Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By piegrande
  • 4 Post By Matthew Roberts

Thread: The witch map. aztec ? or Dutchmen.

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    vicki

Jul 2015
    big heart mountain
    Do not
    205 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

The witch map. aztec ? or Dutchmen.

who knows what the treasure is on the Dutchmen witch map I found the witch next to the witch I found canals lined with the dead I am all most sure . what I am finding is Aztec they seemed to cremate there dead then make a strange funeral cement ball with different objects in the ball so I now know what they did with the dead . Now just wondering what is said to be on the witch . not gold mines is it just treasure . or is the dead the treasure .

mx
    May 2010
    364 times
    Are you sure the Aztecs cremated the dead? I know where I live that ancient bodies have been found in places that were controlled by Aztecs, and not ashes. I am not disputing your statement. I just want more detail. Thanks.
    Oroblanco likes this.

us
    Apr 2013
    Huntington Beach California
    2637 times
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.JPG 
Views:	90 
Size:	1.59 MB 
ID:	1535258

mx
    May 2010
    364 times
    It may be solid data. The problem is I have no knowledge on cremated ashes. Please teach me what I am seeing in this photo, or at least what you think it is.

And, in what circumstances? I don't mean where, we do not expect people to disclose secret locations. I mean in a known burial place, or what?

I say again I am not disputing anything. I am trying to learn what you are showing us. Thanks.

ca
    May 2007
    3712 times
    piegrande:
    Aztec nobility were usually cremated, along with a few items related to passage to the underworld "mictlan".
    Commoners were sometimes cremated as well, depending on wealth or status within the community.
    Plenty of info on-line about this topic.

I have no idea why Matthew posted that photo of the rock in this thread though.
    Last edited by somehiker; Jan 23, 2018 at 03:09 PM.
    Hell,you ain't never too old to look!

mx
    May 2010
    364 times
    I did not know Aztec nobility were usually cremated. But, as I have been hinting, I certainly have no reason to disagree.

That is interesting to me, because on my treasure location theory, they found a skeleton over 100 years ago, not ashes, when they dug down. That skeleton had a piece of gold on the neck location.

I had wondered if that skeleton could have been Moctezuma II, or if that were a slave killed to protect the body in the next life, or whatever. It one assumes an Emperor would have been cremated, that sure rules that out.

I will hit Google on the cremation thing, which if I read you correctly there should be a lot of data on it.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links