Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: has montezuma's tomb been found ...?

BB - I'd love to see a photo of the cuttings in the rock if you are willing to share them.

W

woodpecker

BB - I also love to see a photo of the cuttings in the rock if you are willing to share them.

woody

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006

expedition 3 is not complete , and we have many photos to study at this piont .

.you can draw your own concluetions , thats up to you .... our research goes onward ...i will no longer be posting at this site , i wish long life and wisdom....

BILL96

Mar 29, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
LST

BB,
Will you be posting at another site?
Bill

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

the blindbowman said:
expedition 3 is not complete , and we have many photos to study at this piont .

.you can draw your own concluetions , thats up to you .... our research goes onward ...i will no longer be posting at this site , i wish long life and wisdom....

Uhhhh, ok?

Kinda tough to draw any conclusions without any evidence, but I guess we have no choice at this point. Best of luck to you as well - perhaps one of these days we'll run across one another out there - I have plans to go soon for a week and hopefully for another week this coming fall.

bye and good luck.

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006

Bill96 said:
BB,
Bill

no at this piont we are closeing our research to out side sorces....

it will be 2-4 weeks before i can walk on my own again ,and my brother needs a heart op, so i see no reason to leave people wondering whats next for expedition 3 .. at this pont in time i just dont know ... we found sometyhing , we are just not sure if we have enough evidence to prove what it is ...and as i stated it will be at lesta year before we can finish the on site research ....

its a sad turn of events for us , but at this piont we have no choices round these events ...

you never know anyone can find something out there if it is there .... we noted 112 cars of hikes, NPS stated that was the most people every recorded there ...

the supersititions are becomeing a hikers domain and treasure hunting is becomeing a thing of the past there ... i talked to many people and they were all there for the hikeing trails ,many had no idea of the legends or what they were about ...

some knew a little about the legend and very little true facts ....

maybe hikers will over a legend ......sad but true ...

out of 112 car of people i was the only one i saw off the hikeing trails ,,.....

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

the blindbowman said:
Bill96 said:
BB,
Bill

no at this piont we are closeing our research to out side sorces....

it will be 2-4 weeks before i can walk on my own again ,and my brother needs a heart op, so i see no reason to leave people wondering whats next for expedition 3 .. at this pont in time i just dont know ... we found sometyhing , we are just not sure if we have enough evidence to prove what it is ...and as i stated it will be at lesta year before we can finish the on site research ....

its a sad turn of events for us , but at this piont we have no choices round these events ...

you never know anyone can find something out there if it is there .... we noted 112 cars of hikes, NPS stated that was the most people every recorded there ...

the supersititions are becomeing a hikers domain and treasure hunting is becomeing a thing of the past there ... i talked to many people and they were all there for the hikeing trails ,many had no idea of the legends or what they were about ...

some knew a little about the legend and very little true facts ....

maybe hikers will over a legend ......sad but true ...

out of 112 car of people i was the only one i saw off the hikeing trails ,,.....

Imho, there's nothing wrong at all with hikers who wish to remain on the trails and enjoy the Superstitions Mountains for the vast amount of other reasons outside of treasure hunting - I find nothing "sad" in that at all.

Don't forget that one of the real "treasures" of that area is the physical beauty - you don't have to know any of the legends to appreciate that.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona

From my perspective, every cloud has a silver lining.........maybe. One can only hope.

Joe Ribaudo

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

the blindbowman said:
i am telling all the sites i go to i am walking away from the web all togather , i am going back to my reclusive past and , i will not be back to the computer or the internet . i have things i want to do and things i must do ...

i wish you all well .... .... take care ...stay safe stay free ....

We all have things we have to do - take care.

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006

i am sorry i am writeing abook and have had my hands full as of late .

what do you think should happen with these sites if found and made public . ?????

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006

1 cubic yard , thats how close i have pinpionted the site ...

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006

scott wood told me there has never been any sign of the Aztec in the supersitition mts . he told me there is no proff of them ever being in this area , i say he is out right wrong ... as of now . i did not want to do this but i feel i must . here is a pcture of a simbolic on the rock wall of the cave of chicomoztoc in the supersitition mts . look at the two main simbolic people shown in the seven caves of chicomoztoc codec the one on the right has this simbolic on his headress ... , this is why they did not want the gonzales & prealta mine there , this is why they did not want the Dutchman mine there , these are the seven caves of chicomoztoc , and this is in fact a AZtec site in the supersitition mts ... !
thats 3 sites in the supersitition mts in one given area . how much evidence do you need to at lest beleive its posable ...?

this is crazy .... what dose a preson need a pile of dead sacifices before you will think its posable ...

Attachments

• english toad pic 1.jpg
    english toad pic 1.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 4,015

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

BB - Is this the symbol you are referring to?

aztec1figure12.jpg

I see a little similarity, but your photo isn't really all that clear - it appears to have some brush or something in the way. Do you have any more clear photos of it? It's difficult at this point to tell whether it's just cracks/rock formations or actual carved symbols.

Thanks for posting it though - it has the potential to be interesting.

Also - will you be giving out the coordinates to your discoveries tomorrow as you suggested you would? I'm heading out there in a couple weeks for a long hike/camping trip and would love to have another location to visit while there.

dustcap

Apr 1, 2003
Phoenix, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo, Minelab Sovereign XS 2 Pro and Fisher 2 box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Cubfan64 said:
I'm heading out there in a couple weeks for a long hike/camping trip and would love to have another location to visit while there.

Just when are you heading out here?
As you may remember from the Rendezvous in Oct, I live in the area and am also planning on an overnight-er in the supers the first week in March. Maybe we will be crossing paths there again. I for one woulld like to meet up at least for a cup of coffee and chat before, or after, your hike.

PM me for/with a tele number.

Ken Chichester

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006

yes ,that is the simbolic i was talking about ,but the republican news paper has alreay recieved the data ... this site will remain hiden till after i see what they do with site #1 . if the site is not made public an they try to hide it that simbolic will be the last thing anyone ever sees of the real LDM...

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

the blindbowman said:
yes ,that is the simbolic i was talking about ,but the republican news paper has alreay recieved the data ... this site will remain hiden till after i see what they do with site #1 . if the site is not made public an they try to hide it that simbolic will be the last thing anyone ever sees of the real LDM...

I'm a little confused BB - perhaps you can clarify? As I understand your post above, you've now decided NOT to give out any information on the location unless the newspaper takes the information you gave them and makes a story out of it?

I'm really having a tough time deducing what your intentions are here. You have some people available (myself included) who would love an opportunity to validate what you claim you've found, and to visit your site. My word is the most important thing I have going for me - if I tell you I won't give away your location, then you can trust that I won't give it away - on the other hand, just a couple days ago you proclaimed that you were going to make the location public if you didn't get your permit from Mr. Wood.

Which is it?

I understand that this whole thing has been a game for you from the start. I've followed along with it out of curiosity - and because I give everyone the benefit of the doubt and believe there is at least a little truth to what everyone says - no matter how far fetched it may seem.

You sure to out of your way to make claims and when push comes to shove and you have an opportunity to back them up by having an unbiased person (or persons) validate your claim, you suddenly backtrack and give the impression you will never give out any information as to what you've found. The one thing you apparently are not able to do is put yourself in anyone else position and see how these flip-flops, claims and game playing does absolutely nothing to make what you have found believable. You've claimed numerous times that you don't care what anyone else says or thinks - you know what you've found and that's all that matters. I contend here and now that that's exactly 180 degrees from the truth. Someone that feels that way would NEVER post on a forum - never give hints, show pictures, send info. to Scott Wood or a newspaper. It's VERY apparent from your actions that you DO care what other people think. It's very apparent to those of us who've read your posts that you want credit and vindication for finding something that others have never seen - I often wonder if deep down you're worried that what you've found really isn't anything at all - and that thought is what keeps you from giving out any further information. It's no different really than any of the other LDM hunters - for many of them, the search is what keeps them going and the thought that the LDM doesn't exist, or has already been found can't be allowed to enter into their minds or it disqualifies all they've done.

Just my $0.02. Hope you've found something out there and if you ever want an unbiased eye to see it, let me know.

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006

very well stated , but not the case at all . you have mis under stood me as most do , i stated, i would release site #1 and i have and after scott wood replyed saying he would get back to me in 3 or 4 weeks, i fail to trust him with a discovery of this size in fact knowing the human race, i then released the site to more then one preson and i still am giveing the location away to people , i felt would not try to destrub the site or steal from the site , this is a matter of trust and i dont trust scott wood any more then the rest of the human race , i have been a recluse for 19 years for what i feel is good reasons ..

scott told me he needed weeks before he could even read the data , i sent him , the fact is the data is a matter of a on going request and no one else can file a clam for this site #1 .untill my clam is ruled on and then no one else can file a clam on this site with out loseing to me in cort ,.....fact ! the idea scott would need weeks to read this evidence is total BS IMHO ....he trys to stop any clams from getting premits no matter what ... no i do not trust the goverment and no i would not trust any one preson with this sites location, scott or anyone preson and if i had it to do over , i would walk away and never look back ..

what is happening is unexceptable IMHO ..

why would i give this location to you before it can be protected ...?

i dont tust anyone at this piont ...

you want the data ....under stand ,i am not a treasure hunter .....you are talking to the preson that found AZtlan and montezuma's tomb ,,useing my gifts, lol less then 20% of them ,it took me 14 hours to solve the stone tablets ...., you want the data OK ....under stand as you are reading this, i have the seven caves of chicomoztoc in my back pocket ...and thats the LDM ....and yes they are real ...

you think the human race well step up and protect this site #1, you live with the out come ...

here is what i have been researching ....this is what i sent scott wood and the news paper ...

Attachments

• photo #1.JPG
    photo #1.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 3,677
OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006

wait untill i am done .

Attachments

• photo#2.JPG
    photo#2.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 3,583

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions