The witch map. aztec ? or Dutchmen.

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
who knows what the treasure is on the Dutchmen witch map I found the witch next to the witch I found canals lined with the dead I am all most sure . what I am finding is Aztec they seemed to cremate there dead then make a strange funeral cement ball with different objects in the ball so I now know what they did with the dead . Now just wondering what is said to be on the witch . not gold mines is it just treasure . or is the dead the treasure .

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010
Are you sure the Aztecs cremated the dead? I know where I live that ancient bodies have been found in places that were controlled by Aztecs, and not ashes. I am not disputing your statement. I just want more detail. Thanks.

Matthew Roberts

Bronze Member
Apr 27, 2013
Paradise Valley, Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1.JPG

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010
It may be solid data. The problem is I have no knowledge on cremated ashes. Please teach me what I am seeing in this photo, or at least what you think it is.

And, in what circumstances? I don't mean where, we do not expect people to disclose secret locations. I mean in a known burial place, or what?

I say again I am not disputing anything. I am trying to learn what you are showing us. Thanks.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
piegrande:
Aztec nobility were usually cremated, along with a few items related to passage to the underworld "mictlan".
Commoners were sometimes cremated as well, depending on wealth or status within the community.
Plenty of info on-line about this topic.

I have no idea why Matthew posted that photo of the rock in this thread though. :dontknow:

Last edited:

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010
I did not know Aztec nobility were usually cremated. But, as I have been hinting, I certainly have no reason to disagree.

That is interesting to me, because on my treasure location theory, they found a skeleton over 100 years ago, not ashes, when they dug down. That skeleton had a piece of gold on the neck location.

I had wondered if that skeleton could have been Moctezuma II, or if that were a slave killed to protect the body in the next life, or whatever. It one assumes an Emperor would have been cremated, that sure rules that out.

I will hit Google on the cremation thing, which if I read you correctly there should be a lot of data on it.

OP
OP
T

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry it took so long to be back but I am back back in Oklahoma that is with over 300 pounds of silver and gold how did I do that well I found the Lost Cities the seven lost cities I am right about the Aztecs cremating oh hell yes they cremated they cremated and what I call a funeral ball they could buy trinkets from the priests they can put their own trinkets in the funeral ball and they simply lined the canals so the water wouldn't get into the to the walls of their very complex irrigation system oh but that's not all as we all know the Apaches put everything back to the Earth Apaches Azteca all the same in this city this city every Rock one out of 10 is not silver and gold that you pick up off the ground now with everything there is always a drawback the problem is how do you get a regular Rock to turn silver and gold back to the trinket the Apaches would wear in their hair or their outfit or get this one they had swords they had clubs they had daggers they had knives all of silver and gold and then they would use what's in the rocks that was put back to the Earth as decorations on their objects but even the swords knives everything you could think of was put into a rock to hide the city when they had the earthquake and the water table was switched I very large drought happened there's proof of that I found and then there's proof of them at Mass death which probably started when the water dried up and all the hundreds of thousands of people and you know how disease starts to spread

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread