Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Indigenous with Jewish ancestry for Don Jose de la Mancha

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #1
    mx
    May 2010
    873
    369 times

    Indigenous with Jewish ancestry for Don Jose de la Mancha

    Did Cherokee Religion Originate Middle East

    This one if while not directly related to Aztec treasure, does relate to discussions we have had.

    Don Jose da la Mancha says Aztecs are descended from the Jewish people. This is most likely related to the articles of faith of the LDS. And, DNA y-marker testing shows no Jewish ancestry of the Aztec people.

    However, the link posted does say the Creek and Cherokee people in SE USA do show Jewish ancestry. As well as a lot of other European ancestry. However, it is also believed the Jewish ancestry came not thousands of years ago, but around 400 years ago.

    Still, it is interesting as it shows how DNA ancestry may not always be intuitive.

    On that board a woman writes that she does not have Spanish or Portuguese ancestry, but does have Irish. Actually, the Irish were of Spanish and Portuguese ancestry, 5 to 10,000 years ago. My y-markers are very similar to my Mexican neighbors, because a majority of Mexican male ancestry is Spanish and Portuguese.

  2. #2
    mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    14,603
    11768 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    G'd morning Pie grande, so what is the DNA key of the missing Tribe?? so yer OIRISH eh ??

    JOse
    Not Peralta likes this.
    "I exist to live, not live to exist"

  3. #3

    Dec 2005
    Arizona
    7,695
    5107 times
    Quote Originally Posted by piegrande View Post
    Did Cherokee Religion Originate Middle East

    This one if while not directly related to Aztec treasure, does relate to discussions we have had.

    Don Jose da la Mancha says Aztecs are descended from the Jewish people. This is most likely related to the articles of faith of the LDS. And, DNA y-marker testing shows no Jewish ancestry of the Aztec people.

    However, the link posted does say the Creek and Cherokee people in SE USA do show Jewish ancestry. As well as a lot of other European ancestry. However, it is also believed the Jewish ancestry came not thousands of years ago, but around 400 years ago.

    Still, it is interesting as it shows how DNA ancestry may not always be intuitive.

    On that board a woman writes that she does not have Spanish or Portuguese ancestry, but does have Irish. Actually, the Irish were of Spanish and Portuguese ancestry, 5 to 10,000 years ago. My y-markers are very similar to my Mexican neighbors, because a majority of Mexican male ancestry is Spanish and Portuguese.
    Piegrande,

    Just to make things a little more confusing, Mayan and Pima DNA is found in the Creek people. It's a popular theory that the Mayans may have been Jewish........

    If there is any evidence that there was, truly, Jewish ancestry in prehistoric Native Americans, the LDS would have confirmed such evidence.

    Take care,

    Joe Ribaudo
    Last edited by cactusjumper; Jan 26, 2014 at 01:00 AM.

  4. #4
    mx
    May 2010
    873
    369 times
    Don Jose, The article which you can read for yourself did not give the DNA numbers/letters. I would like to know that as well.

    Joe, as far as I know the LDS have not found the DNA evidence of Jewish ancestry for Aztecs. It is a matter of faith with them, and I do not argue with matters of faith, even when I disagree with it. They believe it. I don't. End of debate. People deserve peace with their matters of faith. It is not my right to attack those matters of faith. I do have the right to say I don't agree, IMO. That is enough.

  5. #5
    mx
    May 2010
    873
    369 times
    Jewish Genes On Jewish DNA being constant over a hundred generations. But, the article does not tell the code. I will try to find it.

    >>Only the Jewish people in the history of mankind has retained its genetic identity for over 100 generations, while being spread throughout the world –- truly unique and inspiring.

    See, however, Y-chromosomal Aaron - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    A detailed Wiki with much number detail.

    Most Jews are in the J haplogroup. We Irish are like R. American Indians are mostly Q and that includes Aztecs.

    I am a pretty good brain stormer if I say so myself, and I can easily hypothesize how that 12th tribe, or the Aztecs, ended up with different y-marker DNA from all the rest. I am not saying I believe it happened, as I said just above. But, I can sure hypothesize on that issue, since all descendants of one man tend to pass on the same y-markers.

    If this board has PM's and any LDS wants me to share that with them, please PM me. Discussions of faith items on this board don't last long.

  6. #6
    um
    Nemo me impune lacesset

    Jan 2005
    DAKOTA TERRITORY
    Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
    7,247
    7533 times
    Cactusjumper wrote
    If there is any evidence that there was, truly, Jewish ancestry in prehistoric Native Americans, the LDS would have confirmed such evidence.
    That is quite a sweeping statement there Joe, are you that confident that you know all the details of LDS research to that degree? Thank you in advance,
    Roy
    SUPPORT THE BEEF INDUSTRY - EAT BEEF
    "We must find a way, or we will make one."--Hannibal Barca

  7. #7

    Dec 2005
    Arizona
    7,695
    5107 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Oroblanco View Post
    Cactusjumper wrote


    That is quite a sweeping statement there Joe, are you that confident that you know all the details of LDS research to that degree? Thank you in advance,
    Roy
    Roy,

    No one can know everything. Having said that, yes I am pretty confident that if the LDS had positive proof, they would not remain quiet about it.

    Take care,

    Joe
    Oroblanco likes this.

  8. #8
    is
    Jun 2013
    ~:The Ancient Spirit Lands:~ Of Our Noble Brave And True ~: Great Ancestral Fathers :~
    3,526
    4402 times
    All Redeemable Treasures
    Quote Originally Posted by piegrande View Post
    Jewish Genes On Jewish DNA being constant over a hundred generations. But, the article does not tell the code. I will try to find it.

    >>Only the Jewish people in the history of mankind has retained its genetic identity for over 100 generations, while being spread throughout the world –- truly unique and inspiring.

    See, however, Y-chromosomal Aaron - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    A detailed Wiki with much number detail.

    Most Jews are in the J haplogroup. We Irish are like R. American Indians are mostly Q and that includes Aztecs.

    I am a pretty good brain stormer if I say so myself, and I can easily hypothesize how that 12th tribe, or the Aztecs, ended up with different y-marker DNA from all the rest. I am not saying I believe it happened, as I said just above. But, I can sure hypothesize on that issue, since all descendants of one man tend to pass on the same y-markers.

    If this board has PM's and any LDS wants me to share that with them, please PM me. Discussions of faith items on this board don't last long.
    Hi piegrande, and others, Interesting and Great topic:
    People refer to Jews or Jewish people, as reference to all of the people of the tribes of Israel, when it is a slang word for Judea which includes only 2 tribes: Judah, and Benjamin, who became part of the kingdom of Judea also.

    Israel however, separated after the death of King Solomon, and was the Kingdom of the other 10 northern tribes, that split off from Judea, who also, Israel, after finally escaping the some 200 years of Assyrian captivity, went north, crossing over the Caucasas Mountains, eventually migrating into and settling several European nations, and who knows where else they may have scattered...

    Those 10 tribes later spread out even further, to what is now the U.S., Canada, Australia, and many other European countries...

    Who all had they mixed with in the process? We know among others, of the Norse's (Vikings) European conquests, although it is possible that some of the clans of the Scottish Highlands may have avoided intermingling with the ruthless Norse invaders, keeping their bloodline closer to the so called Gaelic Peoples that originated from the house of Israel, but not all Israelites are "Jews"...

    There are several clues in North America to speculate about the ancient Hebraic visitation, or occupancy? But that doesn't mean they were all of the house of Judah? For one, there's the Bat Creek Mound Stone that was found in Eastern Tennessee, having finally been interpreted by the worlds foremost leading Ancient Hebrew scholar.

    The carvings were interpreted to say something to the effect of: May the Lion of the tribe of Judah be the fire poker that drives the Priests of the Lord back to Him", and said also, "For Judah". An ancient land claim? Very interesting because many people of the supposedly "Lost Tribes" are here, in America, not even knowing it!... Spread out just as Israel (Jacob) had prophesied of them before his death in Egypt, while his son Joseph was second in command to only the pharaoh in all the land...

    Who all those visitors may have mixed with, is a good question. and it is a known fact that there were old Choctaws who knew the Courses of Abijah, an ancient Hebrew Priestly Religious Ceremony performed by the ancient Priests unto their God Yahovah, "The Ancient Of Days"
    How did those Choctaws know that?

    But not all of the Israelites, of all the tribes are "Jewish"... Thanks, ~: CDS :~
    Last edited by Crosse De Sign; Apr 15, 2014 at 10:13 PM.
    ~ Psalm 23:4,6 ~ Yea, Though I Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death,
    I Will Fear No Evil: For THOU Art With Me; THY Rod And THY Staff They Comfort
    Me. ...Surely Goodness And Mercy Shall Follow Me All The Days Of My Life:
    And I Will Dwell In The House Of The LORD Forever... King David ~

  9. #9
    um
    Nemo me impune lacesset

    Jan 2005
    DAKOTA TERRITORY
    Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
    7,247
    7533 times
    Just a side note here, the DNA tests of Cherokees found "only" 3% of them had Jewish ancestry. This was then pointed to as "proof" they were NOT of Jewish origins, when in reality the results should have been ZERO percent, if all Amerindians really came walking across the Bering straits land bridge. The fact that three percent were found to have Jewish ancestors, should be a red flag that at least some Jewish people are in the family tree of some Amerindian tribes. The tests have also turned up N-haplotypes, which are associated with Mediterranean peoples whom were neighbors of the ancient Hebrews, and some of whom were the best seafarers in the world at that time.
    Cherokee Studies

    Please do continue,
    Oroblanco
    SUPPORT THE BEEF INDUSTRY - EAT BEEF
    "We must find a way, or we will make one."--Hannibal Barca

  10. #10
    mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    14,603
    11768 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Keep it up gentlemen, luv ya, you are slowly locking in my 'wild theory' and one that may well upset the Latinos in the US demanding back the south / western states as part of their heritage, 'Aztlan' when in reality, It lies in S/E Europe---------.


    don Jose de La Mancha
    Oroblanco likes this.
    "I exist to live, not live to exist"

  11. #11
    mx
    May 2010
    873
    369 times
    Interesting stuff. One precaution. There was around 500 years after Europeans were known to have come to the Western Hemisphere before DNA tests were developed. So, it is a hard row to hoe to be sure about a 3% figure and what it means.

    Which is why it is a bad idea to dispute items of faith, except as a personal belief.

    I have a 'grand-daughter' whose father's name is Gualavel. I asked where the name came from and he said it is indigenous. I mentioned it to a doctor friend, and he said not possible. no indigenous tribe ever had a name like that.

    We googled Gualavel, and it turns out it is only found in Portugal. Somewhere since 1541 when that small village was founded and today, a man from Portugal married into the local community, and his name is still used there. But, there are no written records, and no oral tradition for that name there. Over that 500 years, unrecorded things happened.

  12. #12
    is
    Jun 2013
    ~:The Ancient Spirit Lands:~ Of Our Noble Brave And True ~: Great Ancestral Fathers :~
    3,526
    4402 times
    All Redeemable Treasures
    Quote Originally Posted by piegrande View Post
    Interesting stuff. One precaution. There was around 500 years after Europeans were known to have come to the Western Hemisphere before DNA tests were developed. So, it is a hard row to hoe to be sure about a 3% figure and what it means.

    Which is why it is a bad idea to dispute items of faith, except as a personal belief.

    I have a 'grand-daughter' whose father's name is Gualavel. I asked where the name came from and he said it is indigenous. I mentioned it to a doctor friend, and he said not possible. no indigenous tribe ever had a name like that.

    We googled Gualavel, and it turns out it is only found in Portugal. Somewhere since 1541 when that small village was founded and today, a man from Portugal married into the local community, and his name is still used there. But, there are no written records, and no oral tradition for that name there. Over that 500 years, unrecorded things happened.

    The 3 mounds found there in Bat Creek, of the Eastern Tennessee Valley, near the Little Tennessee River, were excavated by professional archaeologists, hired by the U.S. Govt. for The Smithsonian Institute, as documented in their reports, in 1889...

    The evidence acquired there, of ancient Paleo Hebrew, has been carbon dated, to between 46 BC, to 126 AD... The 9 skeletons were carefully arranged on the original surface of the earth, and covered with red clay... The tablet was found underneath one skull... These Ancient bones were then carbon dated, and more recently DNA Tested...

    This is the exact same area that the great Cherokee Chief, Sequoia, had been born, who later invented the first Indian Alphabet that utilized some Ancient Hebrew Letters... Coincidence? The Cherokee Holidays and Festivals also coinciding with Ancient Paleo Hebrew Social and Religious Culture...

    Other evidence is the two copper-zinc bracelets from The Mediterranean, made of materials and techniques of early as 45 BC...

    This is all scientific data, gathered and proven by the Smithsonian Scientists and Archeologists, beyond any doubt whatsoever... The skeletons were scientifically proven to be the remains of 1 st C. AD Hebrew Priests...

    The first century Hebrew/Cherokee findings in the Bat Creek Eastern Tennessee Valley,
    have however, nothing in common whatsoever, with anything found to have been on this continent supposedly originating from in the 1500's...
    Thanks, ~: CDS :~
    Last edited by Crosse De Sign; Apr 16, 2014 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Paleo Hebrew
    ~ Psalm 23:4,6 ~ Yea, Though I Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death,
    I Will Fear No Evil: For THOU Art With Me; THY Rod And THY Staff They Comfort
    Me. ...Surely Goodness And Mercy Shall Follow Me All The Days Of My Life:
    And I Will Dwell In The House Of The LORD Forever... King David ~

  13. #13

    Dec 2005
    Arizona
    7,695
    5107 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Crosse De Sign View Post

    The 3 mounds found there in Bat Creek, of the Eastern Tennessee Valley, near the Little Tennessee River, were excavated by professional archaeologists, hired by the U.S. Govt. for The Smithsonian Institute, as documented in their reports, in 1889...

    The evidence acquired there, of ancient Palo Hebrew, has been carbon dated, to between 46 BC, to 126 AD... The 9 skeletons were carefully arranged on the original surface of the earth, and covered with red clay... The tablet was found underneath one skull... These Ancient bones were then carbon dated, and more recently DNA Tested...

    This is the exact same area that the great Cherokee Chief, Sequoia, had been born, who later invented the first Indian Alphabet that utilized some Ancient Hebrew Letters... Coincidence? The Cherokee Holidays and Festivals also coinciding with Ancient Palo Hebrew Social and Religious Culture...

    Other evidence is the two copper-zinc bracelets from The Mediterranean, made of materials and techniques of early as 45 BC...

    This is all scientific data, gathered and proven by the Smithsonian Scientists and Archeologists, beyond any doubt whatsoever...

    The first century Hebrew/Cherokee findings in the Bat Creek Tennessee Valley,
    have nothing in common, whatsoever, with anything found to have been on this continent in the 1500's...
    Thanks, ~: CDS :~
    CDS,

    Bat Creek inscription - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    ?

    Joe Ribaudo

  14. #14
    is
    Jun 2013
    ~:The Ancient Spirit Lands:~ Of Our Noble Brave And True ~: Great Ancestral Fathers :~
    3,526
    4402 times
    All Redeemable Treasures
    Quote Originally Posted by cactusjumper View Post
    Yeah, That's what they say about anything they can't, or don't want to explain, like the truth...
    Because it would crush many of their many false biased secular humanistic theories, and lies...
    No surprise, as they continually attempt to Terminate the Truth, and Promote Their Lies...
    It's so much Easier, than Admitting they are Mostly Wrong... About Everything True...

    Thanks, ~: Crosse :~
    Last edited by Crosse De Sign; Apr 15, 2014 at 06:43 PM.
    ~ Psalm 23:4,6 ~ Yea, Though I Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death,
    I Will Fear No Evil: For THOU Art With Me; THY Rod And THY Staff They Comfort
    Me. ...Surely Goodness And Mercy Shall Follow Me All The Days Of My Life:
    And I Will Dwell In The House Of The LORD Forever... King David ~

  15. #15
    mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    14,603
    11768 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Hi Ho Joe, just like my Tayopa matches every criteria except an admission by the Jesuits that they were mining, including the two young Jesuits that were self admittedly looking for a mine near Chinapas. I have posted a story on them.

    Incidentally Wickiepedia still refuses to admit that I have the fabulous Tayopa even though they quote Dobie as a source, hmmmmm


    And as for the Bat Creek writngs, I noticed that the majority of the specialists or scientists, agreed that they were genuine ??

    Where is my coffee??

    Don Jose de La Mancha
    "I exist to live, not live to exist"

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Ancestry.com help needed
    By Joshr29 in forum Today's Finds!
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Feb 25, 2013, 08:01 PM
  2. Ancestry.com
    By Tau44 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Aug 12, 2011, 08:51 AM
  3. Ancestry.com - Anyone research sites on here
    By Benbuck6 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Jan 01, 2011, 09:25 PM
  4. Anyone a member of Ancestry.com?
    By smurf-42 in forum Everything Else
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Jan 25, 2009, 07:47 AM
  5. Is this Jewish?
    By OutBack Duo in forum What Is It?
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Oct 17, 2005, 08:50 AM

Search tags for this page

aztec paleo hebrew writing
,
dakota indian dna jewish
,

don jose de la mancha

,
native american haplogroup with jew haplogroup
,
pima of jewish decent
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0