more precious than gold.

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010
Not a word. Any links or details? It might affect my views of the treasure being where I am. Since I have admitted that any other place claiming the treasure is there would possibly knock this place out of the running.

Which part of Mexico?

OP
OP
D

distribuidorUSA

Dec 11, 2012
Strathmore Ca
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Send me a PM. and contac info if you please.anyways.has anybody heard anything about mi amigo Tayopa?

Last edited:

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010
I don't do contact information, beyond what is here. I think that is well known and understood on T'Net under the circumstances.

And, have no special interest in any discovery that is not open knowledge. Sorry.

I stated above on this thread that if a family member wins the lottery, I expect to refuse participation.

I hope everyone finds a great treasure, though. I am not envious.

OP
OP
D

distribuidorUSA

Dec 11, 2012
Strathmore Ca
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
11084427_422680857896732_1906723725_n.jpg

OP
OP
D

distribuidorUSA

Dec 11, 2012
Strathmore Ca
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I managed to get this pic of Hushes....they are cooked already...some people eat them this way....they taste bitter...so they need to be cooked in wood ash to make them less acidic... you can see the seeds separated from the pod..

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

distribuidorUSA

Dec 11, 2012
Strathmore Ca
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We give gold a high intrinsic value.its the reason we're miners.treasure hunters and more.today I'll share something missed in the history books.most of it is based in the oral tradition of my ancestors on my Mother's side.it's a story of a especial tree which seeds were held in high steem by the Aztec.(IT'S. NOT CACAO BEANS).the seed called "Hushe" was way more scarce in Aztec times.even today there are a few dozen trees that survive.my Grandmother used to say that hundreds of years ago it was forbidden to eat these seeds.it was collected and sent to the "Lords of the big city" as tribute.as it would offered as a drink to the Gods.I happened to roast and grind some seeds myself and to my surprise it tasted splendid.even better than Chocolate.!!!!I hope that one day this trees can be protected and maybe reforest its native range.for now it would be a good thing for people to know more about this very special tree.it would add to The new world History.and maybe just maybe Mi Amigo Tayopa would enjoy a hot and delicious Hushe drink.
I managed to get finally some seeds.!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread