Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: more precious than gold.

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    mx
    May 2010
    364 times
    Where I live there are a few caves. But, it is known the hills are full of caves underground. Such is life where the hills are made of travertine marble.

But, few of them open to the outside.

I hear about the mythical 7 caves. I have no interest in that claim of gold. I would be very happy if one of you or all of you find gold treasures. I have at this time enough to live on, don't need more. My family has one or two who play the lotteries, such as Mega Millions. I am on the list of sharers, but think if they win I will decline. Don't need it. My current lifestyle suits me, not missing anything important. The true definition of rich.

Oh, if one of the family wanted to give me the legal limit of tax free gifts once in a while, I could use that for helping kids go to university. But, no material desires not met.

I do want a life of peace and relative quiet. Not necessarily totally safe, but quiet. Babies to kiss. Hills to climb.

That is part of why I have no great strong drive to find 750 million dollars worth of treasure, except for the curiosity.
    Dirt1955 and doc-d like this.

us
    May 2010
    texas
    2309 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Piegrande,

I was not aware of the Moringa, and would like to thank you for mentioning it. You can buy the seeds in Mexico, there are several states that sell them. You can just google "Semillas de Moringa Mexico", and you will find many websites that sell them.

Homar
    doc-d likes this.

us
    Manuel

Dec 2012
    Strathmore Ca
    Whites DFX.
    33 times
    I can't wait to start a small mining operation down there.I already have some equipment.nothing big.just small implements.maybe I will see you there in a few years .

mx
    May 2010
    364 times
    I will try that again when I log off here. I did at the time I first heard of Moringa, and only found one place that sold them.

Alas, the blog offering sales gave only an e-mail, no phone number, no street address, not even the state, so I viewed that as a serious scam and didn't look again. I e-mailed them, and as expected they did not respond.

It is very risky to give out a credit card number in Mexico except perhaps to a well known business A month ago, I canceled my TIP on my car when I exited Mexico. This involved a refund of over $300 from the Mexican government. It was supposed to be refunded to my account within three days. Though I complied with the bond requirements, that money is apparently gone. You can't even trust Banjercito.

Thanks for the tip. Hope it works.
    doc-d likes this.

mx
    May 2010
    364 times
    I found a place which claims to sell seeds within a five hour round trip by car and taxi. With an e-mail address. I may write to him and see if I can pop up at his door and pay cash for seeds. Moringa does sound like fun!
    coazon de oro and doc-d like this.

us
    Manuel

Dec 2012
    Strathmore Ca
    Whites DFX.
    33 times
    I got news a few days ago that a big treasure was found on one of the caves.have you heard anything about it Pie Grande? I guess the secret is out.
    doc-d likes this.

mx
    May 2010
    364 times
    Not a word. Any links or details? It might affect my views of the treasure being where I am. Since I have admitted that any other place claiming the treasure is there would possibly knock this place out of the running.

Which part of Mexico?
    doc-d likes this.

us
    Manuel

Dec 2012
    Strathmore Ca
    Whites DFX.
    33 times
    Send me a PM. and contac info if you please.anyways.has anybody heard anything about mi amigo Tayopa?
    Last edited by distribuidorUSA; Dec 12, 2014 at 09:13 PM.
    Real of Tayopa likes this.

mx
    May 2010
    364 times
    I don't do contact information, beyond what is here. I think that is well known and understood on T'Net under the circumstances.

And, have no special interest in any discovery that is not open knowledge. Sorry.

I stated above on this thread that if a family member wins the lottery, I expect to refuse participation.

I hope everyone finds a great treasure, though. I am not envious.

us
    Manuel

Dec 2012
    Strathmore Ca
    Whites DFX.
    33 times
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11084427_422680857896732_1906723725_n.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	1137922

us
    Manuel

Dec 2012
    Strathmore Ca
    Whites DFX.
    33 times
    I managed to get this pic of Hushes....they are cooked already...some people eat them this way....they taste bitter...so they need to be cooked in wood ash to make them less acidic... you can see the seeds separated from the pod..
    Last edited by distribuidorUSA; Mar 28, 2015 at 09:19 AM. Reason: misspellibg

us
    Manuel

Dec 2012
    Strathmore Ca
    Whites DFX.
    33 times

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by distribuidorUSA View Post
    We give gold a high intrinsic value.its the reason we're miners.treasure hunters and more.today I'll share something missed in the history books.most of it is based in the oral tradition of my ancestors on my Mother's side.it's a story of a especial tree which seeds were held in high steem by the Aztec.(IT'S. NOT CACAO BEANS).the seed called "Hushe" was way more scarce in Aztec times.even today there are a few dozen trees that survive.my Grandmother used to say that hundreds of years ago it was forbidden to eat these seeds.it was collected and sent to the "Lords of the big city" as tribute.as it would offered as a drink to the Gods.I happened to roast and grind some seeds myself and to my surprise it tasted splendid.even better than Chocolate.!!!!I hope that one day this trees can be protected and maybe reforest its native range.for now it would be a good thing for people to know more about this very special tree.it would add to The new world History.and maybe just maybe Mi Amigo Tayopa would enjoy a hot and delicious Hushe drink.
    I managed to get finally some seeds.!!!
    piegrande, doc-d and weekender like this.

us
    Manuel

Dec 2012
    Strathmore Ca
    Whites DFX.
    33 times
    I meant to say. "it's NOT CACAO beans"
    Real of Tayopa likes this.

it
    Sep 2016
    Mexico