Randy Bradfords Montezuma Presentation: The Video

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010
A reminder that my theory the bulk of gold of Mocetzuma II is near me, I do not doubt the other claims of treasure. I believe there was a lot of gold until they started extracting it. And, I can believe all the theories within reason are true and accurate. Various troves in Mexico, troves north in the USA, as well as my believed trove.

Tales of the various gold rushes in history tell of large amounts of gold really fast, then dramatically reduced output. I am also convinced all the Aztec emperors had their own treasures. I cannot prove it, but that is what I believe.

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ready your video is excellent and very well done . as i had problems with sick family members i have not gone on expedition & yet . i well give you short out line yes the seven caves are in fact in the supers . i have seen the entrance and there is a native painting of Cortez on the rock face near the site ..i dated that painting to 1536-1537 .that is the only time he could have been there looking for silver mines ... there a were a few items found at this site when i told it to some people they told me i don't care what you found there Chicomoztoc is in Mexico . so i still have the items in my care , one is a shaman stone from a Olmec a very rare find and , a bone knife and a few other things like those odd black stones .. now here i have to brake my own oath but . i found Gold in 5 places .. in one account of the Seven Caves the story told about the native saying a gold passed threw the front two caves .. i can say this is 199% true the vane is the real LDM vane .. its not about the gold . it is about protecting their past and the treasure of their past .., i have seen things that left me crying and shaking in aw ... you have no idea how great their past is and was ...thousands of 50 gallon size reed baskets full of gem stones and gold and silver items and ore , some i have no idea what they are .. other then the spirits that protect the site the dust hides the beauty like the thunder storm hide the sweet smell of summer hay fields ... i have to go back even if it kills me .. stay safe stay free

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread