Aztec-Aztalan- Cibola Discovery EVIDENCE ( The UNDENIABLE PROOF ) - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Aztec-Aztalan- Cibola Discovery EVIDENCE ( The UNDENIABLE PROOF )

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    gr
    Oct 2012
    White's Spectrum XLT
    5569 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by mdog View Post
    Thank you Marius. It seems the caves are lined up in a pretty tight line. Can you give me the distance covered between the first and last caves. Also, does something seem strange to you about the alignment.
    The distance between the first caves from east and west is about half mile. I don't believe that E-W orientation has anything to do with the sun, but is where the first diggers found the gold outcropings. Seems there were many vents of a big rich gold in quartz vein.
    The other owners who deposited their treasure in the same region, were Spaniards and Jesuits. The Spaniards worked those mines short time after Coronado walked near by. They have amassed a large quantity of gold bars which were deposited in the seven caves about in equal quantities ( few tons each ). But they all were massacred by the Natives, maybe when they wanted to get advantage on the Montezuma treasure.
    The Jesuits came later, little before their expulsion, and with the help of the same Natives, hid all their gold and silver church ornaments in four of the seven caves.
    The seven caves are in the USA. Two moons period and about 19 miles per day afar from the Aztec HQ.
    Last edited by markmar; Jan 11, 2021 at 04:43 PM.
    sdcfia likes this.
    Marius

If your true to your heart, you will never go wrong. The truth is the truth, no matter how you look at it, and in every treasure story and legend there is a grain of truth. It's up to your spirit and heart to know the difference. NP

us
    Mar 2011
    4106 times
    Quote Originally Posted by markmar View Post
    The distance between the first caves from east and west is about half mile. I don't believe that E-W orientation has anything to do with the sun, but is where the first diggers found the gold outcropings. Seems there were many vents of a big rich gold in quartz vein.
    The other owners who deposited their treasure in the same region, were Spaniards and Jesuits. The Spaniards worked those mines short time after Coronado walked near by. They have amassed a large quantity of gold bars which were deposited in the seven caves about in equal quantities ( few tons each ). But they all were massacred by the Natives, maybe when they wanted to get advantage on the Montezuma treasure.
    The Jesuits came later, little before their expulsion, and with the help of the same Natives, hid all their gold and silver church ornaments in four of the seven caves.
    The seven caves are in the USA. Two moons period and about 19 miles per day afar from the Aztec HQ.
    Thank you very much for the information, Marius. Do you know if the Spanish miners were part of Coronado’s expedition.
    sdcfia likes this.

gr
    Oct 2012
    White's Spectrum XLT
    5569 times
    Thank you very much for the information, Marius. Do you know if the Spanish miners were part of Coronado’s expedition.
    Yes, the Spanish miners were part of Coronado expedition.
    mdog likes this.
    Marius

If your true to your heart, you will never go wrong. The truth is the truth, no matter how you look at it, and in every treasure story and legend there is a grain of truth. It's up to your spirit and heart to know the difference. NP

us
    Mar 2011
    4106 times
    Yes, the Spanish miners were part of Coronado expedition.
    Thank you again, Marius. This is very interesting because I have always read that Coronado reported that he had never found anything of great value. Is this place in New Mexico or Arizona. There have been three expeditions, that I have studied who left the southwest and headed northeast across the plains, Coronado, Umana/Leyba and Onate. It seemed like the last two expeditions were attempting to follow Coronado’s trail. I always wondered what drew them to the northeast. Were they taking something to the northeast to avoid going back to Mexico. Where they following people who had taken something to the northeast. The Winnebago people told John Carver that they had left the southwest because people with vicious dogs attacked them and took their land. Very interesting. Thanks again, Marius.

gr
    Oct 2012
    White's Spectrum XLT
    5569 times
    Thank you again, Marius. This is very interesting because I have always read that Coronado reported that he had never found anything of great value. Is this place in New Mexico or Arizona. There have been three expeditions, that I have studied who left the southwest and headed northeast across the plains, Coronado, Umana/Leyba and Onate. It seemed like the last two expeditions were attempting to follow Coronado’s trail. I always wondered what drew them to the northeast. Were they taking something to the northeast to avoid going back to Mexico. Where they following people who had taken something to the northeast. The Winnebago people told John Carver that they had left the southwest because people with vicious dogs attacked them and took their land. Very interesting. Thanks again, Marius.
    The place is in Arizona. I believe they have went northeast because were tracking the signs of the trail left by the first diggers.
    mdog likes this.
    Marius

us
    Mar 2011
    4106 times
    The place is in Arizona. I believe they have went northeast because were tracking the signs of the trail left by the first diggers.
    Thank you Marius. That’s interesting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links