he lives near a large amount of treasure, though not Moctezuma's treasure. He also simply cannot go there because he well knows bad things will happen to him if he tries it.

And, how on earth can you get past bullets and hostile dogs without shooting back? Superman was fiction.

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010
And when you say pack of dogs, how many dogs are we talking ???

Hee, hee. Nothing stops you, does it? I thought you just said you understood the risks. As far as exactly how many dogs, you will have to come to find out, won't you?

I did give you a clue when I told you one of the toughest men in the village won't go there in broad daylight. Use your clues, man. Er, boy.

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010
You see, dude, if you really understood the risks, you would know what the dog issue is like in rural Mexico. You live in a childish dream world with no contact with reality, imagining what Mexico might be like instead of what it is like.

Every year, foreigners who view Mexicans as dumb tequila sippers lying under a cactus come down here for one thing or another, and end up in a Mexican prison. No a/c. No heat. Not a good way to spend the next 5 years of your life.

Last edited:

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010
Also, you come right out and ask me to tell you the name of my village, though I have said I am not going to tell you. And, after your open threats to come in despite Mexican laws and private property rights, I am going to tell you? What are you using, dude? A lot of us would like some. :D

youcefkouidri1

Oct 15, 2013
Wedmore
Detector(s) used
I use treasure Maps
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And that is exactly why the treasure has never been found, because people are scared of the consequences and risks of trying to find it. And yes I could die, but that is exactly the risk I am willing to take. As to how I intend to carry out my plan, well you will have to find out. In fact I may well be seeing you again. And as for shooting, it is true that I have never owned a gun and don't intend to use one. There are many other and more effective ways of operating than using a gun whose sound will draw attention to your position for miles around.
And when you mention bad things (e.g. torture, decapitation, being killed etc) I know exactly what you mean. However I am a unstoppable force, lets find out what happens when I meet an immoveable object!

youcefkouidri1

Oct 15, 2013
Wedmore
Detector(s) used
I use treasure Maps
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And yes it is my dream to find the treasure, and I won't just turn my back on it

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010
Our high school students in the USA are also being taught the same nonsense. Do not let anyone stifle your dreams. If you dream it, you can do it. :D :D :D :D

Now you accuse us of cowardice.

No, I don't necessarily think you will be killed. First, don't think you will ever make a serious expedition to Mexico seeking gold. You have no grasp of reality.

And, also if you do come out here, you won't be killed. It could happen, I suppose, but more likely you will spend many years in an unheated uncooled pig pen. And, by the end of the second day in that pig pen, you the mighty hero with the unbreakable spirit will be crying yourself to sleep.

As far as I can tell you haven't ever paid your own rent; bought your own food; bought your own car; or done much of anything. Another spoiled 18 year old living off Mommy and Daddy, who imagines he can rule the world if he simply avoids negative thoughts and fear.

By the way, you don't need a gun to call attention to your position. That pack of dogs will let the people with guns know you are there.

Big Talker.

You claim to know other ways to do things without guns. Have you actually been taught how to kill without guns? I was, long before you were born. So, were the other people on here who know where treasure is, but realize they can't go there because of many other people who are going to stop them. The folks you are accusing of cowardice.

I think you are suffering from a thing called soplisism, not sure of spelling. That is when a person thinks they are the only human, and everyone else is just a stage prop in their life. As you imagine you can get past entire military and police forces and do what you want there are hundreds of people who will be there with guns to stop you. Grow up.

Last edited:

youcefkouidri1

Oct 15, 2013
Wedmore
Detector(s) used
I use treasure Maps
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your criticisms are meaningless. I can and I will. And when I am sitting on top of a pile of gold I will make sure that I send you a picture.

youcefkouidri1

Oct 15, 2013
Wedmore
Detector(s) used
I use treasure Maps
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ohhhhhhh, when you say our high school students in the USA you sound like that is a reference to the fact that you live in the USA, along with other things I have picked up. Is the location you speak off actually in the USA (SW) and that is why you have consistently written it off as a location????? because you want it to be kept a secret. I thought you were from mexico???

OP
OP
R

Randy Bradford

Jun 27, 2004
Sounds like this might be a good new thread since this one is supposed to be about Montezuma leads in Colorado. :)

youcefkouidri1

Oct 15, 2013
Wedmore
Detector(s) used
I use treasure Maps
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Randy tell me about it.....this guy consistently slagged off the SW USA as a possible site......it just so happens that the area he speaks so highly off is actually located in SW USA. I m working on it as well- I don't know for sure yet!

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gentleman if you resort to 'Threats & Name calling this thread will disappear faster than gold. Comprende?
Thank you

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010
Gentleman if you resort to 'Threats & Name calling this thread will disappear faster than gold. Comprende?
Thank you

Could you please do that? He has openly threatened to come here in clear violation of Mexican law and private property rights. That alone should be enough to dump this thread or at least his part of it. Thank you.

I threatened absolutely nothing. I simply told him what would happen if he did that, and none of it would be by my hand (except blocking my driveway). Nothing but standard Mexican property owner defending his property and standard Mexican police work in such cases.

Just like telling someone what would happen if he drives way over the speed limit on the highways.

If you don't want to do that, can you go back to where he stated he would come in spite of bullets and hostile dogs, and delete that and all after that?

I have some more information, but will take Randy's advice and put it on a new thread.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread