Go Suck Eggs!!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amen brother, amen.......

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love it brother and thanks for your service! Hope to see you this June, maybe with PatCat!!!

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amen brother!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yvyva6ud.jpg

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Amen, fellow vet. Amen.
Jim

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You GO Boy!!!!!! :notworthy:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to see you Terry! Message most affirmative!
Check out the Shipwreck section for the 6th annual Treasure Hunters picnic, coming up in April.
I want to come up for at least the day, maybe you wanna come down for the day, let me know,
there's a great bunch of folks always show up.
Also looking forward to June and Darrin. You two, in my mind, seem to be cut from the same type mold. :notworthy:
Hope to see everyone soon!

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good to see you Terry! Message most affirmative!
Check out the Shipwreck section for the 6th annual Treasure Hunters picnic, coming up in April.
I want to come up for at least the day, maybe you wanna come down for the day, let me know,
there's a great bunch of folks always show up.
Also looking forward to June and Darrin. You two, in my mind, seem to be cut from the same type mold. :notworthy:
Hope to see everyone soon!
Hey kid! I anticipate being at that gig in CA the first weekend in April. When is the Treasure Hunter's picnic? TTC

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Man, you sure are the jet-setter go-getter! Whats the happening in Ca?
Picnic here(Fl) is April 24th. There's plenty of time to plan, if nothing more for a day trip.
(Them day trips, just cut in to my refreshing adult beverage intake, is all..... :laughing7:)

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/shipwrecks/399099-sixth-annual-treasurehunters-cookout.html
The CA thing is still forming. A detecting/prospecting thing. I keep the beverage thing down so's I can remember if I had a good time! TTC

BrassEagle

Mar 15, 2009
Grainte Bay
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster/Di
Just some simple words,with so much meaning. God bless the U.S.A. Thanks Terry for your service. I hope to meet you in April at the camp out. Bill 82nd Airborne All the Way

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just some simple words,with so much meaning. God bless the U.S.A. Thanks Terry for your service. I hope to meet you in April at the camp out. Bill 82nd Airborne All the Way
Eagle, would that be the CA camp out or the FL (wreck diver's) camp out? I will probable attend both. (tnx for the tnx) TTC

BrassEagle

Mar 15, 2009
Grainte Bay
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster/Di
That would be the California Gold camp TTC, Although I have been thinking about Fl cook out also. maybe next year for the wreck diver's cook out. Now if they were getting on a boat after the cook out to go out to find treasure I would be all over that. Waite a second, before the picnic for the boat from the pic they post there are a few beverage consumed at the cook out. Imagine a bunch of intoxicated pirates on a boat, out on the water looking over the side to see gold bars below. and of curse lots of shark circling the boat. Sounds like fun!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions