Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Nov 2006
    5 times

Ray Dillman

Dan dillman please contact me ASAP .. you do not under stand what Ray has found , the legend is falling apart and i am a seeker, sha ma chi .....

Ray's site in Utah is one of the 7 cities of cibola and yes within reason and logic i can prove it now ... between ray and me we have found two of the cities of cibola ... there are 5 more out there .....

the chosen ones are people that can see threw the darkness and into other deminsions , they were blind in some way in their past as Ray was and i still am ...they are seers ..

ray was a great shaman and he knew it was some where hiden within him ....you hold his torch , you and i are the only ones to have found cibola cities ., i under stand what i can only teach you . you can respect Ray for who he was and stand for your fallen one . stand up and hold his place . you have a cities before you and you do not under stan what you have found ...

talk to me and we will see if greed or Ray's vission is your wealth ....
    " have i lost my way ? or am i just a being of lost ways ? "

" a wiseman once told me a wiseman that thinks he knows everything has already failed  because he thinks "

the blindbowman ,2007

Sponsored Links