Jane Fonda met with protest in Frederick; hopes for open dialogue with Vietnam Vets

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I was not in Nam, I served in the Marine Corps from 1976-79', just after the Vietnam War. I remember when Jane had her photo taken with the north Vietcong soldiers and the pictures plastered all over the papers. She was a Hollywood hotshot liberal war protester. Maybe I don't have a right to say, not serving in Vietnam, but She was a Traitor Then, A Traitor Now, and forever will be a Traitor in the minds of hundred's of thousands of men and women who have served in our Armed Forces.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was not in Nam, I served in the Marine Corps from 1976-79', just after the Vietnam War. I remember when Jane had her photo taken with the north Vietcong soldiers and the pictures plastered all over the papers. She was a Hollywood hotshot liberal war protester. Maybe I don't have a right to say, not serving in Vietnam, but She was a Traitor Then, A Traitor Now, and forever will be a Traitor in the minds of hundred's of thousands of men and women who have served in our Armed Forces.

Devildog as a vet you have as much a right as any of us to call her what she is, a traitor.

Thank you for your service as well.....[emoji106]

_________________________Tapatalk Signature_________________________

DT2016

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Older thread, but new post for me. I harbor no ill will toward former VC or NVA, but I still do for Jane.

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At the American Legion that I used to go to ,they had a picture of her in the urinal . Gave you something to aim at.

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
She will always be reflected by a poster I have in my garage: Boycott Jane Fonder American Traitor *****. She was a traitor for her actions and will always be a traitor as far as I am concerned.

A Zebra can't change its stripes!!

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Not defending her airhead actions but
I think it's better she can still voice her mistake to others so they can learn what not to do. I have read she regrets the decision she made doing that.
I think she was young and stupid and she was trying to be progressive for the times.

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
No forgiveness to the end, although Our father said we should. Won't forgive Mcain or Kerry either.

Sent from my VS876 using Tapatalk

dts52

Bronze Member
Jun 20, 2015
NW CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox800 / AT Pro / AT Gold / Makro Racer
Vibra-probe / TRX pp
Primary Interest:
Other
Sometimes one's conduct is so egregious, so devasting, that it cannot be excused as a simple mistake or bad judgment. While I try to never think of them, Fonda and Kerry will always be traitors in my eyes. The fact that Kerry was part of Bam's cabinet is a huge slap in the face of all vets. The fact that Hanoi Jane was embraced by the Hollywood leftists is no surprise. She should go to the wall, get on her knees and pray... but I'm fairly certain she doesn't pray. Gotta stop now before I get more angry. Thank you all to those who served. Welcome home, brothers!
HH
dts

sonofdust

Jan 30, 2014
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Safari, Excalibur 1000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Our Father also said " Send them to me and this will cease to happen a mung you"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread