OBAMA STANDS UP VETERANS AND MEDAL OF HONOR WINNERS

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
O'BAMA STANDS UP VETERANS AND MEDAL OF HONOR WINNERS

For the first time in more than fifty years the new president boycotted a gathering called the Heroes Ball which was held in his honor during the inauguration. The ball is put on by a coalition of all the veterans organizations to honor all living and dead Medal of Honor winners and the new Commander-in-Chief. This year 44 living Medal of Honor winners were present to welcome the new president. He did find time to attend ten other inaugural balls. Wonder why the MSM hasn't told us about this yet? Smooth move MR. PRESIDENT. siegfried schlagrule

wreckdiver1715

Bronze Member
May 20, 2004
Satellite Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: O'DUMBO STANDS UP VETERANS AND MEDAL OF HONOR WINNERS

While I am not a fan of the new President, or the political party that he in now the leader of. I must caution all, that on TreasureNet, the calling of names is not allowed. Please review the ROE for this web site.
Siegfried, please amend your remarks or I will have to remove this thread...

Thanks

I've been deployed in Kuwait and Iraq, and served proudly in the USAF for 33 years, now I'm in Afghanistan working for Hillery (who would have ever imagined), I too am trying to keep an open mind...

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Re: O'BAMA STANDS UP VETERANS AND MEDAL OF HONOR WINNERS

Siegfried Schlagrule said:
For the first time in more than fifty years the new president boycotted a gathering called the Heroes Ball which was held in his honor during the inauguration. The ball is put on by a coalition of all the veterans organizations to honor all living and dead Medal of Honor winners and the new Commander-in-Chief. This year 44 living Medal of Honor winners were present to welcome the new president. He did find time to attend ten other inaugural balls. Wonder why the MSM hasn't told us about this yet? Smooth move MR. PRESIDENT. siegfried schlagrule
Siegfried Schlagrule said:

He knows thats it is one area he might command but will never win

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I did not vote for him !!

Old Fart in TN

Nov 27, 2005
Athens Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab

This is the second Hero's Ball put on by Citizens helping Heros Inc. There was 10 offical Inaugural Balls and 122 unoffical Inaugural Balls. I checked out the Hero's Ball from 2005 and hate to tell you Bro. George didn't make that party either. I am not a big supporter of O'bama's but felt there might be two sides to this story and I guess there was. I didn't find any other ball relating to Medal of Honor winners. If there was I missed it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions