Girls bleed too - Photo of the Year

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
mime-attachment.jpeg

We see lots of pictures of wounded male veterans but women in the military get wounded and maimed too.

You may need to take a second, closer look though. The first thing I saw was a bunch of beautiful smiles.

Study this picture again. Let the story it tells sink in. These women and many others, as well as their male comrades, paid this price for our freedoms.

And, they did it for less than what welfare recipients are paid!

DID YOU GET THAT?

And a HELL of a lot more than those over-paid athletes who choose to “take a knee” when the National Anthem is played!

They risked these injuries (or death) FOR AMERICA!

MAY GOD BLESS ALL OF THEM! And maybe an extra prayer for them and the families too!

I appreciate their service and sacrifice!

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Amen, brother. I'd trade a whole team of football players for just one of those gutsy women.
Jim

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what a bunch of babes.thanks for sharing

jharhed

Jan 5, 2008
Marrero LA
Detector(s) used
DFX, MX5, M6, Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great pic, the women don't get enough recognition for their sacrifices.....hats off.

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll admit that almost brought tears to my eyes, and then you think of the nurse's etc. in Nam' Korea, WWII. You just got to love em'.---I came back to this post, because there is more I needed to add. Through out our history, women have never been subject to a draft or any such thing as far as I know, they all enlisted and volunteered on the own accord, and have often been I think some of the most un-recognized or under recognized vet's. The lady's in that photo all have smiles, I'll say again, you can't help but to admire & love em'. Those are the people I choose to associate with, the ones who would choose to fly the flag, not step on it.

Last edited:

Deft Tones

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2016
Hawkeye State - Area 515
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, XP Deus, Minelab Sovereign GT, Garrett AT Pro, Whites TRX (2), Predator Raven, Predator Raptor, Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
Other
Still arousingly attractive.

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
One of the reasons "professional" sports is off my watch list!

Proud of our young woman fighting for our freedoms.

FYI, my wife served 22 years active duty Air Force. Luckily no major injuries but still a major dedication to our country. She bleeds Red White and Blue, and insists that we fly a US flag on the house and car every day!

BrassEagle

Mar 15, 2009
Grainte Bay
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster/Di
I thank all of are sister for there service. Yes we are family. God bless them for there sacrifice for us. I would rather have anyone of them covering my back than a stupid ass QB that has no clue.

Poudpapa2013

Mar 31, 2017
Boston, MA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow, as a 12 yr veteran of the US Army, peace time most of it, Thank you for helping me sleep at night. Thank you for keeping my lil girl safe. Thank you one and all.

PP

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread