new orders

Shankersbend

Dec 6, 2016
Oroville, WA.
Detector(s) used
Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was once one of those 'lads'. It was my first station after USMC boot camp (SD). It was just after the Alaska earthquake. I'm a private, wearing a M.P. armband, a .45, and I'm walking the streets of Kodiak, Alaska. I AM THE LAW. I am also ignorant as a rock, but there I am, patrolling the streets, looking for looters. I did not see any looters, but
I did meet a lot of the local gals. (I was hoping that this story wouldn't turn into a 'no ****...there I was...' story, but it did, sorry). Semper Fi, carry on.

OP
OP
J

joesmarbles

Sep 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reaper it would be a great thing if they are the monitors at the polls during the Presidential election, no illegals voting! One can Hope!.....Joe McDonough

djackson7348

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
North Eastern NC
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If we wind up with martial law, it is only because of all the idiots that can't use/don't have common sense. So many are making this much harder than it need be. What is being asked is a pain but not that difficult.

OP
OP
J

joesmarbles

Sep 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shakersbend it would seem that wishes do come true. reports are out that the National Guard were the monitors at the Wisconsin elections.....Joe McDonough

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread