Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Summary of Pie Grandes Theory on Moctezumas Treasure

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    Pirate of the Martires

Feb 2005
    Pinellas Park, Florida
    Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
    1270 times
    Shipwrecks
    Piegrandes I read all your threads and it took me 3 days. You have enough material to write a book about Aztec treasure. It would be on the best sellers list. Ever consider that?
    weekender and doc-d like this.

us
    Aug 2017
    everywhere
    27 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    wow i can tell you are very educated on the subject. thank you,the picture is a pretty large monument of a face carved out of rock, there are 5 more monuments around it, there is nothing normal about the mountain it all is on, archeologists are interested in it because of the size and way the monuments were mad and meant to be viewed, from a distance, i am going up to take some more pictures and maybe you can help identify if any of it may be aztec? it may not be montazumas treasure but i think had something to do with him.

mx
    May 2010
    351 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Salvor6 View Post
    Piegrandes I read all your threads and it took me 3 days. You have enough material to write a book about Aztec treasure. It would be on the best sellers list. Ever consider that?
    Not really. Remember I am trying to walk a tight-rope here. I want people to have a better grasp of reality involving the Emperors. There may be treasure, even Aztec treasure, in Arizona or New Mexico or Utah. But, it just doesn't calculate that it would be sent there during a major emergency constituted by the Cortes invasion. The Aztecs, except for Moctezuma II, were smarter than that.

At the same time, I hope no one believes my theory that it is located within shouting distance of where I am sitting.

If they believe it, they may come snooping around. And, there is no imaginable way to get one cent worth of gold or treasure out of here.

My work, not the job title, was Senior Diagnostician in a large, very high tech electronics company. No brag; just fact. When they had a problem and everyone else struck out, they woke me gently as the last resort resource. I think slowly, but give me time and I often sort things out. On this issue, I was thinking about it at times for over 30 years.

I finally resolved to my own satisfaction all conflicts in the theory. I will never completely stop re-examining the theory based on other information as it arises. As I have said, similar local information at other locations will weaken my theory. So far, nothing. And, there were not unlimited places out away from the city owned by the Tenochas. We just don't know how many.

mx
    May 2010
    351 times
    Let me add that someone did find me, last year. He spent an entire day digging and had a stroke of extreme luck. But, he sent me a link showing not the dangerous dogs I described, but a sweet, little Golden Retriever. Hahaha heeheehee hohoho. The only thing I can think of is a cousin came to visit and they tied up the insane dogs while her dog was here. A Golden would have been killed or driven into the next county if the uncle's dogs were loose as usual. There is no Golden Retriever on the place.

When I go down in the morning with yogurt for the old uncle's, sometimes a person will be waiting at the top of the hill, and ask me to send the uncle's up. They will not go down there. And, that is in some cases family members noted for being rather fearless and tough. The only reason I can go is the dogs know me when they are pups.

My wife's brother a year or two ago went down, that is where he was raised. One of the dogs took a hole in his jeans.

Charter Member
    us
    Pirate of the Martires

Feb 2005
    Pinellas Park, Florida
    Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
    1270 times
    Shipwrecks
    Piegrande like it or not, you have posted enough information to make other people interested. It has resulted in someone finding you and there will be others. Protect yourself.
    Loke likes this.

mx
    May 2010
    351 times
    I am not afraid of dying when my time comes I prefer not today, but what will be, will be.

This is a town not far from a large prison. They need a lot of cops nearby in case the prison has a riot. So, to keep them out of trouble, they patrol this small village. If you go downtown in the day time, in a two block range, there will be from 5 to 10 cops with M-16's, and magazines inserted, walking up and down along the street. The correct minimum number in a town like this is somewhere between 0 and 2.

And, two large multi-rotor helicopters with 50 caliber automatics rifles hanging out the side, can get here from the state capitol in less than half an hour. Also, nearby villages have a will come when called agreement with this village.

That doesn't even count the farmers. The wife of the former county coroner said the cops are scared to death of the farmers, and that is not a joke. My guess is when the braceros came back after WWII most of them were walking very stiff legged as they crossed the border.

It would take a cartel battalion to deal with the locak firepower, and then the Marines would come before they had time to do the hard digging. In Mexico as in the US, they send in the Marines as shock troops when needed.

I assume there are also special forces.

Oh, my, I forgot the E5E's which from time to time make a faster than speed of sound practice runs on the town. Rockets are mounted on the wings.

I suggest anyone who wants to mess with this town first update the next of kin information.

Nothing I have said here is an exaggeration, all very true. Make our day.
    Last edited by piegrande; Oct 08, 2017 at 07:38 PM.
    Ryano likes this.

mx
    May 2010
    351 times
    Let me repeat something I have said. I do not at all dismiss the possible existence of gold treasure or even Aztec gold treasure in Arizona or NM or other states. What I doubt is that it is from the time of Cortes. This simply does not compute, not at all.

I keep thinking that 500 years ago, there was a great amount of gold, and over this 500 years, most of it has been taken into captivity. Thus, there may well be a number of treasure sites. Gold from different eras and different tribes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links