photo#3.JPG
    119.7 KB · Views: 3,508
OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
Re: has montezuma's tomb been found ...?

your frist leg of the corse is 1000 vara . 1 vara = 33.333 iches , the second leg of the corse is 350 vara.

Attachments

• photo#4.JPG
    photo#4.JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 3,460
OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006

now look to your right you will see a sun dial that looks like this .

Attachments

• photo#5.JPG
    photo#5.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 3,455
OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006

this is a basic dirrectional time peice .very simplistic

Attachments

• presentation to scott wood 008.JPG
    presentation to scott wood 008.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 3,359
OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006

now you know that you are looking east . read the rest of the simbolic ,it is a masonic azimuth reading for eleivation .. 27-30degrees incline...

Attachments

• photo#6.JPG
    photo#6.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 3,336
OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006

now that you are faceing the right dirrection to the east and you are looking up at a 27-30 degree incline . you can now go the last leg of the corse... 500 vara east to the right at a 27-30 inclie ...to the ceneter of heart mt...

Attachments

• photo#7.JPG
    photo#7.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 3,336
OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006

just in case you dont know how to do the math , thats 1850 vara , -the true readings he puts under the heart insert of 1847 this is 2 vara variation leaveing you with a reading of 1847-1849, this is pinponting the location within one cubic vara ...no the 1847 was not a date ...lol here is the 3 legs of this corse .....

Attachments

• photo#8.JPG
    photo#8.JPG
    103.8 KB · Views: 3,301
OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006

sorry i am not done yet ...this is on the heart stone insert , looks just like miners needle dose it ... that because it is ...

Attachments

• photo#9.JPG
    photo#9.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 3,281
  • presentation scott 2 001.JPG
    presentation scott 2 001.JPG
    103.5 KB · Views: 3,287
OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006

this is heart mt ..

Attachments

• heart mt 1.jpg
    heart mt 1.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 3,261
OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006

all you needed to do was line up the mts ....in the right order four mts aline as one mesa...the trianglewith the x on top is miners summit .. miners needle is the lowest X of the 4 X .

Attachments

• photo#11.JPG
    photo#11.JPG
    115.8 KB · Views: 3,146
  • photo#10.JPG
    photo#10.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 3,135
OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006

8 dirrected matches pinpionting the site .

Attachments

• photo#12.JPG
    photo#12.JPG
    119 KB · Views: 3,097
OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006

the tunnle is not a tunnle at all , it is montezuma's headress ,before the tomb was sealed . he wasnt dead yet when the headress was taken . ...the tomb is now sealed

Attachments

• photo#13.JPG
    photo#13.JPG
    22.2 KB · Views: 3,037
  • montezuma\'s headress.jpg
    montezuma\'s headress.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 3,272
  • photo#14.JPG
    photo#14.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 3,052
OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006

you are right, i am playing games ,

take the heart stone put it on your left then as you go to the right , the lower trail stone, then the horse stone then the priest stone now write down all the words on the stones from left to right . start with DON, then the two lines on the left side of the horse stone , then the ,3 lines on the right side of the horse stone ,then write down the 4 lines on the priest stone . now do you under stand ,i have solved the peralta stones read it one line two lines 3 lines 4 lines ....

Attachments

• presentation to scott wood 013.JPG
    presentation to scott wood 013.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 2,957
OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006

go see the Ma Pa mesa , the land of two hearts , the A ...MA the birth place this is AZtlan ,Pa the sacifice and end of life ,the Z , stand in AW and know the gods are watching you ...

Attachments

• presentation to scott wood 017.JPG
    presentation to scott wood 017.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 3,007
OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006

one mesa ,miners needle on one end and heart mt on the other ,,,,the Ma is Acoma where montezuma was said to be barried , and miers needle is the sacifical mt , the people would fill the great bowl of the canyon and watch the sacifices on miners needle . do you C i bola ...now each of the cibola sites have a high sacifical mts , even after the sickness drove them from their home land of Aztlan they started to make the mts by hand .... my heart sings with the pain of my people and i can never go home ...i was from AZtlan , thats why my book was named "return to Aztlan "

i am not from your time , I am to old to care and to young to forget my past lifes . i am a sha ma chi ...pray ,and hope you get the chance to know me and under stand me in your life time or the next !

Attachments

• presentation to scott wood 015.JPG
    presentation to scott wood 015.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 2,934
OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006

the legends are true , the stone tablets are real , and i was right you just didnt under stand ,do you under stand now ...?

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona

bb,

10 Treasure Hunting / The Lost Dutchman's Mine / Re: Treasure Trove Permitson: Jul 12, 2007, 11:45:28 AM
Started by JScottWood, Message by cactusjumperRelevance: 20.3%
Jose,

I also agree with you. BB is entertaining to say the least. He does keep the conversation going. Problem with that, is that a good deal of it is incredulous exclamations. Unless he is completely brain-dead, he should expect that results from his, often historically correct, flights of fantasy.

What are we to think of his changing story? I tune in to find out who his treasure belongs to....this week. Gallons of Nitro, deep in the Superstitions, Moctazuma's Treasure, Tayopa,
The Templar's Treasure from six or seven hundred years ago......etc, etc.

Some of us are trying to discuss the LDM in this section of the Forum. BB should get himself a good proofreader and publish a book. Something along the lines of Indiana Jones/Harry Potter would be perfect. Indiana Jones for the treasure side and Harry Potter for the Occult side of his personalities.

He should develop a thicker skin if he is going to float these stories to a knowledgeable audience. They would be perfect for the uninformed masses....basically, a good read.

Joe Ribaudo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been obvious from the start that you were floating these wild stories to pave the way for a new book.

Scott will not dance to your tune, so you may as well do what you think you must. Send me the GPS locations of your finds.......and I will send you some decent pictures. Along with a dozen proof readers, you will need some quality pictures for your book. I will expect my share of the royalties.

Best of luck,

Joe Ribaudo

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006

cactusjumper said:
bb,

10 Treasure Hunting / The Lost Dutchman's Mine / Re: Treasure Trove Permitson: Jul 12, 2007, 11:45:28 AM
Started by JScottWood, Message by cactusjumperRelevance: 20.3%
Jose,

I also agree with you. BB is entertaining to say the least. He does keep the conversation going. Problem with that, is that a good deal of it is incredulous exclamations. Unless he is completely brain-dead, he should expect that results from his, often historically correct, flights of fantasy.

What are we to think of his changing story? I tune in to find out who his treasure belongs to....this week. Gallons of Nitro, deep in the Superstitions, Moctazuma's Treasure, Tayopa,
The Templar's Treasure from six or seven hundred years ago......etc, etc.

Some of us are trying to discuss the LDM in this section of the Forum. BB should get himself a good proofreader and publish a book. Something along the lines of Indiana Jones/Harry Potter would be perfect. Indiana Jones for the treasure side and Harry Potter for the Occult side of his personalities.

He should develop a thicker skin if he is going to float these stories to a knowledgeable audience. They would be perfect for the uninformed masses....basically, a good read.

Joe Ribaudo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been obvious from the start that you were floating these wild stories to pave the way for a new book.

Scott will not dance to your tune, so you may as well do what you think you must. Send me the GPS locations of your finds.......and I will send you some decent pictures. Along with a dozen proof readers, you will need some quality pictures for your book. I will expect my share of the royalties.

Best of luck,

Joe Ribaudo
now you want to reply to my post ,why CJ you got a reason now . ,........the fact remains i have solved the peralta stone ...what scott wood dose will not stop these discoveries ....there out in the open and i have lots of photographs and a few nice gold samples .i dont need any help from you . your one of those people that have no skills of your own ,, .. you try to make people beleive your so smart ,when you know nothing beyond the pages you preach to others ... i didnt care then bout your opioions and i still dont . i would not trust you or want you as a friend....

you know how to read a map as good as i can spell ...lol .....and by the way your in the Aztec Gold forum if you havent noticed ....i think i will put you on my ignore list now !

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona

Sorry bowman,

I have no intention of starting a dialog with you. It's too much like trying to have a serious discussion with a two year old......lot's of thoughtful facial expressions but nothing of substance from an immature brain.

I didn't expect you to accept my offer, as good pictures would ruin your entire game. Have you removed all that nitro yet? ;D

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread