Aztec-Aztalan- Cibola Discovery EVIDENCE ( The UNDENIABLE PROOF )

Aztalan

Oct 13, 2018
Colorado
Detector(s) used
JW Fisher Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FB_IMG_1509332976133.jpg

OP
OP
A

Aztalan

Oct 13, 2018
Colorado
Detector(s) used
JW Fisher Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Aztec kept a history of their beginnings called the Codex. The Codex told everything about Aztalan except of coarse its exact location. This picture is a picture of one of the original Aztalan Codex I have inserted a picture of one of my finds it is located at what I call The Great Hall - the meeting place of the 7 tribes. It is a carved stone head it has a round carved hole through the head which a pole was ran through. This craved head is an exact match to the carved head in the Aztec Aztalan Codex. I feel this is undeniable proof this is truly Aztalan

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Aztec kept a history of their beginnings called the Codex. The Codex told everything about Aztalan except of coarse its exact location. This picture is a picture of one of the original Aztalan Codex I have inserted a picture of one of my finds it is located at what I call The Great Hall - the meeting place of the 7 tribes. It is a carved stone head it has a round carved hole through the head which a pole was ran through. This craved head is an exact match to the carved head in the Aztec Aztalan Codex. I feel this is undeniable proof this is truly Aztalan

Codex Botorini........the story of their pilgrimage from Aztlan to Lake Texcoco and to a point in their history which, in part, led to the founding of Tenochtitlan. Since the codex ends with only half of folio #22 preserved, what may have been on any additional folios is unknown.

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Boturini_Codex

Only the first page shows Aztlan, surrounded by water, from where they depart on their migration southward on year one-flint-knife. But first they must retrieve a carved wooden effigy of Huitzilopochtli, who has beckoned them from his shrine within a cave on a "bent or curved/crooked mountain" on the far shore of the lake.
Folio #2 shows the beginning of their journey and which representatives were chosen by the speakers of the eight great houses to lead the group.
The following pages show significant places and what occurred at each (named) place and who was involved during the 208+ years that passed during the migration, ending on that 1/2 page # 22 showing only two figures, each holding a simple obsidian blade.
Every 52 years, the Aztec would perform a "new fire" ceremony. Symbols for which are shown on folios #6, #10 (part of which you have used as an illustration in your post), as well as folios #15 and #19.
In other words, the new fire symbol on folio 10 indicates that the Aztecs were at a location 104 years into their exodus, thus nowhere near "Aztlan", their departure point.

Boturin Codex folio 10 b.jpg

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Have found an old article on a site that so far is speculation.

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have been reading these codex for going on 50 years .. what you see as the hive is Aztalan n sorry those things that look like candy canes are is fact Language that is their way of show speech or commutation....see how the hive has a cross and then the hooks . that is the hive talking to the cross ,yes i can read all the codex ...see those funny looking things on the side of the hive those are just like the ones on the out side of the chicomoztoc codex the tell us that two tribes are gathering in the hive to talk ...the same way the chicomoztoc codex shoes us 7 tribes gathering in the seven caves ... same symbolic design and patterns .. they can say they are in Mexico but they are wrong . the seven caves are in the supers...fact i have seen them ...

Last edited:

captain1965

Apr 12, 2015
Mesa
Detector(s) used
fisher gemini 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BB
Is the entry to chicomoztoc a stone doorway that pivots in the center?

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BB
Is the entry to chicomoztoc a stone doorway that pivots in the center?
there are 3 entry points that i know of . one is in fact a large stone door ,i would guess about 3 tons ,its blocked so i don't know if it pivots in the center or not ,no way of knowing ,there is no handles or see able hinges ...one way is a very tight cave entry ,and the other is a smoke chimney and i ruled it out , after falling and cracking a rib ..

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Codex Botorini........the story of their pilgrimage from Aztlan to Lake Texcoco and to a point in their history which, in part, led to the founding of Tenochtitlan. Since the codex ends with only half of folio #22 preserved, what may have been on any additional folios is unknown.

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Boturini_Codex

Only the first page shows Aztlan, surrounded by water, from where they depart on their migration southward on year one-flint-knife. But first they must retrieve a carved wooden effigy of Huitzilopochtli, who has beckoned them from his shrine within a cave on a "bent or curved/crooked mountain" on the far shore of the lake.
Folio #2 shows the beginning of their journey and which representatives were chosen by the speakers of the eight great houses to lead the group.
The following pages show significant places and what occurred at each (named) place and who was involved during the 208+ years that passed during the migration, ending on that 1/2 page # 22 showing only two figures, each holding a simple obsidian blade.
Every 52 years, the Aztec would perform a "new fire" ceremony. Symbols for which are shown on folios #6, #10 (part of which you have used as an illustration in your post), as well as folios #15 and #19.
In other words, the new fire symbol on folio 10 indicates that the Aztecs were at a location 104 years into their exodus, thus nowhere near "Aztlan", their departure point.

View attachment 1656455
sorry that symbolic dose not mean fire . it stands fore speech, you see the funny looking things on the side of the hive those are the double headed snake . but it has one hump , that codex was made in the time of Montezuma 1 if you look on the stone disk calendar it shows 5 generations in the Montezuma family blood line it even defines what tribes their parents came from .both side of the family mothers and fathers . the father is always on the right side as your looking at the codex ...if it is showing a blood line ...the Chicomoztoc seven caves codex shows 3 North American tribes on the mothers side and 3 on the fathers side from South America .the Nazca drawings have a humming bird . that is not just art work they are the names of the South American native tribes .if you look the humming bird shows up with less or more feathers ,the same way the double headed snake serpent dose . that tells us what generation of the blood line we are looking at ..i will read the codex for you this once .. the codex shows 16 tribe members gather at Aztalan ,what we know as Atlantis to talk about the cross , 4 are selected to go on ward to Europe by ship or boat then the Black foot prints show the bottom one is going to Africa...
see the rabbits . out of all the blocks with rabbits each one has a different number of items above and be side it ,some tell you where the tribe is from and the other till you their standing in their tribe .in side the Hive is a time piece tilling them a given time .see how the black foot prints start at that one tribe and then another tribe member from that same tribe leaves then the black prints show that same tribe going on ward southeast ...

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually, IMHO the Aztec picture describing the seven caves as a big cave in which are seven compartments with seven different tribes, is a metaphorical image.
The Aztecs use that image to describe a placenta, a place that gave birth to their nation. In reality , the seven caves are almost in line and separately. They have their own entrance. Five of them face north, one faces east and one west. But the line on which they are located, has almost an east to west orientation.
In reality, these seven caves were/are seven very rich gold mines, with their walls almost embedded with the precious metal.
The Monctezuma's treasure is hidden in the third cave from the east, together with another two treasures which were put there later by two different owners.

Last edited:

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Actually, IMHO the Aztec picture describing the seven caves as a big cave in which are seven compartments with seven different tribes, is a metaphorical image.
The Aztecs use that image to describe a placenta, a place that gave birth to their nation. In reality , the seven caves are almost in line and separately. They have their own entrance. Five of them face north, one faces east and one west. But the line on which they are located, has almost an east to west orientation.
In reality, these seven caves were/are seven very rich gold mines, with their walls almost embedded with the precious metal.
The Monctezuma's treasure is hidden in the third cave from the east, together with another two treasures which were put there later by two different owners.

Hi markmar. You say these mines are on an east to west line, can you give me the degree of that line from west to east. Thanks.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi markmar. You say these mines are on an east to west line, can you give me the degree of that line from west to east. Thanks.

Of course mdog. From the first cave from the west to the last cave from the east, are 100 degrees on GE. The other caves would differ from few feet to some yards to the south.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Of course mdog. From the first cave from the west to the last cave from the east, are 100 degrees on GE. The other caves would differ from few feet to some yards to the south.

Thank you Marius. It seems the caves are lined up in a pretty tight line. Can you give me the distance covered between the first and last caves. Also, does something seem strange to you about the alignment.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011

Marius, I haven’t been keeping up on tent very well. You mention that two treasures were put in the same cave as Monctezuma’s and they had two different owners. Do you know the time period that the two other treasures were put in the cave and by who. Was Monctezuma’s treasure put there by Aztecs or Spaniards. Also, are the caves in Mexico or the U.S. Thanks.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011

I wonder why the line is at 100 degrees east or 280 degrees west. I assume that at least five of the caves were dug maybe six, probably six. Maybe the Sun rises at 100 or sets at 280 on a day of importance. Interesting.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you Marius. It seems the caves are lined up in a pretty tight line. Can you give me the distance covered between the first and last caves. Also, does something seem strange to you about the alignment.

The distance between the first caves from east and west is about half mile. I don't believe that E-W orientation has anything to do with the sun, but is where the first diggers found the gold outcropings. Seems there were many vents of a big rich gold in quartz vein.
The other owners who deposited their treasure in the same region, were Spaniards and Jesuits. The Spaniards worked those mines short time after Coronado walked near by. They have amassed a large quantity of gold bars which were deposited in the seven caves about in equal quantities ( few tons each ). But they all were massacred by the Natives, maybe when they wanted to get advantage on the Montezuma treasure.
The Jesuits came later, little before their expulsion, and with the help of the same Natives, hid all their gold and silver church ornaments in four of the seven caves.
The seven caves are in the USA. Two moons period and about 19 miles per day afar from the Aztec HQ.

Last edited:

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
The distance between the first caves from east and west is about half mile. I don't believe that E-W orientation has anything to do with the sun, but is where the first diggers found the gold outcropings. Seems there were many vents of a big rich gold in quartz vein.
The other owners who deposited their treasure in the same region, were Spaniards and Jesuits. The Spaniards worked those mines short time after Coronado walked near by. They have amassed a large quantity of gold bars which were deposited in the seven caves about in equal quantities ( few tons each ). But they all were massacred by the Natives, maybe when they wanted to get advantage on the Montezuma treasure.
The Jesuits came later, little before their expulsion, and with the help of the same Natives, hid all their gold and silver church ornaments in four of the seven caves.
The seven caves are in the USA. Two moons period and about 19 miles per day afar from the Aztec HQ.

Thank you very much for the information, Marius. Do you know if the Spanish miners were part of Coronado’s expedition.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you very much for the information, Marius. Do you know if the Spanish miners were part of Coronado’s expedition.

Yes, the Spanish miners were part of Coronado expedition.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Yes, the Spanish miners were part of Coronado expedition.

Thank you again, Marius. This is very interesting because I have always read that Coronado reported that he had never found anything of great value. Is this place in New Mexico or Arizona. There have been three expeditions, that I have studied who left the southwest and headed northeast across the plains, Coronado, Umana/Leyba and Onate. It seemed like the last two expeditions were attempting to follow Coronado’s trail. I always wondered what drew them to the northeast. Were they taking something to the northeast to avoid going back to Mexico. Where they following people who had taken something to the northeast. The Winnebago people told John Carver that they had left the southwest because people with vicious dogs attacked them and took their land. Very interesting. Thanks again, Marius.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you again, Marius. This is very interesting because I have always read that Coronado reported that he had never found anything of great value. Is this place in New Mexico or Arizona. There have been three expeditions, that I have studied who left the southwest and headed northeast across the plains, Coronado, Umana/Leyba and Onate. It seemed like the last two expeditions were attempting to follow Coronado’s trail. I always wondered what drew them to the northeast. Were they taking something to the northeast to avoid going back to Mexico. Where they following people who had taken something to the northeast. The Winnebago people told John Carver that they had left the southwest because people with vicious dogs attacked them and took their land. Very interesting. Thanks again, Marius.

The place is in Arizona. I believe they have went northeast because were tracking the signs of the trail left by the first diggers.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread