New Plinker and I could not be happier....

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fun_Gun_zpsada6c1f2.jpg

Rifle Particulars

Smith and Wesson MNP 22lr.
Five 30 rounds Magazines (Not clips for those who don't know the difference)
2500 rounds of Federal Matched ammunition (Didn't know 22lr came in matched grade.)
Barrel has been tapped and a flash suppressor (Not Silencer) has been installed.
Collapsible butt stock, Green/Red dot illuminated scope
Tactical Carry Bag

These weapons do not come from the factory with the barrel milled, this one has had
it done and the cone installed. Wondering what the previous owner had in mind...:laughing7:
maybe a "Hush" puppie?

Anyways, list price on these guns average between $350 - $400 dollars with normal
peep sights on the rail and only one mag.

I got four extra mags, 2500 rounds and the smith work done on the gun for under $400
dollars. Guy wanted $250 but I told him the gun was worth far more than what he was
asking so I slipped him the rest I had on me.

Shoots like a dream and no recoil. May be to look into the cost of a silencer or subsonic
rounds for it. Ideal for taking out the pesky rabbits that keep invading my garden.....

Unclebuck257

Aug 31, 2013
North Central Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, Garrett Carrot PP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrads!! I'm not personally into 22 plinking and my ARs are in 223 for slightly bigger critters, but that sure is sweet looking. With what you got, you just about stole that thing!!

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Freedom you might want to invest in one of these stocks.

S&W M&P 15-22 with Slide Fire Stock Shooting

Last edited:

Higgy

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2014
NH
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My plinker. Old standby, super reliable, Marlin Model 60 in Stainless. Made in USA

My first gun! Cost $45 down at the hardware store in 1970. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
FreedomUIC

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrads!! I'm not personally into 22 plinking and my ARs are in 223 for slightly bigger critters, but that sure is sweet looking. With what you got, you just about stole that thing!!

That isn't my only weapon....:laughing7:

I have AR10 in .308, Remington 700 in .308 a couple of 12GA's, seven or eight pistols in .9mm and .40 S&W , a 9mm Carbine,
two 30-06 Remington 742 Woodsmasters and tactical 12 GA and couple of other surprises but shooting my AR and 1,000 yard
rifle is about $1.00 everytime it goes boom.

I am not a stranger to weapons nor reloading nor expending those rounds I reload. lol

This will be fun and the Slide fire stock just got me excited about it......... Hoooorahhhhh

OP
OP
FreedomUIC

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man, they cost more than what I paid for everything!

I am going to have to figure out how to get this past mama, she won't be happy but hey, she doesn't know what I have in the safe.... lol

Coldshuz

May 18, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Minelab X-Terra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am going to have to figure out how to get this past mama, she won't be happy but hey, she doesn't know what I have in the safe.... lol

What's the old adage? Better to ask for forgiveness then permission.

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Man, they cost more than what I paid for everything!

It's always best when they don't know what you have. That way when you come home with a new one you just say.. "that old thing ? I've had it for years"

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I'll stick with my only weapon :dontknow:

photo.JPG

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My first gun! Cost $45 down at the hardware store in 1970. :thumbsup:

Wow, I bought a used blued one for my daughters last year and paid $99. Then a month later was going to pick some extra .22lr ammunition and couldn't find it anywhere.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread