Question of the infinity = do veterans get an addition to their SSN?

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Blessings on you my brothers and sisters, you can PM me anytime!

I've learned a few things here, started this thread just for this. I've always been very reluctant to file for any benefits. The healthcare was an absolute necessity, so tired of the medical merry-go-round ranking up the expenses. I'm certain the VA saved and extended my life. But then there's all those cancers I keep getting cut off....

holepuncher

Oct 5, 2014
Amboy Wa.
Detector(s) used
AT Pro. Equinox.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Boy what an insult.......... "You Army troops had an MOS". Third generation Marine here. I'll let it slide! :tongue3: Sittin here with a here with a big mug of coffee. And the son in law was a jet jock so I understand.
laughing7.gif

Was wondering, ya got any flight line I can borrow?

No flight line but have a role of contour line.

Unclebuck257

Aug 31, 2013
North Central Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, Garrett Carrot PP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've learned a few things here, started this thread just for this. I've always been very reluctant to file for any benefits. The healthcare was an absolute necessity, so tired of the medical merry-go-round ranking up the expenses. I'm certain the VA saved and extended my life. But then there's all those cancers I keep getting cut off....

Deep, You may want to check out your exposure to Agent Orange with regard to the cancers. You wont know until you file buddy! For what its worth Deep, I've had three major mohs cancer surgeries myself. By major, I mean an area at least 2 inches by 3 inches and one required a second day of plastic surgery to close me up, ( 3 inches by 3 inches on my forehead and down to the bone) so I too can say the VA saved my life. Check it out, All they can do is say no.

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Deep, You may want to check out your exposure to Agent Orange with regard to the cancers. You wont know until you file buddy! For what its worth Deep, I've had three major mohs cancer surgeries myself. By major, I mean an area at least 2 inches by 3 inches and one required a second day of plastic surgery to close me up, ( 3 inches by 3 inches on my forehead and down to the bone) so I too can say the VA saved my life. Check it out, All they can do is say no.

Thanks, I have an appointment for my eyes on Dec. 4th. I'll stop in and try again.

All my cancers (3) were on my left shoulder and arm - the drivers side window, and when I've brought it up to them before, they always blame that.

But with multiple surgeries on both eyes - eyeballs and eyelids, 6" of colon left, a long history of kidney disorders, perhaps I need to press them a lot more aggressively.

I had Agent Orange sprayed all over me both in Vietnam and Cambodia.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread