Let's collect completely free war movies :)

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I watched Killer Hunter on Amazon yesterday and had dreams of military crap all night. My legs are so tired from chasing the imaginary bad guys, its not funny. It's hysterical!

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Seems Youtube changed the location of the one I posted above.

Here's another:

And another:

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Here's another, one of my all time favorites "the Longest Day". This was a great movie in my opinion with an all star cast. If you were a star back when this movie was made, you were most likely cast in the movie.

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Here's another, one of my all time favorites "the Longest Day". This was a great movie in my opinion with an all star cast. If you were a star back when this movie was made, you were most likely cast in the movie.

You can find "The Longest Day" on Youtube, but the video is not actually there. All you can find is Click Bait directing you to other sites. I don't do those click bait ones - you don't know what they're infecting you with......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread