Aztec-Aztalan- Cibola Discovery EVIDENCE ( The UNDENIABLE PROOF )

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Volcano/caverns or squid?

attachment.php

Looking back at this post.....my display doesn't show your attachment.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Looking back at this post.....my display doesn't show your attachment.

Huh - looks perfect on my screen, but I'll post it again. I've experienced some weirdness posting photos lately. Here goes:
attachment.php

Attachments

• Volcano-2.jpg
    Volcano-2.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 182

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Huh - looks perfect on my screen, but I'll post it again. I've experienced some weirdness posting photos lately. Here goes:
attachment.php

Shows now......so maybes....

Supernova in the Milky Way or exploding meteor ( like the Chelyabinsk superbolide ).
A medicinal plant or flower.
Something seven-into-one......or one-into-seven (a mass of people migrating or on an expedition)....although it does look like there were more than seven "fingers" originally.

Last edited:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Other maybes like these symbols of power/authority, which are also common to ancient imagery

View attachment 1930646

....from the "Historia Tolteca Chichimeca" illustration posted previously in this thread.

Last edited:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Other maybes like these symbols of power/authority, which are also common to ancient imagery

attachment.php

....from the "Historia Tolteca Chichimeca" illustration posted previously in this thread.

Ha ha, now I'm not seeing your photo - "Invalid Attachment specified ". I assume you are referring to the iconic "caves of origin 2" image. There's always a boatload of possible petroglyph interpretations, although only the original carvers knew for sure their meanings/purposes - whomever they were and whenever they were created. Here's the "volcano" carving setting. It and the carvings to the left are the only ones in the immediate vicinity, although there are many, many more in the area.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Gateway.JPG
    Gateway.JPG
    104 KB · Views: 191

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And hahaha.....it all shows up like this on mine.....maybe 'cause I did a couple of edits....

screenshot for sdcfia.jpg

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've done a metric ton of research on petros, and visited sites from the shores of Lake Superior, where there are even some panels which are only viewable up close from a canoe or deck of a small boat, over to Wyoming and Oregon and down to Utah and Arizona. Although the majority are pecked, especially where the rock is black basalt or coated in black natural substances, some have been painted using thick pigments of single or multiple colors in contrast to their rock "canvas". Others, especially those in sandstone areas, are carved into the surface. Different strokes for different folks I guess.
It's remarkable how so many, despite the great distances between them, are so similar..... easily recognized as animals the artists observed or hunted in corresponding locals or images of the hunters themselves. Others are not so easy and it's sometimes hotly debated as to what they actually represent.....stars and planets, astronomical alignments and events, spiritual beings or even aliens. Personally, I think many are simply drawings created by children and others may even be ancient "Kilroy Was Here" type doodles left behind by nomads or migrants during their travels.

Last edited:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I've done a metric ton of research on petros, and visited sites from the shores of Lake Superior, where there are even some panels which are only viewable up close from a canoe or deck of a small boat, over to Wyoming and Oregon and down to Utah and Arizona. Although the majority are pecked, especially where the rock is black basalt or coated in black natural substances, some have been painted using thick pigments of single or multiple colors in contrast to their rock "canvas". Others, especially those in sandstone areas, are carved into the surface. Different strokes for different folks I guess.
It's remarkable how so many, despite the great distances between them, are so similar..... easily recognized as animals the artists observed or hunted in corresponding locals or images of the hunters themselves. Others are not so easy and it's sometimes hotly debated as to what they actually represent.....stars and planets, astronomical alignments and events, spiritual beings or even aliens. Personally, I think many are simply drawings created by children and others may even be ancient "Kilroy Was Here" type doodles left behind by nomads or migrants during their travels.
Yes, presumably there have been many uses and motivations for rock communications. After all, it is a "permanent" messaging technique: trail markers, spring locations, hunting mojo, story telling, marks of possession, significant events, et al. Of course, for the hopeful, treasure maps too. The work of Los Alamos Lab plasma physicist Anthony Peratt on this is subject is arguably a testament to a worldwide observation and documentation of perhaps a cataclysmic electromagnetic event seen in the skies in the distant past.
attachment.php

Attachments

• stickman.png
    stickman.png
    167.1 KB · Views: 200

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, presumably there have been many uses and motivations for rock communications. After all, it is a "permanent" messaging technique: trail markers, spring locations, hunting mojo, story telling, marks of possession, significant events, et al. Of course, for the hopeful, treasure maps too. The work of Los Alamos Lab plasma physicist Anthony Peratt on this is subject is arguably a testament to a worldwide observation and documentation of perhaps a cataclysmic electromagnetic event seen in the skies in the distant past.
attachment.php

The Aztec story of the five suns, especially that of the Fifth Sun.....as presented by the very attractive young lady in this video..... should get your attention and make you wonder then. Knowing about, and having seen the spectacular Northern Lights from my front yard where I live in Southern Ontario, I can only imagine the kind of nighttime show that the electromagnetic radiation from TWO suns would have given ancient man.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions