Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 47 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: has montezuma's tomb been found ...?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Nov 2006
    5 times

has montezuma's tomb been found ...?

on expedition 3 ...1/3 of the research has been completed , time can only tell what we have found ...

" have i lost my way ? or am i just a being of lost ways ? "

" a wiseman once told me a wiseman that thinks he knows everything has already failed  because he thinks "

the blindbowman ,2007

us
    Feb 2006
    New Hampshire - USA
    Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
    467 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)

Re: has montezuma's tomb been found ...?

BB - I'd love to see a photo of the cuttings in the rock if you are willing to share them.
    "There is no getting away from a treasure that once fastens upon your mind" - Joseph Conrad (Nostromo)

woodpecker

BB - I also love to see a photo of the cuttings in the rock if you are willing to share them.

woody

us
    Mar 2007
    southwest colorado
    9 times

Yes, photos,photos,photos, please!

bill

Nov 2006
    5 times

expedition 3 is not complete , and we have many photos to study at this piont .

.you can draw your own concluetions , thats up to you .... our research goes onward ...i will no longer be posting at this site , i wish long life and wisdom....

" a wiseman once told me a wiseman that thinks he knows everything has already failed  because he thinks "

the blindbowman ,2007

us
    Mar 2007
    southwest colorado
    9 times

BB,
    Will you be posting at another site?
    Bill

us
    Feb 2006
    New Hampshire - USA
    467 times
    Banner Finds (1)

Quote Originally Posted by the blindbowman
    expedition 3 is not complete , and we have many photos to study at this piont .

.you can draw your own concluetions , thats up to you .... our research goes onward ...i will no longer be posting at this site , i wish long life and wisdom....

Uhhhh, ok?

Kinda tough to draw any conclusions without any evidence, but I guess we have no choice at this point. Best of luck to you as well - perhaps one of these days we'll run across one another out there - I have plans to go soon for a week and hopefully for another week this coming fall.

bye and good luck.
    "There is no getting away from a treasure that once fastens upon your mind" - Joseph Conrad (Nostromo)

Nov 2006
    5 times

Quote Originally Posted by Bill96
    BB,
    Bill
    no at this piont we are closeing our research to out side sorces....

it will be 2-4 weeks before i can walk on my own again ,and my brother needs a heart op, so i see no reason to leave people wondering whats next for expedition 3 .. at this pont in time i just dont know ... we found sometyhing , we are just not sure if we have enough evidence to prove what it is ...and as i stated it will be at lesta year before we can finish the on site research ....

its a sad turn of events for us , but at this piont we have no choices round these events ...

you never know anyone can find something out there if it is there .... we noted 112 cars of hikes, NPS stated that was the most people every recorded there ...

the supersititions are becomeing a hikers domain and treasure hunting is becomeing a thing of the past there ... i talked to many people and they were all there for the hikeing trails ,many had no idea of the legends or what they were about ...

some knew a little about the legend and very little true facts ....

maybe hikers will over a legend ......sad but true ...

out of 112 car of people i was the only one i saw off the hikeing trails ,,.....

the blindbowman ,2007

us
    Feb 2006
    New Hampshire - USA
    467 times
    Banner Finds (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Bill96
    BB,
    Bill
    no at this piont we are closeing our research to out side sorces....

it will be 2-4 weeks before i can walk on my own again ,and my brother needs a heart op, so i see no reason to leave people wondering whats next for expedition 3 .. at this pont in time i just dont know ... we found sometyhing , we are just not sure if we have enough evidence to prove what it is ...and as i stated it will be at lesta year before we can finish the on site research ....

its a sad turn of events for us , but at this piont we have no choices round these events ...

you never know anyone can find something out there if it is there .... we noted 112 cars of hikes, NPS stated that was the most people every recorded there ...

the supersititions are becomeing a hikers domain and treasure hunting is becomeing a thing of the past there ... i talked to many people and they were all there for the hikeing trails ,many had no idea of the legends or what they were about ...

some knew a little about the legend and very little true facts ....

maybe hikers will over a legend ......sad but true ...

out of 112 car of people i was the only one i saw off the hikeing trails ,,.....
    Imho, there's nothing wrong at all with hikers who wish to remain on the trails and enjoy the Superstitions Mountains for the vast amount of other reasons outside of treasure hunting - I find nothing "sad" in that at all.

Don't forget that one of the real "treasures" of that area is the physical beauty - you don't have to know any of the legends to appreciate that.

Charter Member

Dec 2005
    Arizona
    1033 times

From my perspective, every cloud has a silver lining.........maybe. One can only hope.

Joe Ribaudo

us
    Feb 2006
    New Hampshire - USA
    467 times
    Banner Finds (1)

i am telling all the sites i go to i am walking away from the web all togather , i am going back to my reclusive past and , i will not be back to the computer or the internet . i have things i want to do and things i must do ...

i wish you all well .... .... take care ...stay safe stay free ....
    We all have things we have to do - take care.

Nov 2006
    5 times

i am sorry i am writeing abook and have had my hands full as of late .

what do you think should happen with these sites if found and made public . ??
    LEELEE likes this.

the blindbowman ,2007

Nov 2006
    5 times

1 cubic yard , thats how close i have pinpionted the site ...

the blindbowman ,2007

Nov 2006
    5 times

scott wood told me there has never been any sign of the Aztec in the supersitition mts . he told me there is no proff of them ever being in this area , i say he is out right wrong ... as of now . i did not want to do this but i feel i must . here is a pcture of a simbolic on the rock wall of the cave of chicomoztoc in the supersitition mts . look at the two main simbolic people shown in the seven caves of chicomoztoc codec the one on the right has this simbolic on his headress ... , this is why they did not want the gonzales & prealta mine there , this is why they did not want the Dutchman mine there , these are the seven caves of chicomoztoc , and this is in fact a AZtec site in the supersitition mts ... !
    thats 3 sites in the supersitition mts in one given area . how much evidence do you need to at lest beleive its posable ...?

this is crazy .... what dose a preson need a pile of dead sacifices before you will think its posable ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	english toad pic 1.jpg 
Views:	3291 
Size:	37.0 KB 
ID:	184038  

the blindbowman ,2007

us
    Feb 2006
    New Hampshire - USA
    467 times
    Banner Finds (1)

BB - Is this the symbol you are referring to?

I see a little similarity, but your photo isn't really all that clear - it appears to have some brush or something in the way. Do you have any more clear photos of it? It's difficult at this point to tell whether it's just cracks/rock formations or actual carved symbols.

Thanks for posting it though - it has the potential to be interesting.

Also - will you be giving out the coordinates to your discoveries tomorrow as you suggested you would? I'm heading out there in a couple weeks for a long hike/camping trip and would love to have another location to visit while there.

Page 1 of 47 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Sponsors