Yankees cheat the Orioles again!

doverturtle

Apr 23, 2010
York County, PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon; Garrett AT Pro; Garrett Infinium; XP Deus; Minelab Excalibur 1000
McLouth's "foul" ball hit the foul pole. Newton's third law states that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. The ball's trajectory shifted slightly right at the foul pole. It can only do so by contacting something. Maybe the big yellow foul pole? Even an usher that had a perfect view of the ball said it hit the pole. That would have tied the game and could have completely altered the outcome.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
YANKEES WIN! Too bad I'm a Mets fan!

Chisos

Aug 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe the ball was spinning and that caused the deflection. Newton's 1st law said that an object in motion will remain in motion and an object at rest would remain at rest, unless an outside force acted upon it. Since the ball kept moving there obviously was no outside force that acted upon it. Ushers are ushers and umpires are umpires and I dislike baseball anyway. It's football season and this series or whatever needs to be over, NOW. Please wake me when it is.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread