The Truth About Vietnam - All For Nothing But Betrayal

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Stumbled on your post. What happened is correct. Doesn't surprise me that Senator Fulbright said those thing about his concern. This reminds me of all the times that our Soldiers have been committed to wars and the times where we should have intervened and didn't. Selective intervention based upon politics and economics and not saving lives.

It also reminds of all the times (e.g. Iran, Iraq) where we committed arms and aid to a country and then had to go and fight them later. Very stupid politics if you ask me that causes people to die later on. Well they just use private funding post war to erect a monument to honor those who died and talk about how they sacrificed their lives for their country. Really? or did they die for a majority's vote idea?

Last edited:

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it's just too bad approx. 50% of Americans don't care about the truth - :BangHead:

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It is said that North Vietnam had drawn up surrender documents but quietly put them away when the bombing stopped. I think there is about 58,480 reasons why we should have finished the job! Condemn war but honor the warrior! TTC

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It is said that North Vietnam had drawn up surrender documents but quietly put them away when the bombing stopped. I think there is about 58,480 reasons why we should have finished the job! Condemn war but honor the warrior! TTC

58,480 of Americans and many more people afterwards.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread