Aztec-Aztalan- Cibola Discovery EVIDENCE ( KEY TO DISCOVERY - NAVAGATION BY ANCIENT )

Aztalan

Oct 13, 2018
Colorado
Detector(s) used
JW Fisher Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PicsArt_10-15-02.59.09.jpg

OP
OP
A

Aztalan

Oct 13, 2018
Colorado
Detector(s) used
JW Fisher Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The ancients of Aztalan used Triangles to navigate by. They used the left hand leg of triangle to line up on a point on horizon using a small stone with a hole in the center. I used this same ancient tool to find each new area of Aztalan as well as all seven tribes

OP
OP
A

Aztalan

Oct 13, 2018
Colorado
Detector(s) used
JW Fisher Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Notice how stone tool is cupped out in shape of eye. You hold the stone up to your eye and line up on left leg of triangle then walk to area within the hole of the stone

OP
OP
A

Aztalan

Oct 13, 2018
Colorado
Detector(s) used
JW Fisher Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have found these navagation triangles at Altamura cave in Spain, Egypt, the presumed location of Atlantis near Straight of Gibraltar, United States and Mexico each interconnects with another navagation triangle. Could there be a connection between each site and a specific civilization ? Is this how the Aztec moved Montazomas Treasure back from Mexico to their Homeland Aztalan ?

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the

aztecs were decebded from the one of the lost tribe of Isreal,,the Jews. They migrated across the med basin to the former site of
atlantis, off of the coast of Spain, wher they stayed for a while, ( the place f the white sands, Herons,etc, then across the atlantic tonorth Americ, across the sw, then down to their location, the lake, leaving many Jewish words behind them.
a

spin, the shallowsof white sands,
herons, then to

north

america, across

north

americ,
and evevually down to Mexico, leaving many

jewish words behind them.]

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

Aztalan

Oct 13, 2018
Colorado
Detector(s) used
JW Fisher Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds exactly right and I am pretty sure I can prove that by using their navagation triangles that still exist today.

OP
OP
A

Aztalan

Oct 13, 2018
Colorado
Detector(s) used
JW Fisher Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Their navagation triangles are accurate beyond belief

Dirt1955

Mar 10, 2015
Orange County, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Their navagation triangles are accurate beyond belief

Aztalan, I don't follow the Aztec story and not up to speed on their navigation history. Don't want you to spill the beans on your sites of discovery
but can you elaborate on the navigational technique used by Aztecs. You have explained how the triangle markers work, and it makes sense. How far(distance) would
this technique be used? Did they also use celestial (stars) to navigate in conjunction with the triangle monuments they erected?

OP
OP
A

Aztalan

Oct 13, 2018
Colorado
Detector(s) used
JW Fisher Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Distance varies at Aztlan range can be short to certain areas. From Aztlan to Mexico temples distance between triangles varies from 30 to 50 miles. My guess is the triangles were used in conjunction with the stars as well. But that's a guess I have only used them within a mile to 5 miles

OP
OP
A

Aztalan

Oct 13, 2018
Colorado
Detector(s) used
JW Fisher Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ALL treasure hunters in all areas need to be on the lookout for these triangles be in in North Americia or anywhere in the world. There is a major discovery linked to each triangle that I guarantee

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Distance varies at Aztlan range can be short to certain areas. From Aztlan to Mexico temples distance between triangles varies from 30 to 50 miles. My guess is the triangles were used in conjunction with the stars as well. But that's a guess I have only used them within a mile to 5 miles

They can be much bigger than that. I first read of these triangles in sdcfia’s book, New Mexico Confidential. It’s easy to find them using google earth.

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010
We do not out locations of hidden things of interest. But, is it excessive to ask which nation this is in?

As far as returning gold to the original home, wherever that is, as I have explained in great detail on my Moctezuma postings, they may have indeed taken a treasure back to where it came from. But, the treasure of Moctezuma II almost certainly was not taken hundreds and hundreds of miles to the North during the invasion by Cortes when an epidemic of small pox was decimating the Aztecs. My suspicion is each Emperor had a treasure until gold became scarce. This would explain different theories as to where the treasure is.

Your postings are indeed interesting. But, with no intention to offend, I want to point out that use of words like undeniable are not appropriate in these circumstances. There is always a conflict between the need to maintain secrecy for obvious reasons, and evidence which will convince anyone who has not seen what you have seen.

In my case, I am convinced that as much as 15 tons of gold and jewels are within 150 yards of where I am sitting. I don't really expect anyone to be convinced I am correct. In fact, I hope no one believes me on this treasure. But, I cannot criticize anyone who doubts the existence of my theoretical treasure. Anyone can say anything on the Internet, and in the past they have done so.

The only time I was offended was when a man, without even reading my postings, accused me of believing the local drunks without any serious thought or investigation. Because that is what he did.

OP
OP
A

Aztalan

Oct 13, 2018
Colorado
Detector(s) used
JW Fisher Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is within the United States. I say it is undeniable that its Aztlan because I can match up very distinct undeniable carvings- Symbols with those in the Aztlan Codex. As far as treasure goes that I dont know for certain. But when researching Montazomas he sent people to the homeland just before the treasure was moved. Just my opinion about where the treasure is. But as far as the mountian being actually Aztlan I can prove that via the recorded history of the Codex. Truth is I have become more obsessed with the Aztlan Civilization it's people and its beliefs than I am about the treasure. If the treasure is there it needs protected due to its historical value. I have been in contact with that states Arqeoligist and send him pictures of what I find. But I have not told him of the location other than it's in his state. I have NO desire to loot or destroy or sell what I find only help protect the rich history of Aztlan. My thinking has changed drastically since i started this adventure. I have stumbled onto a lost ancient civilization and am beyond obsessed about finding out all i can about them and with each discovery i learn more about the people and my heart grows founder and founder of these amazing people who are ancient and native of this awsome nation.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
The ancients of Aztalan used Triangles to navigate by. They used the left hand leg of triangle to line up on a point on horizon using a small stone with a hole in the center. I used this same ancient tool to find each new area of Aztalan as well as all seven tribes

I’m real slow when it come to navigation, or most other things, could you go into more detail about this technique. Are the triangles small like trail markers. Also, are these artifacts along a trail that goes from sw to ne. I’ve been studying trails and I have read that the Hochunk Tribe fled from Mexico and went to the ne to the Great Lakes region.

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes, you can, but rember where they came from,

am not sure on your navigation, can you clarify a bit? The information that I have indicates that they came from Isreal. Gracias.
isreal.

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree,

i find myself in the same belief on Tayopa and the Jesuit connection.I know exactly where it is' It belongs to the Patrimony of Mexico.

OP
OP
A

Aztalan

Oct 13, 2018
Colorado
Detector(s) used
JW Fisher Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They vary in size. I will add pictures. It is always the left leg of the triangles that they followed. PicsArt_11-22-04.54.03.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread