President Donald Trump Signs VA Reform Bill, Says We Must Fulfill Our Duty To Veteran

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothings going to fix this unless he goes in and fires ALL the top dogs down to middle management and let's the rest on down to the bottom know that if they are caught their job is out the door with no chance of any govt. service job ever. It all sounds good in the news.

Ever see a postal worker get fired? Takes an act of congress!

Unclebuck257

Aug 31, 2013
North Central Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, Garrett Carrot PP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Deep,

At least it's a real good start in my opinion. I believe President Trump will do more for us as time goes by too. As I've said before in here, 90% of my treatment at the VA has been very good to excellent, so I have no real complaints, like some in other areas do. What I'd really like to see happen is unrestricted "Doctor of choice" so that Vets can go to civilian doctors of their choice, Whether or not that ever happens is questionable but President Trump did do a very good thing for us with the signing of this bill. Now those scumbags just at the VA for a free ride and not giving a hoot about the Vets can be fired without a whole lot of "who struck John" before they're out the door! Hopefully, this is just a very good start with more good things to come for us Vets and the VA. President Trump is keeping his campaign promises, one at a time, as I knew he would!!

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
You're right. It is a minimum of a 2 hour drive one way for me to get to the VA. There's a doctor here locally treating my mother who is 91. He aggressively told me that he wants to see her hit 100, she's his favorite. He's a 20 minute drive, and I know my care from the VA has been far beyond my expectations, but I'd kinda like him as my primary care physician.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread