Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread can continue as long as there are no partisan political comments.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
As TH says, no politics.

That said, I have been just absolutely amazed at the news this morning. Many of us have lived with this form of horror the majority of our lives.

Right now they're tiptoeing thru the tulips....

2018-04-27T124657Z_12_LYNXMPEE3Q079_RTROPTP_2_NORTHKOREA-SOUTHKOREA-SUMMIT.JPG.c.jpg

This is almost unbelievable. I pray this is for real.

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm glad to see talks. Generally, when you're talking, you're not fighting. Follow the money on this. The pressure to open North Korea as an unclaimed dirt cheap labor force is immense. China is moving and has moved many of it's plants to South Carolina, it's cheaper to operate here! Kim Jong Un is young enough to enjoy the vast wealth he can expect to earn by playing his cards right. Look at Viet Nam. And in spite of the official line on the simple buffoon running the north, he has played the last few years perfectly, and should be respected.

OP
OP
birdman

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I spent two years over there and my father was there at the end of the war . This looks really good but almost to good.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Nothing happens without a reason.

That's a fact my old friend, ain't this world something else in the last few recent years? The years you and I were pretty keen on seeing the world change finally........

However, once again we'll have to ride this one out and remain as witness. Stay safe Red!

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
You stay safe too pal.Wont be easy once the crap hits the fan.Ammo up,keep your powder dry.Wrong kind of change though.Theres four different ways,scenarios,how things could go here in the U.S.

pulltabfelix

Bronze Member
Jan 29, 2018
North Atlanta
Detector(s) used
Currently have CTX3030 and Vanquish 440.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
When I was there for two years in Pusan 1965-1966 it was a dirt poor backward county. Now South Korea is a very prosperous nation. Now it is ranked #11 just behind Canada. Big difference between communism and capitalism with free markets.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions