Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 89
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Earliest source of the legends of the transported Aztec gold

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #16
    pw
    Apr 2003
    New Mexico
    BS
    2,738
    980 times

    Re: Earliest source of the legends of the transported Aztec gold

    Quote Originally Posted by Highmountain
    ....
    But what's in the photo is only a miniscule piece of the overall site which covers a lot of territory.

    But whatever it is, I'm reasonably convinced it isn't Aztec.
    Very interesting indeed. Of course, your last comment begs the question: if not Aztec, then what do you think it is? From the looks of the former vegetation in the area, it appears to be at a relatively higher elevation (7,000, maybe more)? Of course we'd like to see more.

    Naturally, it seems logical that this is related to the L. Ranch activities you've mentioned elsewhere on this forum.
    "The gods were smiling when you were born. Now they're laughing."​ Chinese fortune cookie

    Karmageddon
    : It's like, when everybody is sending off all those bad vibes, right? And then, like, the earth explodes and it's like, a serious bummer.







  2. #17

    Mar 2004
    New Mexico
    616
    7 times

    Re: Earliest source of the legends of the transported Aztec gold

    Of course, your last comment begs the question: if not Aztec, then what do you think it is?

    Springfield


    I'll confess to being entirely at loss on that question. The other possibility that comes to mind is too far-fetched to dicuss, though something about the area had caused me to secretly wonder previously and reject because it's so far outside the boundaries of what isn't even mainstream..

    Sorry. I'm outside my league on who made this stuff if it isn't Aztec.

    Jack

  3. #18
    us
    Feb 2006
    New Hampshire - USA
    Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
    2,277
    397 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)

    Re: Earliest source of the legends of the transported Aztec gold

    I'd sent this crop of a photo of what I believed to be the ruins of an Aztec temple site located in my area of interest
    Not certain I understand what you mean when you seem to be saying above you do believe it to be Aztec and then later believe it isn't - can you clarify?

    Interesting looking area though - that's for sure. What do the various metal pieces in the area seem to be? Weapons, work implements, etc...?
    "There is no getting away from a treasure that once fastens upon your mind" - Joseph Conrad (Nostromo)

  4. #19

    Nov 2006
    1,379
    5 times

    Re: Earliest source of the legends of the transported Aztec gold

    you dont have any pictures of the metal it self .or can you describ the metals and the shapes . i am a machine ops ,,frist thing i would have ask did is all the metal one peice or peices of one peice , meaning dose any two peice join ,if so how are they held togather ...? and what types of metal are we talking abuot . strong metal like iron and steal .. or lesser metals . tin ,steal sheeting ...ect ..

    " far-fetched "

    l no such thing ...lol

    tell us any way .. it cant be any more far-fetched then the templar's dance their way threw the supers ..lol
    " have i lost my way ? or am i just a being of lost ways ? "

    " a wiseman once told me a wiseman that thinks he knows everything has already failed  because he thinks "

    the blindbowman ,2007

  5. #20

    Nov 2006
    1,379
    5 times

    Re: Earliest source of the legends of the transported Aztec gold

    there is a reason i ask .... the ploom is tear shaped like a air craft crash site , why do i say that because the tear shape runs up hill . most land slides run down hill what ever your site is .it is most likely not relate to natures effects ...

    and most Aztec never saw gun powder .and i mean they never saw it ...

    the stones could have been there longer then the metal was , is what i was getting at ...
    " have i lost my way ? or am i just a being of lost ways ? "

    " a wiseman once told me a wiseman that thinks he knows everything has already failed  because he thinks "

    the blindbowman ,2007

  6. #21

    Mar 2004
    New Mexico
    616
    7 times

    Re: Earliest source of the legends of the transported Aztec gold

    Quote Originally Posted by Cubfan64
    I'd sent this crop of a photo of what I believed to be the ruins of an Aztec temple site located in my area of interest
    Not certain I understand what you mean when you seem to be saying above you do believe it to be Aztec and then later believe it isn't - can you clarify?

    Interesting looking area though - that's for sure. What do the various metal pieces in the area seem to be? Weapons, work implements, etc...?
    If the archeologist expert on the Aztec didn't see anything in the picture she identified as Aztec I'd be more presumptuous than I am to think she's wrong.

    Lots of containers and vessels. Other things not so identifiable.

    J

  7. #22

    Nov 2006
    1,379
    5 times

    Re: Earliest source of the legends of the transported Aztec gold

    let me explan why i said that . in one crash site the eng weight threw it some 1/2 mile from the main crash site . it skipped across the ground like a flat rock on water .. they almost did not find the site beause this .. another crash site in the andeies they found a eng that had been stuck in a galsure for 30 years and never found the rest of the plane .. my piont is the site could be a real site yet time dose not stop even if the people that made the site vanish with it ...

    i work with abstrack art in design and many people fail to see any related design even after i have explaned it to them .. some people never under stand it .. it dosent mean they are not trying it just means its beyond their scope of under standing ...

    if i told everyone what i really found they would die lol tell i showed them and proved it ...

    me and a friend were hunting in wym near kenndy peak .and we found a old model t truck with no wheels way out in the desert. about 50yards away found a old wooden ship about 47 ft long .. we never figerd out how it got ,, if it got there by a flood it was one massive flood ,, we never figerd out any logical way it could have got there .. so there maybe no real answer or the answer may not be directly related to the site ...
    " have i lost my way ? or am i just a being of lost ways ? "

    " a wiseman once told me a wiseman that thinks he knows everything has already failed  because he thinks "

    the blindbowman ,2007

  8. #23

    Dec 2005
    Arizona
    5,607
    780 times

    Re: Earliest source of the legends of the transported Aztec gold

    Jack,

    Is there a reason that the pictures are all from that distance? Close-ups of the carvings would settle the Aztec question quickly.

    The location would be very unusual for any kind of building. It's on a slope for a starter. I believe most early buildings were constructed on high ground......of some kind, even if it was only on the top of a hill.

    Your picture looks very much like the results of the Rodeo-Chediski fire. Many historical sites were uncovered by that fire.

    From what you have described, I can't imagine why you haven't shown any clear pictures of the carvings. Is there a good reason?

    Thanks,

    Joe Ribaudo



  9. #24

    Mar 2004
    New Mexico
    616
    7 times

    Re: Earliest source of the legends of the transported Aztec gold

    Quote Originally Posted by the blindbowman
    let me explan why i said that . in one crash site the eng weight threw it some 1/2 mile from the main crash site . it skipped across the ground like a flat rock on water .. they almost did not find the site beause this .. another crash site in the andeies they found a eng that had been stuck in a galsure for 30 years and never found the rest of the plane .. my piont is the site could be a real site yet time dose not stop even if the people that made the site vanish with it ...

    i work with abstrack art in design and many people fail to see any related design even after i have explaned it to them .. some people never under stand it .. it dosent mean they are not trying it just means its beyond their scope of under standing ...

    if i told everyone what i really found they would die lol tell i showed them and proved it ...
    I don't dispute what you're saying. You might be right and what I've posted pictures of are all aircraft parts. Nothing much would surprise me anymore.

    But the slope you are seeing is an illusion caused by the mound. There are slopes involved nearby, but not precisely here.

    Thanks for the insights.

    Jack

  10. #25

    Nov 2006
    1,379
    5 times

    Re: Earliest source of the legends of the transported Aztec gold

    very true Cj some house were built on the down windward side and not on top of the hill ,often puting their back of there house to the peak side and faceing away for a better veiw ...
    " have i lost my way ? or am i just a being of lost ways ? "

    " a wiseman once told me a wiseman that thinks he knows everything has already failed  because he thinks "

    the blindbowman ,2007

  11. #26

    Mar 2004
    New Mexico
    616
    7 times

    Re: Earliest source of the legends of the transported Aztec gold

    Quote Originally Posted by cactusjumper
    Jack,

    Is there a reason that the pictures are all from that distance? Close-ups of the carvings would settle the Aztec question quickly.

    The location would be very unusual for any kind of building. It's on a slope for a starter. I believe most early buildings were constructed on high ground......of some kind, even if it was only on the top of a hill.

    Your picture looks very much like the results of the Rodeo-Chediski fire. Many historical sites were uncovered by that fire.

    From what you have described, I can't imagine why you haven't shown any clear pictures of the carvings. Is there a good reason?

    Thanks,

    Joe Ribaudo
    Joe: You're correct in all you say and probably all you assume. So far as I'm concerned the Aztec question was settled by the lady archeologist/Aztec expert. Maybe blindbowman is correct when he suggests what's being seen in the photograph is aircraft parts.

    Until I got the answer from the person who should have known if it was Aztec [today] I'd assumed it was and is. I assumed that because it an integral part of a larger ruin site. But I think the whole Aztec question can be abandoned at this point. Whatever that stuff is, Frances Berdan would have recognized it if it had anything to do with Aztec dieties.

    Gracias,
    Jack


  12. #27

    Nov 2006
    1,379
    5 times

    Re: Earliest source of the legends of the transported Aztec gold

    i got to agree with CJ you cant rule anything out with out better quality photos .and thats a common problem when search large areas ..

    yet ya still got to ask your self is the metal related to the stone art ...? if you went to the site and found stone art .. most planes dont make that good of art ...and most people that crash in a plane if they are still alive dont want to make stone art ...lol
    " have i lost my way ? or am i just a being of lost ways ? "

    " a wiseman once told me a wiseman that thinks he knows everything has already failed  because he thinks "

    the blindbowman ,2007

  13. #28

    Mar 2004
    New Mexico
    616
    7 times

    Re: Earliest source of the legends of the transported Aztec gold

    Quote Originally Posted by the blindbowman
    i got to agree with CJ you cant rule anything out with out better quality photos .and thats a common problem when search large areas ..

    yet ya still got to ask your self is the metal related to the stone art ...? if you went to the site and found stone art .. most planes dont make that good of art ...and most people that crash in a plane if they are still alive dont want to make stone art ...lol
    Good observations. It's something won't be long resolving one way or another insofar as what the material is and how it's formed. To be honest I'd wondered why the gang of looters working there had left this alone. It's a little way off, but no more than a few hundred yards as the crow flies, so I figured they just hadn't gotten around to it. They're working grids, moving right along and being fairly systematic, so that made sense to me until now. Instead, I think you might have provided a better explanation.

    My thought is there's a pro-archeologist working in there planning things and laying out the areas with the most promise. Heck, the price of the artifacts might be higher with collectors if they know whatever an archeologist might tell them about what they buy.

    But the pics of what they have piled up around there are enough to cause me to think it's a crying shame, what they're doing. That site has a shocking lot of intact metal vessels where they're digging, along with other things that shouldn't be there. All that's going away without anyone ever letting the rest of us know what-the-heck's up there history-wise.

    But a man just has to tend to his own affairs a lot of times and let the rest take care of itself.




  14. #29

    Mar 2004
    New Mexico
    616
    7 times

    Re: Earliest source of the legends of the transported Aztec gold

    yet ya still got to ask your self is the metal related to the stone art ...? if you went to the site and found stone art .. most planes dont make that good of art ...and most people that crash in a plane if they are still alive dont want to make stone art ...lol

    I'll let you know one of these days whether it was stone artwork or airplane parts. Sorry it ain't Aztec, though. I'd have liked that and I'd guess so would you.

    J

  15. #30

    Nov 2006
    1,379
    5 times

    Re: Earliest source of the legends of the transported Aztec gold

    no i was just trying to help ..... i already found something but ii cant talk about it yet . and no one would beleive me any way ... lol
    " have i lost my way ? or am i just a being of lost ways ? "

    " a wiseman once told me a wiseman that thinks he knows everything has already failed  because he thinks "

    the blindbowman ,2007

 

 
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

aztec gold arizona

,

aztec gold in arizona

,

aztec gold legend

,
day-ga-khle-chee
,
jian du pids
,

jian du pids apache

,

jian-du-pids

,

legend of aztec gold

,

source of aztec gold

,
tuar tums
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.1.3