I was Blind, but now I See..

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Dragonscout

Nov 1, 2018
Warner Robins, Ga
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO (formerly) - Tesoro Mojave, and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I remember thinking "we own the night", when I would take a shot with the old Starlight scope. Then have to wait up to 30 seconds for the scope to recover from the flash to take another shot. I'm happy that these kids today REALLY DO own the night. I'm just torn sometimes between showing off the great new tech and keeping it under wraps so the rest of the world would only find out about it when on the business end of it...

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
great post Terry!

1970 was my big year with the 4th. Sitting on a mountain top on a moonless night had my ears hearing far more than I could see, I don't remember seeing anything like that technology then. Maybe somebody had it, but we didn't.

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That is some great technology for our Military personnel. Defending our country and our freedom, our men & women in uniform deserve only the best to help them not only accomplish their mission, but help keep them more safe in the process.

TommyB

Jul 24, 2013
OC, Calif
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Surf PI & Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
And gone are the days of humping a big radio unit and popping smoke. Everything is satellite GPS and lasers.
I was in an ANGLICO unit and we did it all the hard way. They have it SOoooo easy these days :happysmiley:

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
And gone are the days of humping a big radio unit and popping smoke. Everything is satellite GPS and lasers.
I was in an ANGLICO unit and we did it all the hard way. They have it SOoooo easy these days :happysmiley:

No, they really don't. They're still in risk. I pray for each and everyone of them nightly.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread