To the veterans

Tuberale

Gold Member
May 12, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro
My dad was a featured veteran today at the Albany, Oregon Veteran's Day Parade. He was present at the liberation of Moosberg, Germany, a concentration camp where allied prisoners of war were kept. Went through another concentration camp the day after it was liberated. Couldn't believe how a "man" could treat another "man." I'm working on a collection of his stories from WWII now, hope to get it ready for Dad's Christmas presents.

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Kentucky Kache. :thumbsup:

Tuberale, Good for you. You are a good American and a real man, I'm rootin' for you to get it done in time.

He is a Dad to be proud of.

Ray

Bayter

Dec 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kentucky Kache,

As a veteran of Iraq and Afghanistan I say thank you for caring. You have no idea how much we appreciate people that care about what we're doing. Going over there and doing our job and not knowing whether or not we're coming back isn't the hard part for most. It's being away from loved ones for 12-15 months at a time. Just knowing that people back in the United States makes it allot easier to swallow. So I say thank you for caring!

Bayter

Cool Hand Fluke

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2006
In the Heart of Wine Country in Northern Californi
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6, CZ5, Coinstrike, Fisher CZ20, Fisher 1235X, Tesoro Conquistador, Whites Surfmaster P.I. ,
, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wish I could do it again!

Attachments

• img123002.jpg
    img123002.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 565

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am a Viet Vet. I got my first "thank you" in '93 at the wall... from a young fellow who was not yet born when I was there. Tore me up. TTC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread